It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unanswered Questions about the Police Chase and the Boston Bombing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I have a few unanswered questions about the bombings and suspects that I cant seem to find any information on. If you yourself find these questions to be valid and worth getting to the bottom of I ask you to bring light to these issues and ask your own questions you hope to have answered in this thread.

The Chase

1. a. Why did they switch vehicles from their Honda Civic?

b. Why did they not kill the victim of the car jacking? They apparently drove around with him in the vehicle for 30 minutes and then just dropped him off. They had just shot two other people prior to the car jacking, why did they leave this person alive?

c. With dash cams installed in most police vehicles, why is there no footage of the actual chase through the streets of Watertown? Where is the footage of them throwing "pipe bombs" out of the window?

d. There was apparently gunfire exchanged with the brothers and police when the older brother was shot and killed. Where are the weapons and bombs that they were using in that exchange? How was the one brother shot and killed and the other brother was able to drive away?

e. The younger brother managed to elude police and then ended up in a foot pursuit with them near the mall around 4am. After a short foot pursuit they called it off. How did he out run the barrage of law enforcement in his vehicle and then elude them and a canine unit on foot, to which they ended up calling off the search.

f. When did the younger brother get out of the car jacked vehicle and why was there no apprehension made then?

g. When they finally did arrest the surviving brother, where are the weapons he had in the exchange of gunfire from the boat?

The Bombing

2. Why is there a limited amount of photos of the actual bombing and injured victims surfacing on the internet. With today's technology and everyone having a camera in their phone, there is a surprisingly small amount of actual photographic evidence of the injured from the blast. The claim is 180 injured, yet through a simple google search there is a series of around ten different victim photos that are recycled or shown from a different angle.

If anyone has any other questions to add or can answer these questions for me I would appreciate it. I would hope this does not get derailed with off topic chatter.

This is a simple thread for a Q&A discussion on all that has happened involved the bombing and the police chase of the bombing suspects.

edit on 21-4-2013 by unknown known because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Good questions! Hope ATS together can answer all. S&F for somewhat thought-out thread!!

Cant answer but wanna add my question....

Would you run away from the FBI if they just chased you and brother down, and killed your brother then said he blew himself up?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by tropic

Honestly, I would probably run if I did it. I am not really disputing that they did it at the moment. I am questioning the official story of what had transpired the night of the chase. I am also questioning the validity of the claim of 180 injured. There are numerous photos showing people with their pants and shirts torn up, yet no visible injuries underneath their torn up clothes.

The double leg below the knee amputee is a thread in its own, which I'm not sure if ATS member Mykah has put together yet. That members opinion of what they believe to have happened concerning faked injuries at the bombing has me questioning the official injury number.

But, lets focus on the questions about the chase and the wishy washy job in which the Boston Police/Swat/FBI/National Guard/Military conducted on the early morning of friday April 19th.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Here is some of the answears to your questions.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

So that might explain:

d. There was apparently gunfire exchanged with the brothers and police when the older brother was shot and killed. Where are the weapons and bombs that they were using in that exchange? How was the one brother shot and killed and the other brother was able to drive away?

I still don't understand how the younger brother drove through the police barricade of cars and got away?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
with all the explosive they were allegedly throwing how come not more damage? how come not more casualties from the police? they had to transfer them into the car they allegedly 'Hijacked', they also allegedly threw another pressure cooker at the police that caused no damage?

how did he survive 20 hours with a gunshot wound in his neck bleeding out and still manage to elude police? he was supposedly laying in a pool of blood in the boat, yet the pictures of him coming out and laying on the ground i don't see that much stained blood on him

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
one thing i've noticed, why are there only pictures of the younger on leaving? where are pictures of the older brother?

it's because he is dead, he doesn't need to be in photographs, the younger one is alive and needs to be identified in images

where are the pictures/videos of him actually laying it on the ground at the blast site? until that is actually shown unedited i wont believe any of it

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I've given up to the fact that we'll never know as long as we keep letting our government keep things from us.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Germann because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Reply to post by Darth_Prime

Exactly a human being can't live that long if he/she got shot in the neck.And he/she still on a boat for 20 hours still alive hmm very weird isn't it?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Darth_Prime

We may never see the actual pictures of the placement of the bomb, simply because they just may not exist. Yes there is a lot of cameras on our streets of the USA, way too many cameras, but there might not be a shot of the placement of the bomb.

The new thread about the younger brother leaving the scene and how it is possibly photo shopped is intriguing. His arm does seem awkwardly placed like he is carrying a back pack.

But again, there seems to be little answers to the questions about the actual chase. Like how does this 19 year old evade over twenty police cruisers and get away on foot? This is better than the latest Tom Cruise movie.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Indeed, and as stated the older brother is not seen leaving in any pictures, yet they manage to get the younger one in a couple pictures

Another question regarding the guy who saw him allegedly lay the backpack at his feet, remember the CRAFT and government security forces all were wearing 'Black Hats, Black Glasses, Black Jackets' same description

top topics

join