It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Believe it or not.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
All of the recent horrific acts aren't due to terrorism but aliens who arrived here from somewhere else at some point in time.
Their very stylized alien methods have been apparent in Boston, Texas, and earthquakes generated in Lushan, China, Japan's Honshu island, Russia's east coast and other places.

cnn.com

aljazeera.com

gmanetwork.com

Because the 2004 " Christmas Day " earthquake generated a tsunami that killed over 230,000 of us they focus on earthquakes while distracting us with what we consider terrorist acts.
The only terrorists involved are, of course, aliens.
Their alien involvement is entirely apparent when seen in photos - especially in Texas which they nuked.

cdn.pjmedia.com...

earthquake.usgs.gov

Because I've been aware of them for years they've attempted to kill me more than once.
Even though you guys, other than ggersh, have never believed what I've had to say about them they know I'm aware of the truth regarding them and would prefer I either die accidently or otherwise.

Once again I'm telling you the truth - good luck understanding it as their mental influence on humans is highly effective.

www.siliconinvestor.com...
edit on 21-4-2013 by jjsirius because: photo added

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsirius

In answer to the question posed in the thread title ....NOT

Stuff happens ,Sometimes Humans cause stuff to happen ..... Aliens don't need to be involved .

edit on 21-4-2013 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
At first glance your words seem paranoid, and borderline insane.

But, we know from top secret government projects, where details hae leaked out, that the government has practiced mind control...successfully at times.

Could our alien lords have mastered the technique of mind control? Could they direct a pair of brothers, sub-consciously, to make and explode the bombs in Boston? Or, could they induce the New Town killer?

People talk of demons all the time. What if our demons were the control by evil non-humans?

It is possible. Before everyone calls the OP insane. Which was my first reaction.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

edit on 21-4-2013 by Tindalos2013 because: removed by aliens

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   

are you that "ggersh"?
How do you came to the nuke conclusion?
Where are all the geigers that should tick like a P90 on fullauto, if nuke?
If this should be a nuke, why was it the fertilzer plant?
What has this to do with aliens?

Starting a thread with "Believe it or not" strips away every base of consersation or discussion. Why even post this?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Jchristopher5

Perhaps this is just OP's way of saying that False Flag events, and set-up Patsies exist. If so, then he is correct.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

The actual causes of events is always a good topic to get down into the nitty gritty of why.

good luck understanding it as their mental influence on humans is highly effective.

Or could it be possible that the human influence is highly effective on the current alien propagation? I make mistakes for lots of reasons, but blaming an alien for it is yet one I have come to terms with. In looking down a potential infinite existence to life, all I can be accountable to is my current awareness.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsirius

Change the term "aliens" into "psychopaths" and I suspect you'll be right on the mark.

Seriously, we don't need external evil to explain our reality. We have monsters aplenty ..... on TV, in government ... or ... that guy/gal that just passed you on isle 5 in X-Mart. [Cue Outer Limits tune here]

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5

But, we know from top secret government projects, where details have leaked out, that the government has practiced mind control...successfully at times.

Perhaps (Voice to Skull) is being used.

www.hearingvoices-is-voicetoskull.com...

The government claims that (voice to skull) is not still happening...but I think that it is still happening.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
[I]reply to post by jjsirius

Whelp I'm gonna go with NOT on this one. And although in my opinion this thread hardly deserves a response, and even though my sarcastic and humorous side is itching to give everyone a good laugh I'm going to give a serious response to this one.

-If you were intelligent enough to develop and create the technology needed to traverse the distances between the stars effectively you would be very ahead of humans

-Alternatively if you developed a method along with the technology to travel inter-dimensionally you would be very far ahead of humans

Now lets try and see to a minimum how far ahead of us they are.

-Although there are much earlier accounts of these beings let us recall the 'Foo Fighters' during world war two

-This would make them over 60 years ahead of us if we developed their tech today but lets be conservative and say we wont have the tech with all of the same attribute we observe from the Alien crafts for at least 100 years. That would put us at least 160 years behind.

-But wait there are many credible and much older accounts of these craft going back to around 2,000 years ago so that puts us at 2,160 years behind conservatively

When comparing the older accounts with the newer ones it would appear the Alien's tech has not changed much if any change has been observed at all. This is very telling because comparatively speaking during this same period we have come from our most advanced piece of technology being the wheel to nuclear powered submarines. Clearly we are still in an infantile developmental stage even to this day. All the while the Alien craft appears to have not changed a bit. Let that soak in for a while.

Now I personally believe that we recovered an Alien craft in Roswell back in 1947. There is NO evidence that we have made ANY progress in back engineering their tech even with some of the smartest monkeys on the planet over a 60 plus year period.

In other words we are complete morons to them. I mean we are beyond morons to them. We are mindless imbeciles to them. Do you think they really would want to delve into the politics of mindless morons?

From what I can gather their only concern with us is that we don't turn this planet into a nuclear wasteland. You give us monkeys way too much credit when it comes to intelligence. And, you highly underestimate 'The Gods'

-Alien

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Sure, why not?

I mean, I've seen threads that it was all staged, with actors, false limbs and false blood...so aliens??

Meh. Surprised I haven't seen a thread yet that Unicorns from Mars are the culprits...

I need more coffee...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

That is alien inspired.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Did the Aliens start after the 2004 disaster or were they responsible for other events such as 9/11?

Could you maybe tell us readers about attempts on your life by these aliens?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Well,theres some truth about the latest events that affect more tha a certain group of people.Now the news involve countries due to the chaos and disaster,all at the same time or in 'waves'.I have seen the video of the 'meteor' in Russia,and yes ,theres something strange about it,plus the events from 2012 in the Us and the middle east.Recently read that the Brazilian goverment is gonna reveal the archives from the military about the UFO phenomena in April 29 to May 3 of 2013.....lets wait..

new topics

top topics

join