It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Picture of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Leaving Scene of Bombing Photoshopped?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Honestly when I first saw this photo earlier I thought the exact same thing, it looks photoshopped. It looks odd right behind him where a backpack would be. I think lot of Americans feel like martial law and staged events couldn't possibly happen to them, but wake up people, its happening even though it all seems surreal. Next will be more attacks, and further martial law. I can't understand how people are cheering for cops who earlier told them if they left their house they would be arrested. Americans and this world are in big big trouble.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Also, in some of the photos (like the 3rd one down in OP) there seems to be an ever so slight "bleed through" if you will on his arm next to the distortion in the bricks.

Color me a conspiracy theorist but these photos absolutely look tampered with.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I'm agree OP. The posture of the suspect, the highlighted area you point out as photoshopped...

...there is something amiss with this photo

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Senduko

He isn't walking I can clearly see just by his body language that he is running. His coat has more movement to it than if he was walking. His arm being the way it is indicates that he is hopping off from the curb most likely and at the same time avoiding the bicyclist on the road. I don't have access to paint right now to point out but it's there.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I noticed the oldest brother in the picture has his left arm up holding one of his bags straps.

Does anyone else see this?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
here is a full picture
Click on thumb

edit on 21-4-2013 by amraks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Ohhh please, so what, because it actually turns out that in that picture he doesn’t have his backpack then all of a sudden this must be photoshoped so it will fit with the paranoid conspiracies?

Bad people exist, some of these bad people learn to build bombs and some of them even detonate these bombs to kill people, it does not mean that there is some grand conspiracy at play.

Claiming the pictures have been Photoshoped because you find out that they don’t fit in with the conspiracy is a little bit desperate, the fact is that picture clearly shows that he did not have his backpack when he was feeling the scene.

Confirmation bias?

I think so

edit on 21-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ohhh please, so what, because it actually turns out that in that picture he doesn’t have his backpack then all of a sudden this must be photoshoped so it will fit with the paranoid conspiracies?

Bad people exist, some of these bad people learn to build bombs and some of them even detonate these bombs to kill people, it does not mean that there is some grand conspiracy at play.

Claiming the pictures have been Photoshoped because you find out that they don’t fit in with the conspiracy is a little bit desperate, the fact is that picture clearly shows that he did not have his backpack when he was feeling the scene.

Confirmation bias?

I think so

edit on 21-4-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

Wow ignorance and defensive at people speculating. Let them who knows someone could figure this out to be a conspiracy.

But coming in here with no proof what so ever speculating they are basically untouched photos and saying people are getting desperate is desperate to being ignorant. How does it clearly show he don't have his pack? this photo is taking on a front on kinda angle. He was walking with his backpack to his left shoulder in surveillance footage.

What are you even doing on a conspiracy site if you can't let people speculate that there might be a conspiracy anyway?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Paint it however you want but the fact is that picture clearly shows he is not wearing a backpack.

Not everything is a conspiracy and that includes the Boston bombings.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
reply to post by amraks

Paint it however you want but the fact is that picture clearly shows he is not wearing a backpack.

Not everything is a conspiracy and that includes the Boston bombings.

How are you sure of that for sure?

This is a conspiracy site after all, Why aren't you making an effort to see if this is a conspiracy instead of putting it in the too hard basket and not evaluating evidence then just cruising around a conspiracy site saying there is no conspiracy. Thats how I will paint it.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I see the suspect and he seems to be jogging around the the corner of the building ,to his right. So, the angle you are seeing in the picture would not allow you to see his back pack, even if he had it on ; as he was carrying it over his right shoulder only. In the picture you're referring to ,we only see mostly the left-front side of his body. As for the distortion of the bricks in the shaded portion of the wall , I just think it's because of the light variation. Just my take on the photo.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
There has to be video showing these guys after. Why has that not been released? For that matter, why hasn't the video been released purportedly showing the bag drop off? Where are more stills? As always, once we are given The Narrative, any more evidence just stops coming out.

I think these guys were set up by the FBI in some sort of a sting.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by sprtpilot
There has to be video showing these guys after. Why has that not been released? For that matter, why hasn't the video been released purportedly showing the bag drop off? Where are more stills? As always, once we are given The Narrative, any more evidence just stops coming out.

I think these guys were set up by the FBI in some sort of a sting.

Good questions.
we are giving pix-lated images of the suspects stand near blast site. Why are they such bad quality when others seem good quality.

Surveillance tapes of the suspects running away from where they were standing would actually show us if they had backpacks or not.

They are probably waiting to release edited and very bad quality ones like they did with the pentagon footage.

I am hoping someone never gave into the FBI has some good clean photos straight off there own camera.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Wait you mean you didn't make an assumption that the guy standing in the foreground of the show is smiling so he has to be involved.

As much as the FF group here cries for the justice they are so determined this was fake that no matter what happens it can't be real. No way an innocent 19 year old victim could have done anything like this.

Suspect admits to crime... nope Govt coecered him.
Irrefutable proof comes out that they did. .Nope it was planted.
Multiple different sources confirm it was them..Nope they are govt plants.

Someone sees something they think might possibly look out of place in a photo on the web without being there..PROOF! 100% it was fake. Everything was fake.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by PatriotGames2
The first photograph I have zoomed in on and highlighted the inconsistency with a RED line.

The provenience of the photo is rather solid. It was discovered by Redditors, posted to a running forum on the day of the explosions.

It wasn't until the FBI released their photos that this photo became important.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

How are you sure of that for sure?

Because the picture clearly shows he does not have a backpack on and nobody can prove that its been photoshoped, to claim such is just speculation and I deal in facts no speculation.

This is a conspiracy site after all, Why aren't you making an effort to see if this is a conspiracy instead of putting it in the too hard basket and not evaluating evidence then just cruising around a conspiracy site saying there is no conspiracy. Thats how I will paint it.

A very interesting point you make, but probably not in the way you think, I would rather make a effort to seek the truth than to seek out the conspiracy angle others I believe should do the same we should deny ignorance rather than embrace it. By only putting in an effort to seek out the conspiracy as you appear to advocate one only embraces ignorance.

If I thought that there was significant credibility to the conspiracy angle then I would be advocating it but right now there is zero evidence of any kind of false flag or some other grand conspiracy behind these attacks. I am not going to start ranting about how there much be more to this because someone has speculates that a photo might have been photoshoped when there is zero evidence to corroborate such a claim.

Like I say I deal in facts no speculation just because this is a conspiracy site does not mean I am going to change my approach.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
This does not seem right either, he actually looks posed and maybe dead.

If this was him "climbing into the boat" filmed by a security camera why is the boat cover so torn?

Then they say he put a gun in his mouth and shot himself so he could not talk....

This image, taken from a surveillance camera shows Dzhokhar Tsarnaev climbing into a boat Friday morning after a police gun battle. He was later found in the boat and captured

www.dailymail.co.uk...[e ditby]edit on 21-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: add

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

The only reason I started this thread is because of what looks like a strange inconsistency to me. Your assumptions are the ones that are baseless, I never subscribed to the theory that his backpack was still on in fact my post history will show that I posted in the thread in which they were discussing that and I believed what everyone thought was his backpack was simply his arm. So I'm not "adjusting" any theory or evidence to fit such theory.

However, while looking at the pictures I saw something that caught my eye and looked strange.

Assume all you want and make your mind up based on speculation - as I've stated over and over I am not as hasty. I reserve my right to not make up my mind one way or another because I'm not an idiot who swallows what I'm told hook line and sinker.

I'm sure you believe the official story of Timothy McVeigh and the OKC bombing too. You must be a good lil subject, crapping on others for thinking outside the designated box for free.
edit on 21-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by PatriotGames2 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join