It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON - The Spanish version of Tamerlans death is very different..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I've been reading the versions that America has of the inicial gun battle in which Tamerlan Tsarnaev died.
As i understand it, and correct me if im wrong, Tamerlan charged the police, somewhere along the line he activated an explosive rig he was wearing causing damage to his body from the waist down and they shot him so many times a doctor said "I couldnt count the number of holes in him"..and to top it off his brother ran him over while making his escape.
At least thats what was said in the begining and i was listening, like everyone else, live here on ATS.

Here in Spain, the story is -

They stopped the car, there began an interchange of shots, the brothers throwing homemade grenades, then Tamerlan charged the cops, after being shot in the groin (which much have been difficult). He ran out of ammo and at that point 6 cops run towards him ready to take him down and cuff him. Meanwhile, his brother returns to the car, aparantly they say for more ammo, gets in and drives directly at the cops and his brother, the cops scatter screamin "watch out, he's coming in the stolen car" (? funny thing to scream ?), leaving Tamerlan, aparantly, still standing there, his brother doesnt hesitate and mows him down and makes good his escape.

Now they say the wound in his brotherd throat was caused by him SHOOTING himself in the mouth, the bullet exiting the nape of the neck..yet.when they arrest him, hes all hands up and sat balancing on the edge of the boat...so when did this happen then, in hospital??
edit on 21-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
There's a Brazilian TV version as well.

Tamerlan Tsarnaev looks to be in police custody - he's still alive!!! This guy really does look like Tamerlan Tsarnaev and I never believed the story of his brother running him over with a car - too bizarre. I don't even believe any of the shootouts and bomb throwing stuff.

Published on Apr 20, 2013 - This video which we are told appeared on Brazilian TV earlier today appears to have been shot at the scene of the Boston Police Dept's arrest of suspect bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev seen walking to police car naked and handcuffed? -

AND - American bystander and reporters comments - Is this the arrest of Tamerlan Tsarnaev ? - exact description of the arrest and what came down.

edit on 21-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
oh sh...smoking gun!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

hey, you had a screen cap of the video titles! why did you delete those???

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CasaVigilante

you said that these videos were gone from YT and that you had downloaded these to your hard drive, and asked how to upload it, why did you delete that?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

hey, you had a screen cap of the video titles! why did you delete those???

That was me - I had them up because I thought youtube had deleted the 2nd video.

BTW - This material should have its own thread - I tried but don't have 20 posts yet.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Interesting to see these threads about the nake guy getting arrested get 404....
As well as the youtube videos getting deleted...
It looks like a video war going on now...who can keep the videos and threads up longer than they can delete them...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:34 AM
link   
To me, it looks like a different guy. Obviously I'm no expert and this is just my opinion.

I tried to capture the clearest image as I could of the individual's face.

Screen shots taken from here at 11 seconds in.
edit on 21-4-2013 by FatherStacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Is that the older brother in the video or someone else? I thought he got ran over and died.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart

you said that these videos were gone from YT and that you had downloaded these to your hard drive, and asked how to upload it, why did you delete that?

Yea - only because the video was not deleted by UT - I incorrectly posted the wrong URL so I took it down as a moot point after I saw that the video loaded properly.

link   
Interesting but I think it is fair to assume that its just that the Spanish press have got things wrong, perhaps lost in translation.

link   
Are there any surveillance videos catching the suspects in the act of setting the bombs/bags down in the crowd?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rumor21

Is that the older brother in the video or someone else? I thought he got ran over and died.

That's the part I don't believe - YES its the older brother........or at least it looks exactly like him.
Personally - I think its him - Tamerlan Tsarnaev.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FatherStacks

Looks to me like the same guy - same height and weight - same weightlifter body type too........too much of a coincidence. And same color hair and sideburns.

And this was also on American TV as well as seen in the 2nd video in my post above..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherStacks
To me, it looks like a different guy. Obviously I'm no expert and this is just my opinion.

I tried to capture the clearest image as I could of the individual's face.

Screen shots taken from here at 11 seconds in.

Pretty close to what he looked like, if not him WHO is it?
aren't arrest records public information? Can someone in Boston go down to the police station and ask who the naked guy arrested in the video is?
This could be the smoking gun OR it could easily be disproved by finding out who the naked guy was.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Interesting but I think it is fair to assume that its just that the Spanish press have got things wrong, perhaps lost in translation.

1 - No mention of explosive belt or chest rig exploding
2 - No mention of "so many bullet holes i couldnt count them all" as quoted by forense who examined the body.
3 - Only shot in the groin, but still manages to charge cops !!
4 - Tamerlan is killed by his brother, not multiple shot's, not suicide vest which destroys him badly from the waist down either.

This is not a translation problem......And if it is Yahoo Spain need to fire the guy who translates, and quick!!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by joeym1991
Are there any surveillance videos catching the suspects in the act of setting the bombs/bags down in the crowd?

Yes

but like other incidents
the public won't ever see them

all I can say is WOW

if that is actually dood walking naked in custody
and not dead by way of brother running him over...
again WoW

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   

All i am saying is that its possible that the Spanish press has it wrong.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   

I certainly see your point. I have been looking up other images of Tamerlan Tsarnaev and would like to revise my earlier position. I no longer feel definitive that it is not Tsarnaev. It's compelling and I hope someone finds good info about the identity of the suspect in the video.

Edit: Just for clarification, I was a bit hasty in my first post and should have waited for more evidence to draw a conclusion. My current stance is "I don't know who it is."

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunderheart

The reservation I have about saying for sure it is the elder brother is that Tsarnaev has a sharply "hooked' shape nose, and the guy in the video doesn't appear to have one. Granted it's a low resolution image.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join