It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Current Events/Future Events and our Dreams.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Alright, here we go.

I don't make threads much anymore, but I felt the need to post this.

With all these intense events going on, it would make sense that our dreams would be intense too.

My dreams have been crazy for this past week. A new breed of dreams for lack of a better term. I have also had Deja Vu several times in the last week.

I was wondering if anyone else has been having hectic dreams lately? I know they say the things you think about during the day manifest in your dreams at night, but I feel like these dreams I've been having are trying to tell me something. Also, I don't watch the MSM news, and don't hide out in my room too scared to go outside. I still enjoy my life and live day by day. But still, I have been following the stories.

Anyway, maybe we should keep an eye out on our dreams (aka our minds as well as the collective unconscious) and see if anything pops up. Unfortunately for me, by the time I wake up from dreams, I forget the details, but I will try to keep a dream journal and post them here.

I am a skeptic about these topics just as much as some of you out there, but sometimes it is intriguing to delve into the unknown and see what we can learn from it.

If you feel like participating in this thread, that would be greatly appreciated. I am not claming to be a psychic or anything of that nature, I just felt compelled to post this.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I have had some hectic dreams lately, most probably related to what I had seen/read during the day. I have had hectic dreams on and off so this may or may not be related to current events.

I have had some prophetic dreams at times, not world event prophetic but own life prophetic. Unfortunately I can't have them on demand, or maybe I don't want to.

Something just to put here a few days ago, I don't remember the day, but I do remember seeing the boston marathon bombing on the firehose here, but I had not read it, I had read some north korea thread and was thing about that not asleep, not really awake either, suddenly I saw a building near a river going down (with an explosion) and the words new york flashed by. I have no idea what that means if anything.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I seldom dream so when I do , I remember it.
A few days ago I had a dream where I was sleeping in my dream (weird) and I was woken up by loud sounds. When I opened my eyes I saw the night sky with what I thought to be fireworks exploding.
There was orange and red lights shooting through the sky, I said to myself, wow fireworks.
Then my eyes adjusted to what I was seeing, and it was not fireworks at all, but aircraft of some sort engaged in battle, I said in my dream, "oh sh*t" and at the point I woke up.

PLPL

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I've had hectic dreams for the last decade or so. One thing I've learned is that future events are like a pebble falling in a pond. It makes ripples in every direction.. past and future. Some people pick up on those ripples in dreams. But not perfectly.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Funny, I haven't dreamed (or at least remembered my dreams) in a while, but from the past week I've had very vivid dreams almost every night, and also woken up to them a few times at night. They are completely random, involving friends and people I know, and I don't find any meaning in them, but still, not very usual for me!

top topics

join