It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Leaving Scene of Bombing Photoshopped?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 21-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
HERE IS THE US agents with both bookbags after the scene.

So stop.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:14 PM
link   
This doesn't prove anything, but I still find it interesting that photoshoped pictures are being used by the media. This was done to edit out gore according to the source.

I did crop the photo to remove some blood.

But the version published by the News seemed to erase a gory wound to the woman's leg that was visible in other publications that used the photo. On Tuesday evening, a link to a blog post exposing the manipulation began circulating among News journalists, some of whom were none-too-pleased about the situation, multiple newsroom sources told Capital.

source

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Just ignore those posters. This thread isn't about Craft.

This thread isn't even about the bombings.

It's about the pictures of Suspect 2 in the OP

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Right... Because it wasn't until the FBI released their photos that we knew these images contained the suspect... If I understand correctly.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
reply to post by redtic

In the security video he is simply strolling along, with the backpack lower on his back, yes.

However, anyone whose ever done this would know... When jogging or running with a backpack, you pull the strap hard with your hand to keep the backpack in place and close to your back so it does not bounce all over the place.

This is simply conjecture of course but that is how I've always done it. Pull the strap tight and keep the bag close to your back.

Fair enough - he could have adjusted the strap. But I have to fall back to logic and reason here - how does it come to one brother being dead and the other being in serious condition after some serious resistance on their part if they are totally innocent? Are you suggesting they were set up our gov't so that the gov't could initiate a "false flag" to further some NWO agenda? Logic should dictate that this is what it appears to be and that this flimsy photographic evidence of anything to the contrary is just that - flimsy.

all evidence on either side thus far has been photographic. find winofiend's post about how this could have gone down www.abovetopsecret.com... he's a debunker on this one too but facetiously made a good point for the opposing opinion.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Opps, wrong post
edit on 21-4-2013 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by amraks

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ohhh please, so what, because it actually turns out that in that picture he doesn’t have his backpack then all of a sudden this must be photoshoped so it will fit with the paranoid conspiracies?

Bad people exist, some of these bad people learn to build bombs and some of them even detonate these bombs to kill people, it does not mean that there is some grand conspiracy at play.

Claiming the pictures have been Photoshoped because you find out that they don’t fit in with the conspiracy is a little bit desperate, the fact is that picture clearly shows that he did not have his backpack when he was feeling the scene.

Confirmation bias?

I think so

edit on 21-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

Wow ignorance and defensive at people speculating. Let them who knows someone could figure this out to be a conspiracy.

But coming in here with no proof what so ever speculating they are basically untouched photos and saying people are getting desperate is desperate to being ignorant. How does it clearly show he don't have his pack? this photo is taking on a front on kinda angle. He was walking with his backpack to his left shoulder in surveillance footage.

What are you even doing on a conspiracy site if you can't let people speculate that there might be a conspiracy anyway?

I don't think this photo demonstrates he didn't have his pack, but it also doesn't prove he does have it. You simply cannot see it to confirm either way.

I honestly don't know if this photo has been photoshopped. I have never played about with photoshop, but his stance does look strange for someone walking. It doesn't look so strange if you consider he could be running though.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord

The first photograph I have zoomed in on and highlighted the inconsistency with a RED line.

The provenience of the photo is rather solid. It was discovered by Redditors, posted to a running forum on the day of the explosions.

It wasn't until the FBI released their photos that this photo became important.

Here is where the photo actually came from:
www.tampabay.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
In case anyone is interested; I did some quick editing...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Here's the picture in full,

Scroll over to the right to see the person with no face. I'm not saying it is of any import, just curious.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by redtic
Look at one thing in the pics you posted - the position of the backpack in the one pic is pretty low near his hip/butt, however the supposed photoshopped area is much higher up. Since he obviously does not have a backpack strap over his left shoulder, the backpack should still be in the same position, which it is not. He does not have a backpack.
edit on 21-4-2013 by redtic because: (no reason given)

That's what I was thinking. It hangs quite low, not to say he couldn't have adjusted strap length or held it differently. If it was still hanging low, the bottom of the bag would be visible. But they could have blackened out his coat to cover it up.

On the pic of him walking before the bomb, if the bag is that heavy with a pressure cooker in it, would he be listing to one side as he walked? He doesn't look to have much body fat on him to pad down the shoulder bones. It would be digging into his shoulder, weighing that down lower then the other shoulder. Who would carry something that heavy on one shoulder? Whenever I carry heavy bags, it hurts and I have to keep switching sides, readjusting or at least putting my hand or thumb under the strap to relieve pressure. Also on a low hanging bag, with a heavy metal object in it, it tends to keep clanging your body or others as you walk. Passerby' s in a crowd like that would have been hit with it.

As for his bag being bricked in, hard to tell, the images are too blurry.

Who took the photo anyways? I never did catch where it emerged. If its from a person who attended, they must have the original untouched photo.

When people sent in their tips or photos, did they email a pic to FBI, or did the FBI request they turn in the cameras, so they can destroy the originals? How does this process work?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by violet

It was taken by a man called Green from Florida, already posted here, a couple above BTW.
edit on 21-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I just read the first page of this and couldnt read anymore why all this over the backpack really. Lets see when the cops caught up to these two fine gents as you would like us to believe then why did they have a shoot out and throw pipe bombs and kill a guard if they did not do all this. If i was innocent i would not have acted this way i would have went to a lawyers office and turned myself in. But not these guys. Why, maybe because they just set off a couple of bombs and killed three AMERICANS thats why unreal. why cant people just accept the fact that nut jobs are nut jobs. PEACE.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Sorry, I don't really understand how to use video/image editing software, but how would "they" 'photoshop' the video footage?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

Thanks. I missed that detail.

On another note, I thought they said they had video footage of one bomber placing the bag? Now its an eye witness, Jeff Bauman, the man in the wheelchair being aided by the cowboy Carlos. He said one of them put the bag down by his feet. Story

Bloomberg reported that the key witness told investigators that he saw a man wearing a cap, sunglasses, a black jacket and hooded sweatshirt look him in the eye before dropping a bag at his feet only to explode 2.5 minutes later.

edit on 21-4-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sprtpilot

There was never a video, it was wheelchair guy Jeff Bauman
Source

ETA just checking on this to correct.
Seems the surveillance video they claim to have is of younger brother and Jeff's account is of the older brother.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by violet
reply to post by smurfy

Thanks. I missed that detail.

On another note, I thought they said they had video footage of one bomber placing the bag? Now its an eye witness, Jeff Bauman, the man in the wheelchair being aided by the cowboy Carlos. He said one of them put the bag down by his feet. Story

Bloomberg reported that the key witness told investigators that he saw a man wearing a cap, sunglasses, a black jacket and hooded sweatshirt look him in the eye before dropping a bag at his feet only to explode 2.5 minutes later.

They did say that, or at very least photographic evidence. At the start it was at the very crux of things, as well as the two being together but mostly, as on the video one behind the other, which IS suspicious looking.
The other thing is, the Green picture was first mooted, (not by Mr Green) as the younger brother fleeing, and that the older brother was behind, (in the group of women and a baby's pushchair) that person is a ringer for the older brother as far as clothing is concerned including the hat, except no sunglasses and no white or grey blaze of the shirt, and the face is indistinct and IMO not the older brother, and actually looks as if needing assistance. Scrolling over to the right in that same picture I posted which was already posted on the 18th by another, you can see one individual whose face is blanked out in pink of all colours, who is in black and does have a white or grey blaze of a shirt. I have no idea why the pink blanking since it is unlikely to be able to see the facial features in the smoke anyway, and it would have been simple just to stick another obscure head on it but there you go. The FBI have that picture and can do anything that they want with it. That all this shiite happened is down to them anyway.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
This does not seem right either, he actually looks posed and maybe dead.

If this was him "climbing into the boat" filmed by a security camera why is the boat cover so torn?

The confusion is because the Daily Mail newspaper have captioned the image incorrectly. He is not climbing into the boat but climbing out as he surrenders. The boat cover is torn due to the remote arm of the vehicle tearing it open. See video where you can see Dzhokhar Tsarnaev moving inside the boat.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   

With so many threads going on I posted elsewhere but since you are specifically focusing on these photos I must say that I cannot see what looks like an obvious Photoshop attempt to remove the backpack. What I do see is blur and brick. I'm not saying that is the case but that is what I am seeing. With that said, I do see a white backpack laying on the ground just above the left arm of the running woman with the blue shirt in the foreground.

Penny
edit on 21-4-2013 by pennylemon because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join