It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON - The Spanish version of Tamerlans death is very different..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree. Look how much disinformation was being spread by our own press on our own soil.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
Hairline is the same - its a match as they say. Hair length is the same too as well as the hair style.

edit on 21-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

One guy’s picture is very fuzzy can’t see the entire of his hair line based on that picture he could be totally bald on the other side of his head

Second guy has a hat on so it’s impossible to establish what his hair line looks like.

So unless you’re a blind man making a guess I can’t see how you can reasonably say that all three of the men in these pictures have a matching hair line.

I do not state the three have the same hairline..????

The first and the second have the same hairline, you can even see a shadow of the beard on the second.
The kid in the cap doesnt lokk at all like one or two...he looks a lot younger, and without a beard, as i stated previously.
edit on 21-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972

Hairline is the same - its a match as they say. Hair length is the same too as well as the hair style.

You know, of the three photos, the first and the second look alike, especially the receding hairline by the temple..the kid in the baseball cap looks about 10 years younger...dont you think.
In the photo number one he nas a beard, the nude man has the shadow of a beard nearly identical but the guy in the third looks to be clean shaven...
edit on 21-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

I too noticed that in pic #3 he looks somewhat high - not on drugs though, but on the very idea of what he's about to do. In most other images of him he's somber and very serious - but here he is quite contented - see the smile? That reveals his true age I think - making him look somewhat younger in comparison.

An important thing to realize here in these images (video) is that they have the exact same body type. What are the odds on that fact alone - not to mention all of the other similarities? Please don't overlook this significant point. It contributes greatly to the overall ID that we are concerned with here.

I think they both had a big hand in all of this, BUT I also think there is serious government involvement in the incident. Enough to warrant the "False Flag" designation. Just because its a false flag doesn't mean that it didn't take place.

An American agency was surely involved, my first guess is that it is the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Israeli Intel Lobby and DEBKA had quickly ID'd the perps as “domestic terrorists with Mid-East connections” as the guilty parties. This confirms that it was a flase flag terror attack brought about by our own government operatives - namely the FBI.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Hairline is the same - its a match as they say. Hair length is the same too as well as the hair style. You might also examine and compare facial structure too. Weight is a little different but so what. Even the length of the sideburns is slightly different, but again - it doesn't matter. I am convicted that they are one and the same person.

Now that I am looking at it I wonder if this video has been intentionally blurred up and discolored.

irfanview effects cleaned this one up...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Thanks ........

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal

Thanks ........

Na....the kid in photo 3 has a fatter face..he nearly has a double chin..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
double post sorry

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
.... I have to say the arrested man does look quite similar to one of the brothers and he doesn't look like someone who's been wrongly arrested. I'd be wildly protesting my innocence if that was me. He seems quite meek and submissive.
edit on 21/4/13 by Kram09 because: typos

Would you really be making a scene and 'wildly' protesting your innocence if you were surrounded by the whole of the armed Boston police force and had been stripped naked by a freaky bomb robot ? More likely you would be utterly passive and scared witless.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Would you really be making a scene and 'wildly' protesting your innocence if you were surrounded by the whole of the armed Boston police force and had been stripped naked by a freaky bomb robot ? More likely you would be utterly passive and scared witless.

Please show us a link that proves that the arrestee referred to in this thread was completely disrobed by a robot - thanks
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------< br /> There apparently was a robot at the other scene of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's arrest and it was used to "undress" the boat where he had taken refuge - But NOT at the place we are referring to here in this thread.
HERE this is the 'probing robot' and NOT a 'disrobing robot' -->

After Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the second suspect in the Boston bombing case taken into custody last night, was discovered in a boat parked in a Watertown, Mass. backyard by its owner Friday, police enlisted the help of a robot to safely remove the tarp from the boat. While authorities did not specify exactly which robot was used to pull said tarp, Mashable has identified at least one robot that was on the scene.

In this photo, taken by an eyewitness near the house where Tsarnaev was hiding from police, a robot appears to be investigating a car authorities deemed suspicious. The car matches the description of a Honda which authorities were searching for Friday, but that alert was later canceled.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Please show us a link that proves that the arrestee was completely disrobed by a robot - thanks.....

There apparently was a robot at the other scene "Dzhokhar Tsarnaev" - But NOT at the place we are referring to here in this thread.

Ok, you're right it seems the naked guy who looked like Tsarnaev was told to strip himself. The point of my post was that you would probably behave yourself after being stripped and surrounded by hundreds of armed police.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Ok, you're right it seems the naked guy who looked like Tsarnaev was told to strip himself. The point of my post was that you would probably behave yourself after being stripped and surrounded by hundreds of armed police.

Yea - Thanks for the input - I do remember the reporter discussing the undressing with the eye witness to the event. If that really is Tsarnaev as the naked person then I would be rather convinced of the "false flag" nature on this incident. I am not hoping its him but my powers of observation after so many years of this kind of pictorial identification on the internet - since 9/11 - tells me that its Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoonbender

Originally posted by joeym1991
Are there any surveillance videos catching the suspects in the act of setting the bombs/bags down in the crowd?

Yes

but like other incidents
the public won't ever see them

all I can say is WOW

if that is actually dood walking naked in custody
and not dead by way of brother running him over...
again WoW

The videos exist like the pentagon 9-11 videos, just because they claim they exist doesn't mean anything, there is no proof that they do exist

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

great find mon frere

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

Stop being in denial, you have to lay off the know it all attitude and stop for a moment and be rational! This site is to dig the truth of any and all events no matter what topic it is!

If there arises some potential in any case, in depth investigation is deemed just!

If you can not face the possibilities contrary to your option please don't trash the OP of a post because you can not be open minded and civil sir!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

Forget comparing hair. It can easily be cut or shaved. The ear is the smoking gun in this case. Photo no. 2 is too fuzzy to judge. The ear in photo no. 1 and photo no. 3 show that are shaped differently therefor showing different people.

No. 2 will remain a bit of a mystery. Heck, it could be a taller version of Tom Cruise.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin

One guy’s picture is very fuzzy can’t see the entire of his hair line based on that picture he could be totally bald on the other side of his head

Second guy has a hat on so it’s impossible to establish what his hair line looks like.

So unless you’re a blind man making a guess I can’t see how you can reasonably say that all three of the men in these pictures have a matching hair line.

Length of sideburns is different for pictures 1& 2.

The naked guy is the guy seen running away from explosion, later to be found innocent.
edit on 21-4-2013 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm still a bit on the fence, however that does look like the older brother. I have a relative that works at Beth Israel Hospital who told me that they brought him in. S/he said that the staff tried to keep him alive but were unable to. The hospital received numerous phone calls from people who were outraged that he was brought there.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If the naked man in that video is tamerlan, then who in the hell is this guy?
(Warning, might be sensitive content for some due to the images graphic gory nature.)

This was on liveleak several days ago, and it says this is tamerlan. I noticed people are saying the younger brother ran over the other, or something like that. Would that explain the (what might be) burns and 10-12 inch gash in this mans side?

That is of course, unless the image is just fake to begin with.

edit on 21-4-2013 by Nephalim because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
My uncle was telling me that he was listening to a radio show that was interviewing a girl from New Bedford. She claimed that she knew him and that the cops made him strip naked in the street but never said anything about him being killed. She was almost jokingly talking about him having to strip in public. It was on yesterday morning (4/20), he thinks it was 98.5fm in Boston. I'll try to dig it up.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join