It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BOSTON-100% PROOF ACTORS WERE INVOLVED (VIDEO)!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
*This thread was sent over from the "current events" forum to the “ludicrous online lies" forum by the mods! Can someone tell me how the mods are so certain it’s a lie???? It's good to know our mods have this particular issue ALL figured out! And for a moment there, I thought something wasn't right. Give me a break! Am waiting for U2 from mod...

Please my friends, lets keep this thread moving....

Onto the topic...

What the HELL?!?! This just keeps getting better day by day! The video speaks volumes!

****WARNING - FOOTAGE MAY BE DISTURBING TO SOME VIEWERS****
There is no doubt many innocent people were injured and that is tragic.
No one is saying that this event didn't occur.

But this shows 100% Proof that actors were involved. You make up your own minds. The photos are real ...when were they taken? Why are actors used? how can people be in different surroundings at same time? Wake up World they are playing games with you.

I am having a problem embedding the video here. It's asking for a sign in on Youtube. It's worth a watch, so please sign into YT to view...

It's also circulating on Facebook under the name... "Boston - MUST SEE!!!!!! 100% PROOF IT WAS A STAGED EVENT".

Link

Your thoughts?

Edit: Video Below- compliments of Jude11

edit on 20-4-2013 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You should give a GRAPHIC CONTENT warning...

I do see the reference to the actors but will reserve my comment as to let others who have done more research and homework discuss it.

Little help...

Peace

edit on 20-4-2013 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Thanks a bunch.....!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
S&F

I started a thread directed at individual liability of these so-called American actors for deceiving the public,

and terrorizing the peace.

I believe as the days, just days, go by, more and more people are going to notice the conical peg prosthetic, the sunglasses being put on during a bomb, the hand signals, and the props moving around seemingly by something out of view. I'm sure some of them are going to sign up to sites like ATS just to express their outrage.

However, I feel everyone must realize that they, Americans are funding their own deception and demise, including by their own among them. Individuals appearing on the news have names, addresses and if they are victims I dont see why they should not shun away letters of support, provide an unstaged followup in the HOSPITAL and at home of how they are doing etc... lest they are characters.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Dahboo77 has earlier posted a video with some more photos that he claims proves the brothers didn't do it and that it was the agents in the black tops.

Pretty good video.
I don't know how to post it.....if anyone else can...be obliged.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Hmmm.. Strange indeed but there was something else that caught my eye in the first photo. The blood on the ground is fake also. Notice how bright it is.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Very disturbing.
Primarily because I can't make sense of the SAME injured woman appearing amidst different wounded people in different locations.
What seems to be arising out of this is a growing consensus that there was a supposed 'Drill' going on during the race and that some of the injured thought they were participating in a drill that went wrong(real).
I'm not one to advocate images of gore and suffering. It does seem integral to gleaning the truth out of this incident though.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I see one male victim in both photos. The woman in red appears to be marathon staff,and she's in basically the same spot in both photos, just different angles. The man missing his legs is either hidden behind the man in jeans, or had been pulled aside already.

I think there are some glaring issues with the marathon bombings like, where are the photos of the suspects without their backpacks, and who dropped the bombs that were found undetonated? As far as the actor angle, highly unlikely.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2013 by topdog81 because: retracting my statement

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Looks like another "100% Proof" of nothing thread. Seems that there are too many people who don't know the definition of "proof":

- something that induces certainty or establishes validity

We don't have that in this video. All we're looking at is two completely different angles of the same scene. This type of crap disrespects the victims involved.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Sorry, but this is bs

Same scene only person missing is the black girl, the guy with the missing legs are behind the black girl, you can see the blood pool under the black girl, the guy next to the black girl is in both pictures, the girl with the red hair is clearly in chock.

You guys disgust me sometimes

edit on 20-4-2013 by Mianeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

*This thread was sent over from the "current events" forum to the “ludicrous online lies" forum by the mods! Can someone tell me how the mods are so certain it’s a lie???? Am waiting for U2 from mod...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
Dahboo77 has earlier posted a video with some more photos that he claims proves the brothers didn't do it and that it was the agents in the black tops.

Pretty good video.

More pieces of the puzzle are fitting together.

Just like 9-11.

It looks as if there's going to be no hiding, from the truth.

F.T.G.

edit on 20-4-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Mianeye

It really bothers me when you guys go so far out of your way to find conspiracies everywhere. I can't believe so many people are so detached from reality that you can't tell fact from fiction anymore.

Believe me, I know the government has all kind of secret things going on AND I believe they are not above false flag attacks but... EVERYTHING that happens is not a conspiracy!

America got bombed in a terrorist attack just like happens all around the world daily in other countries. We are somewhat spoiled here because we don't deal with it on a daily basis like otghers do.

So if I am to believe everything I read on ATS....

There are no REAL terrorists...
There are no REAL crazy people out there just shooting people...
There are no REAL murders...
No REAL kidnappings....
No real bombers....

There is no REAL violence in the good old USA or anywhere else.....

They're all just false flag attacks by our own government. Is that correct?

Because every damn thing that happens anymore you crazies claim it was "fake", "staged" or a "false flag" operation!

People wonder why all this violence is happening now days......just look at the people on this site and how they can't even tell fantasy from reality anymore.....now multiply that thousands or millions.

There are too many mentally sick people around.........THAT's why we have these things going on!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by seasoul

Originally posted by lambros56

Pretty good video.

More pieces of the puzzle are fitting together.

Just like 9-11.

It looks as if there's going to be no hiding, from the truth.

F.T.G.

edit on 20-4-2013 by seasoul because: (no reason given)

Lol ohhhh the proof.

Why does youtube stop all the views at 301 views? So it doesn't go viral?

912 likes though?
edit on 20-4-2013 by JrDavis because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion
reply to post by jude11

*This thread was sent over from the "current events" forum to the “ludicrous online lies" forum by the mods! Can someone tell me how the mods are so certain it’s a lie???? Am waiting for U2 from mod...

I guess they know more than the rest of us. The entire World is still confused but it's settled here.

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Scratch that and edit as it seems I was mistaken and only one of the vids is now down.

Never mind what forum you're in just keep going. Here is a video of the
crisis actors.

www.youtube.com...

Recognize him ?
edit on 20-4-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by Propulsion

Never mind what forum you're in just keep going. Here are two videos of the
crisis actors that as of Wednesday night were both still up on you tube.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

I just now was going to post to this thread the one of those two videos, that are now both
since been taken down. But I have the screen shot !

Recognize him ?

Thanks,

I don't recall the face. Who?

Peace

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mianeye
Sorry, but this is bs

Same scene only person missing is the black girl, the guy with the missing legs are behind the black girl, you can see the blod pool under the black girl, the guy next to the black girl is in both pictures, the girl with the red hair is clearly in chock.

You're right about all of this, but why hasn't the woman moved? Seriously. She looks like a mannequin. Everything else is moving and shifting around her, but she can sit motionless like that while mayhem and bloody people are all around her? Those are pretty damn good skills if you ask me!
It's obviously the same scene taken from two different angles, but what did happen to the black girl? Was she moved before the other woman could even move her head or arms a little, or was the black girl photoshopped out? It's mighty strange how the amputee guy got put in her place after they "moved" her. I hardly think he moved into the center of the blood pool himself and I highly doubt a paramedic placed him there and told him to hold tight, he'd be right back with a wheelchair and a Cowboy instead of a stretcher and an oxygen mask.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterthought

Originally posted by Mianeye
Sorry, but this is bs

Same scene only person missing is the black girl, the guy with the missing legs are behind the black girl, you can see the blod pool under the black girl, the guy next to the black girl is in both pictures, the girl with the red hair is clearly in chock.

You're right about all of this, but why hasn't the woman moved? Seriously. She looks like a mannequin. Everything else is moving and shifting around her, but she can sit motionless like that while mayhem and bloody people are all around her? Those are pretty damn good skills if you ask me!
It's obviously the same scene taken from two different angles, but what did happen to the black girl? Was she moved before the other woman could even move her head or arms a little, or was the black girl photoshopped out? It's mighty strange how the amputee guy got put in her place after they "moved" her. I hardly think he moved into the center of the blood pool himself and I highly doubt a paramedic placed him there and told him to hold tight, he'd be right back with a wheelchair and a Cowboy instead of a stretcher and an oxygen mask.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

Yes exactly! It looks like there is some time between the photos. I can't say for sure how many secs/mins past but one thing is for sure. The chick in question doesn't move.

If you look at the black chick in the first photo you can see that she has legs on her during the first photo.

Then she is just gone.

Maybe she was able to move. But what is weird is the guy next to her just has ripped pants and doesn't move in either of the frames..

And the mannequin chick stays still.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join