It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What happened to the naked guy they arrested during the Boston terrorist shoot-out?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Hello ats.

(sorry if this topic has been posted).

Thursday night after the shooting at MIT during the hunt for the suspects I am sure I saw the police arrest a third person.

Actually here's the video...
...at around 1:18 you'll see them place a naked guy in the back of the car.

So where is the guy? I haven't heard anything about the guy in any msm reports since that night. I must be missing something.

Have any of you heard who the guy is and if he was involved with the attack where is he now?

edit on 20-4-2013 by billy565 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
They flew the naked guy back to Saudi Arabia after they had released him. That's what the news reported anyways.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Really? I know there was a Saudi who was injured during the bombing but I didn't know this guy was also from Saudi Arabia.

Sounds a little odd.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Yes, It was him. Embarrassment or something stupid was the reason the news gave for flying him back to Saudi Arabia. The U.S. and the Saudi's have a tight knit relationship that not many know about... which makes it fishy as to why they cleared him and flew him back to Saudi Arabia. I think he was A student at MIT... Not sure.. Too much info was being distributed on Friday.
edit on 20-4-2013 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by kimish

The U.S. and the Saudi's have a tight knit relationship that not many know about...

Of course we have a tight relationship they have soooooo much oil. They're our closest ally in the Middle East, maybe even closer than Israel.

So the guy who was injured during the attack is still in the hospital? Are you saying it's the same person or two different people?

I'm just confused.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by billy565

... Me too. I may be getting mixed up ugh. I know the naked guy on Friday, they let go, I'm sure He was the Saudi National. The guy they got on Monday with the injuries was cleared too. Regardless, One of them got flown back to Saudi Arabia.

But the naked guy was cleared. That I am %100 positive of.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
I thought they arrested the Saudi guy at the marathon. And put him in the hospital because he had a few injuries.
Then gave him deportation orders.

There was a guy arrested and stripped naked during the lockdown search for the Chechnen (sp?) guys.
Was he also a Saudi?
I hope they gave him clothing before releasing him....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Naked guy went out to set to record new sequel of f.r.i.e.n.d.s.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by kimish

... Me too. I may be getting mixed up ugh. I know the naked guy on Friday, they let go, I'm sure He was the Saudi National. The guy they got on Monday with the injuries was cleared too. Regardless, One of them got flown back to Saudi Arabia.

But the naked guy was cleared. That I am %100 positive of.

I heard the same about the guy who was injured during the bombing. He was like one of the first suspects. I didn't know what happened to the naked guy. thanks 4 sharing what you've heard.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Was he also a Saudi?

That's what I'm trying to figure out. I didn't know there were so many Saudis in Boston.

If he was innocent I feel bad for the guy, how embarrassing!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
A guy matched the physical description of the hunted suspect.

Police had him lay down because he matched the description of the suspect.
Police had him undress himself to prove he did not have an explosive vest on.
Police moved in and took him away.
Police checked his ID, found him simply in the right place at the wrong time.
Police probably apologized to him
Police released him as unconnected to the case.

P

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Sorry Folks I stand corrected. I was wrong. *cowers into the corner sucking his thumb*
More than likely the suspect from Monday that suffered the injuries was the one flown back to his Motherland.
I'm not perfect, eh?

It's been a hectic week with this and that and gnomes and smurfs.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

I'm not perfect, eh?

Why? How can you not be perfect?

(you can come out of the corner, we'll forgive you.)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Naked guys and oil, huh?

The US has a heck of a lot of OIL too though. Maybe that's why the Saudis are all flying over there. For your oil.

The naked guy was an innocent person who was let go. Why would you want or need to hear more about him, really? Not relevant to the case.

At least that's what I heard from someone on ATS who heard it from CNN.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I searched and found this picture of him with policeman giving chase

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The incident involving the naked guy is important because there are only three options for who the man is - and all three seem to incriminate the FBI/police in some way. The fact that this story has completely been ignored and practically erased - after massive live breaking news coverage - seems very odd to me. It feels like something is being covered up.

Option 1. The naked guy is an innocent person who happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. In this case, why isn't this just admitted? And the bigger issue - shouldn't we be concerned that FBI/police can treat an innocent person this way and get away with it? This is a pretty big precedent. Do you want the police stripping you naked and parading you around where you live just because they have a suspicion?

Option 2. The naked guy is a bombing suspect that we haven't heard about. This seems unlikely, but possible. In this case, I would wonder why we haven't been told anything about him. I would also argue that he should have been treated better - he's still only a suspect! Let him put his clothes back on!

Option 3. The naked guy is Tamerlan Tsarnaev. (Check out this link: farm9.staticflickr.com...) Although the chest hair seems to be missing, it looks a LOT like him. In this case, the FBI/police have a lot of explaining to do. He was handcuffed, naked and ALIVE. Why is he now reported to be dead with a gruesome purported death photo? How did he die if the cops took him alive? Is he really dead? Maybe he's working with the FBI and the death photo is bogus. Or maybe they killed him to keep him quiet?

I'm not suggesting that option 3 is the correct answer - but it is the only scenario where keeping completely silent on this incident makes sense...

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Why can't the Watertown police department just clarify this naked mans identity to put closure on this mystery?

The man obviously hasn't come forward due to embarrassment or he is being silenced.

Surely this guy has friends and family of some kind. It's like he never even existed.

If conspiracy theorists are throwing it out there that he may have ties to the bombings or even be bombing suspect #1 wouldn't he feel like coming forward to clear his name and any associated confusion regarding this unsolved mystery?

top topics

join