It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston bombers were double agents who worked for the US / Saudi Arabia and the Jihad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Well, i did a search and nothing showed up, if theres already a thread, i apologise.

Debka's investigators say the Tsarnaev brothers were double agents working for the US and Saudi Arabia to infiltrate the Wahhabi Jihadi terrorist network, that with Saudi funding have spread to the Caucas regions of Russia.

Instead the two brothers "turned indian" became real Jihadists and returned to commit Wednesdays bombing.

This could explain Putins help to the US.
Russia would be the country that asked the FBI to keep tabs on the brothers in 2011, the FBI later declared they were clear..which would be the case if they thought they were working for the agency.

A lot of this makes sense...read on and make your own conclusions....

Brothers were double agents.

edit on 20-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Plausible, but one is only 19, how long have they been following him? Also, I always have a hard time accepting DEBKA as a credible source.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by thesmokingman

Well, the story does fill a lot of gaps..and as you said is plausable.

It joins up the dots as to why two Chenchen's and the mysterious Saudi who will be deported Tuesday, not to mention Obamas meeting with Saudi oficials Wedneday morning.

And it would explainas to why even though they were on "watch list" since 2011, nobody did anything..Even though Russia ask for them to be watched.

Maybe they knew "something" wasnt going right with the two, which is why the FBI visited the mother and told her that her sons were walking a dangerous path, maybe it was a discreet warning to the boys to not forget which side they were fighting for..
edit on 20-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Instead the two brothers "turned indian" became real Jihadists and returned to commit Wednesdays bombing.

If it is true, they would make easy patsys also. If they thought the whole thing was a fake until bombs when off it would explain everything.

The way they were easy going and not stressed looking, the way their personalities did not fit murders of children, then when they realize the people they work for was setting them up they would have to run.

No one would be allowed to talk to them, closing things down so they could be taken alone would help that.
It could explain why the teacher said his pictures close to the bomb site were not taken but deleted at the site.

They could have been promised money, citizenship all kinds of things.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

This little story kind of dove tails in with your thread.....regarding Saudi National being deported from Boston Bombing.

Glenn: “After what I have learned this week I’m a changed person.”

On Monday I reveal everything we know. So let me just say this to those at the highest echelons of government. No the tagging system. They know about events. Not files, events.

Let me send this message very clear: We know who this Saudi national is. It is in your best interest of the integrity of the people of United States of America. It’s best coming from you, not from a news organization. It’s best coming from you. You have until Monday. We have information on who this man is. And listen to me carefully. In your little “event” world, we know he is a very bad, bad, bad man. I know that doesn’t make any sense to you right now. But on Monday it will.

It makes sense to somebody in Washington.

I don’t bluff. I make promises. The truth matters. I’ve had enough of what you’ve done to our country.

I thought I had heard and seen it all. I thought I didn’t trust my government. Oh no, no, no, no.

There is no depth that these people will not stoop to. They have until Monday and then TheBlaze will expose it.

www.glennbeck.com...

Hopefully, Monday will be quite interesting.

Des

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Maybe they did it, maybe they didn't.

It is amasing how this incident has taken normal people and turned them into conspiracy theorists.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by magma
Maybe they did it, maybe they didn't.

It is amasing how this incident has taken normal people and turned them into conspiracy theorists.

That's what they said the first week after 9/11...
2nd line

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by magma

this incident?
you forgot the myriad of other incidents that easily?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by thesmokingman
Plausible, but one is only 19, how long have they been following him? Also, I always have a hard time accepting DEBKA as a credible source.

Your doubt has a basis. Debka is an ultra-conservative Israeli outfit that also reported that Osama Bin Laden had 110,000 trained military men ready to take on the US military. They were huge cheerleaders for the Iraq war.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

Your doubt has a basis. Debka is an ultra-conservative Israeli outfit that also reported that Osama Bin Laden had 110,000 trained military men ready to take on the US military. They were huge cheerleaders for the Iraq war.

Maybe they meant to say that the CIA had 110,000 trained military ready to take on the US military

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
And why would anyone believe anything DebkaFile have to say on this?

What sources do they have?....they have none.

What they do have is opinions .......just like any regular poster here does......are they right? are they wrong?... who knows..... that's the thing with opinions..... they are just that...opinions......oh, and they have ads on their site that they want you to click on to make them some money.

There is no way in hell a web master would make outlandish and unfounded claims to drive visitors to his site just to make a fast few bucks is there?.........NO! ..... perish the thought!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
And why would anyone believe anything DebkaFile have to say on this?

What sources do they have?....they have none.

What they do have is opinions .......just like any regular poster here does......are they right? are they wrong?... who knows..... that's the thing with opinions..... they are just that...opinions......oh, and they have ads on their site that they want you to click on to make them some money.

There is no way in hell a web master would make outlandish and unfounded claims to drive visitors to his site just to make a fast few bucks is there?.........NO! ..... perish the thought!

Why do you find it so unbelievable....

All the crap they spoon fed the world over 9/11 was lies, and the crazy conspiration theories are starting to be found correct...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by F4guy

Confusing. What's the angle here than?

Why would pro-Israel outfit downplay Jihad-ism by implicating the US Govt as part of the whole gig?

Wonder what they hope to accomplish with that, assuming as you suggest, there is a deceptive agenda at play.
So obviously I am rather confused. I'll look into it more I must be missing a few things.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Also this story doesn't mention Craft International or attempt to explain why they were there.

The odds of them being within 50 feet of the blast right before it went down are just unbelievable in my opinion. I am aware that Mercenary organizations are heartless brutal profiteers and do not care who gets hurt as a result.

They have little to no oversight, and are capable of any crime you can imagine, and can probably get away with it (considering they have insiders with the MSM to control the story).

So until someone can put all the pieces together, I will just ponder and remain skeptical.
I know something is up though, but exactly what and in what scope? Unsure.

There are so many players in this story it's difficult to even begin to dissect.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Also this story doesn't mention Craft International or attempt to explain why they were there.

The odds of them being within 50 feet of the blast right before it went down are just unbelievable in my opinion. I am aware that Mercenary organizations are heartless brutal profiteers and do not care who gets hurt as a result.

They have little to no oversight, and are capable of any crime you can imagine, and can probably get away with it (considering they have insiders with the MSM to control the story).

So until someone can put all the pieces together, I will just ponder and remain skeptical.
I know something is up though, but exactly what and in what scope? Unsure.

There are so many players in this story it's difficult to even begin to dissect.

Funny you should mention Craft

Chris Kyle and J.I.N.S.A

That they had men meters away, waiting just doesnt add up.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Well it does add up.
Just not with the official story.

The equation results in "They are lying to us", if we do the math.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Another thread started up HERE

That ties in with mine, mentioning the same people, Richard Perle, Cheney etc....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
"Oh what a tangled web we weave when we first practice to deceive." Sir Walter Scott

I think that the Saudi "person of interst" was the double agent who recruited the Chechen brothers who were to execute the plot and be the backup patsies (first patsy got outed by Infowars).

edit on 20-4-2013 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join