It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON - The Spanish version of Tamerlans death is very different..

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Now, they've put up ANOTHER story, they say the kid died from gunshot wounds recieved....this story is linked from the original story of he was killed by his brother.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1972
Now, they've put up ANOTHER story, they say the kid died from gunshot wounds recieved....this story is linked from the original story of he was killed by his brother.

"oh crap! they have video of him being arrested! quickly! send out a presser saying he died from gunshot wounds!"

psss...he doesn't seem to have any gunshot wounds in the video...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I have never before known nor heard of a suspect being stripped naked in public before - kept naked - and displayed as a naked person during an arrest.

I know why he's naked - because if he were clothed then we would have recognized him. !!!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CasaVigilante
I have never before known nor heard of a suspect being stripped naked in public before - kept naked - and displayed as a naked person during an arrest.

I know why he's naked - because if he were clothed then we would have recognized him. !!!

if only he was wearing that black hat!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:04 AM
link   
On Friday I was reading the live text updates during the afternoon on the BBC News website and it was reporting that a naked man had been arrested. A short time later there was a small update that the man in question was released and it appeared to be a case of wrong place and wrong time.

There was no indication of why he was arrested or who he was and it seems from at first being loudly trumpeted it was quietly dropped.

I have to say the arrested man does look quite similar to one of the brothers and he doesn't look like someone who's been wrongly arrested. I'd be wildly protesting my innocence if that was me. He seems quite meek and submissive.
edit on 21/4/13 by Kram09 because: typos

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Interesting but I think it is fair to assume that its just that the Spanish press have got things wrong, perhaps lost in translation.

1 - No mention of explosive belt or chest rig exploding
2 - No mention of "so many bullet holes i couldnt count them all" as quoted by forense who examined the body.
3 - Only shot in the groin, but still manages to charge cops !!
4 - Tamerlan is killed by his brother, not multiple shot's, not suicide vest which destroys him badly from the waist down either.

This is not a translation problem......And if it is Yahoo Spain need to fire the guy who translates, and quick!!
edit on 21-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

maybe not a translation problem but a case of people presuming things from reports and then repeating it as fact.

1)As far as I can see there was NEVER a mention of "explosive belt or chest rig" by anyone. Police thought it possible he might be wearing one during the shoot out that's not the same as him definitely having one.

2) "so many bullet holes i couldnt count them all" Where does that quote come from, I can see it repeated around the net but no confirmed source.

3) No-one said he was only shot in the groin. He could have been shot in the groin and other places.

4) Tamerlan was said to have died from a combination of blast injuries, shots and being run over. The gruesome morgue photos show aswell as bullet holes, hemmorhaging on the neck and face, needles to drain blood and an incision to massage the heart which would indicate internal injuries.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
If we accept that "nude guy" isnt Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and that he's dead, then i ask the question -

Isnt it funny how a guy who looks very much like him, same build, hair etc etc, happens to be in the area, at the same time...

I'd say maybe this guy was sent to confuse or slow down the fed's by whoever was controlling the two kids.

That night listening on the the scanner, there was so many "we got him " - "no we dont" - "it's him" - "no"...
it would be impossible to make so many mistakes if the street wasnt full of people who looked liked them, giving the kids a chance to escape.

The fact that the younger ran,and kept running doesnt smell of jihadist suicide martydom to me..
He ran, just as Oswald ran when he knew he'd been fuc**ed over by the cia.

Maybe he was running to where they told him to go after the event, just like Oswald had to meet his man in the Texas movie theatre...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It was around the time (perhaps a little after) Tamerlan was shot, run over, and taken to the hospital that this guy was questioned. At this time, the police were unsure if these two suspects were the Boston Marathon bombers, and this guy was thought to possibly be the second suspect responsible for shooting the MIT officer.

He was stripped because Tamerlan was found to have explosives on his body, and he ended up being just the first of several men who were held until they were determined to not be the second suspect (which turned out to be Jahar).

This is what was heard live on the scanners (by me and, obviously, many other sleep-deprived people).

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
On Friday I was reading the live text updates during the afternoon on the BBC News website and it was reporting that a naked man had been arrested. A short time later there was a small update that the man in question was released and it appeared to be a case of wrong place and wrong time.

There was no indication of why he was arrested or who he was...

Does it say why he was naked? wasn't the city on lock down that night?
edit on 21-4-2013 by Thunderheart because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I think that the way people use the media in these type of events is rather stupid.

Lest take the day of the bombings for instance, it was a fast moving situation for a good few hours and the 24 hour media want to report on it to get their ratings. As a result the media use stupid sources and say everything is “unconfirmed”, they make mistakes, the work based on what people on the ground are saying with the situation is very confusing then they get some stupid talking head to fill in the gaps. All in all it makes for some really bad reporting and very inconstant reporting, this is not evidence of a conspiracy it is only a unfortunate by-product of 24/7 news

So yes there are going to be inconsistencies, contradictions, vague reports and they are going to change their story as events change and new information becomes available and even at that some are going to get it wrong. The media spent hours of that day going on about a attack at JFL library that turned out to be utter crap. Poor reporting does not mean there is a conspiracy

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHammondStoat

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Interesting but I think it is fair to assume that its just that the Spanish press have got things wrong, perhaps lost in translation.

1 - No mention of explosive belt or chest rig exploding
2 - No mention of "so many bullet holes i couldnt count them all" as quoted by forense who examined the body.
3 - Only shot in the groin, but still manages to charge cops !!
4 - Tamerlan is killed by his brother, not multiple shot's, not suicide vest which destroys him badly from the waist down either.

This is not a translation problem......And if it is Yahoo Spain need to fire the guy who translates, and quick!!

maybe not a translation problem but a case of people presuming things from reports and then repeating it as fact.

1)As far as I can see there was NEVER a mention of "explosive belt or chest rig" by anyone. Police thought it possible he might be wearing one during the shoot out that's not the same as him definitely having one.

2) "so many bullet holes i couldnt count them all" Where does that quote come from, I can see it repeated around the net but no confirmed source.

3) No-one said he was only shot in the groin. He could have been shot in the groin and other places.

4) Tamerlan was said to have died from a combination of blast injuries, shots and being run over. The gruesome morgue photos show aswell as bullet holes, hemmorhaging on the neck and face, needles to drain blood and an incision to massage the heart which would indicate internal injuries.

The chest rig report can be found on the thread SHOOTING AT MIT here on ATS.
It came from a report that someone heard over the scanner saying that one of the "terrorist" had activated a belt or chest rig he was wearing, leaving his legs badly damaged.
It appeared inicialy here in Spain on Yahoo aswell, were it stated in Spanish that his "extremidades inferiores tenien daño severo y su cara daño por causa de ametralla"
(his lower limbs severly damaged and his face damaged by shrapnel)

His

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
probably mistaken identity ...
and he is naked when taken into custody
to make sure he isn't concealing a device
beneath his clothes ... I don't know

maybe he was getting ready to meet
all those virgins

who knows...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

I agree, also the public take statements like 'may be wearing a suicide vest' to mean 'definitely was' and then it ends up taken as fact!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Ok, I would like to see that. I didn't get to listen to all of the action

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
It was around the time (perhaps a little after) Tamerlan was shot, run over, and taken to the hospital that this guy was questioned. At this time, the police were unsure if these two suspects were the Boston Marathon bombers, and this guy was thought to possibly be the second suspect responsible for shooting the MIT officer.

He was stripped because Tamerlan was found to have explosives on his body, and he ended up being just the first of several men who were held until they were determined to not be the second suspect (which turned out to be Jahar).

This is what was heard live on the scanners (by me and, obviously, many other sleep-deprived people).

Thank you for the confirmation of the fact he was wearing exposives...
I too was one of the sleep deprived..But days like that happen only once in our lifetime, or not, sadly.
We can tell our kids we lived history.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime

Thanks for the clarification. My brains (and posts) are like scrambled eggs this morning...more reading for me and less commenting until I get some more caffeine in my blood stream.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by DrHammondStoat

I agree, also the public take statements like 'may be wearing a suicide vest' to mean 'definitely was' and then it ends up taken as fact!

Exactly the media is full of eye witnesses who say things that are not true, for example I heard a guy on the day of the bombings saying he heard 3 explosions followed by gun shots.

But then again this is coming from a guy who has just witnessed an explosion saw people blown up and maimed, almost killed himself and then thrust in front of the world to say what happened on TV. He is stressed, pumped up with adrenalin and as a result what he says ends up being totally rubbish and the media desperate to get something new will just go with it.

He is not a good whiteness but I bet some would say “there were 3 explosions and the covered up the third” or in some way use his testimony to back up some conspiracy theory even though he is not a very reliable whiteness.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hairline is the same - its a match as they say. Hair length is the same too as well as the hair style. You might also examine and compare facial structure too. Weight is a little different but so what. Even the length of the sideburns is slightly different, but again - it doesn't matter. I am convicted that they are one and the same person.

Now that I am looking at it I wonder if this video has been intentionally blurred up and discolored.

edit on 21-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Hairline is the same - its a match as they say. Hair length is the same too as well as the hair style.

You know, of the three photos, the first and the second look alike, especially the receding hairline by the temple..the kid in the baseball cap looks about 10 years younger...dont you think.
In the photo number one he nas a beard, the nude man has the shadow of a beard nearly identical but the guy in the third looks to be clean shaven...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Hairline is the same - its a match as they say. Hair length is the same too as well as the hair style.

One guy’s picture is very fuzzy can’t see the entire of his hair line based on that picture he could be totally bald on the other side of his head

Second guy has a hat on so it’s impossible to establish what his hair line looks like.

So unless you’re a blind man making a guess I can’t see how you can reasonably say that all three of the men in these pictures have a matching hair line.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join