It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assesment of Boston bomb injuries [Some blood, no gore]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
And we're supposed to believe paramedics came and not only attended to the lady in the red jacket, but pciked her up and put her on a stretcher first, while completely ignoring this guy. So the lady laying there with no blood on her head or white shirt, sitting right next to the double amputee had paramedics come up, ignore the double amputee, assume she was at greater risk and attended to and moved her while not even checking on the guy who had both legs blown off, with inches of her?

Stated about triage before, also we do not know how many EMT's Paramedics, nurses are there. Triage never goes perfect, to error is human, but head injury is always a priority of controlled bleeding.

Also a question I'd ask, where did the guys shoes go? If he actually had two full legs beforehand, where's the shoes?
Excellent question, I have no idea. I am trying to find his shoes in any pics. Good job, nice thought. To the part about how he gets badly injured but others barley have a scratch. There are so many factors, I cannot even account. Distance, placed of debris in bomb, objects near bomb, shielding from bomb (i.e. you had a person standing between you and the bomb). I cannot answer this without being there and seeing for myself.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

so jeff has the same shirt in both photos after what is presumably years???

Presumably years? I have no idea. That pic may of been the morning of the bombing. I found that pic of Jeff Baum because someone was saying he was really Nicholas Vogt. This pic and Vogts pic had similar profiles and I used it to disprove that. I can find other pics of Jeff Baum if you want.

I have no idea on the photoshop. I have no expirence in that. I will have to take your word on it or have someone else respond to you with their knowledge on that subject.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   

if your legs are blown off as indicated, you have 40 seconds before your
body is completely drained of blood. you would be screaming, ghost white and
unconcious within 20 seconds.
if people cannot see how fake this blood in terms of it's colour and viscosity, then
there is little hope of progress here on the webs no.1 rated conspiracy site.

I have indicated with links on proof what your body does in a traumatic amputation in OP. You must of failed to read. Provide your evidence on that timeline.

As to the blood, I have to say its pretty real looking. Look at the pic in OP of the soldier with double tourniquet. Notice the red blood on the sheet. Compare that color to the ground at Boston.

Please read the OP, link to triage, link to complete amputations capable to not bleed and you will have a better understanding

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Perhaps you could address my points instead of deflecting?
Am I not allowed to give my opinion on the matter? For all you know one of those people in those pictures crying out in pain is my sister? And perhaps that is why I'm both angered and hurt by the claims that she's an actress? Perhaps I need to try and help her accept that she will never run again? Hypothetically speaking obviously.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WaxMassive
reply to post by cavscout11cav

I don't usually post, just read. The third pic down is Krystle Campbell in the blue shirt screaming right before she died. Haven't read all the replies so I don't know if this has been mentioned yet. After seeing her laying dead with both her legs completely blown off at the upper thighs in previous pics I was hoping that the blast rendered her unconscious or killed her immediately, obviously that wasn't the case. No fault of the OP but this makes me want to vomit and I hate the fact that a pic like that exist for her family to see the terror and pain on her face. This brings me to tears.

Wow....I did not realize that Krystle was in the pic...now I feel like an %%%. Im actually sorry I created this topic now, as I have posted the last moments of that persons life. I had no desire to give a forum for people to call out the deceased/ injured as actors, only a means to give insight on the misbeliefs being portrayed on so many topics....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   

I'm sure a mod could edit that part of the pic if you ask.

I think this thread is very important....a level-headed professional critically examining the evidence and giving an informed assessment. Please keep it up....we need this.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I am going to end this massive update to posts with two things. If I missed your post and didnt respond alert me to which one I missed. I am at work and jumping back and forth.

First, explosions have many different aspects that cause injury.
The blast wave--- is over pressurized air moving as a wave. This over pressurized air has the ability to "liquify" hollow organs, and blow out lungs causing a tension pneumothoracy (collapsed lung). This can cause injury internally without signs external

Heat- explosions cause heat that can burn. If inhaled it can burn the lungs and throat causing bronochospasms (asthma like relex) and swelling of the vocal cords/ throat. When this happens it is impossible to give oxygen to a patient with out cutting the throat and making a opening to the traychea (wind pipe). Most states do not allow EMS to do this procedure in the fiedl due to the proximity of the arteries of the thyroid.

Debries- this is parts of the bomb, and any object picked up by the blast way creating projectiles. This is what causes most of the external injuries.

Throwing effect- The blast wave has the possiblity to throw a person. The impact into objects cause blunt force trauma, which is mostly internal as in a car accident. Your organs/ brain hit off each other causing damage.

Now I will give my first hand account. In 2004 I was hit by a daisy chained 155mm IED. I was a Bradley fighting vehicle commander out of my hatch when it detonated. My helmet, and weapon were thrown over 75 ft away. The commanders hatch was ripped off the vehicle, and my IBA (body armor) plate was turned to dust pretty much. I dont remember much after the detonation.
This is what I have been told. I just sat down and slumped over in the turret. My gunner tried to talk to me but I stared expressionless. I was evaced out by helo to the hospital. When I started to come to the next day, my doc came in laughing with a hamburger. I was confused why.
He told me he asked if I was in pain, and did I need something to manage it. My response, I want a big mac....thats what an explosion does to you. I dont remember any of this the bomb, evac or big mac comment.

I have had surgeries (spinal fusion), shoulder repair, and diagnosed with TBI (traumatic brain injury). All those injuries were internal with one minor external cut to my face. That is why I joined EMS after the Army, I was thankful for what they did, and wanted to be a part of that.

I dont share this often because everything on ATS gets turned against you, but I think it relevant. I end this line of post with this, I am sorry if anyone stumbles on this topic that was a family member, or friend to the ones I have posted the pics of. I mean no disrespect. See you all in a bit, I need a break
edit on 21-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: typos

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav
reply to post by wrdzrd

Yup these two are the same, let me introduce them to you
Meet Jeff Baum, the injured runner that lost both legs

This is Nicholas Vogt, the Army LT that lost both his legs in combat

Yup hes such a good actor he underwent plastic surgery
edit on 20-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by cavscout11cav because: (no reason given)

I just posted the link to the article, it wasn't my idea. actually thanks for showing those photos, that clears it up a lot.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout11cav

so jeff has the same shirt in both photos after what is presumably years???

Presumably years? I have no idea. That pic may of been the morning of the bombing. I found that pic of Jeff Baum because someone was saying he was really Nicholas Vogt. This pic and Vogts pic had similar profiles and I used it to disprove that. I can find other pics of Jeff Baum if you want.

I have no idea on the photoshop. I have no expirence in that. I will have to take your word on it or have someone else respond to you with their knowledge on that subject.

lol! this is exactly how they get away with fakery extravaganzas like this and
sandy hook and aurora and tucson and oslo+utoya and etc. etc.
bring on the other pictures. i bet my bottom dollar we will find major issus.

ask yourself why anyone on God's earth would need to photoshop/cg any image
if all is above board and on the level.

the direction of the bat/paddle shadow that falls on the girl directly contradicts the head shadow direction
as it falls on the lady on the right. surely you will agree that this is impossible under any normal circumstances?

or have you some vested interest here in pushing your extremely flawed commentary
as it pertains to the evidence amassed here and in the link below?

it's all fake! fake! fake! fake! fake!

(did i mention that it was all fake?)

beyond doubt, beyond argument, beyond the beyond.

www.cluesforum.info...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hi all,

I just registered to ask a question, as this whole issue has been on my mind for several days.

All the attention seems to focus on Jeff Bauman. However, in one of the pictures there is a young woman in a blue dress lying on the ground with her entire torso below the waist missing. Is that woman Krystle Campbell?

I did not find a way to attach the picture stored on my computer, and I can't find it now on the net. Perhaps someone else could find it and give a link.

I find the issue closely related to what happened to Jeff, and am surprised that it hasn't been thematized at all.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by demilune

I am trying to find what picture you are talking about. I ask that you do not post a pic including gore, blood ok but flesh injuries not. If I find the pic I will u2u you the link and you can tell me if that is what you are talking about.

Gore violates ats terms of service and will be removed by mods.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I was able to find pictures of her, and yes, she is Krystle Campbell.

[SNIP]

The photo I had seen earlier suggested that she had lost both her legs right below the waist, but the other photos seem to indicate that just one of her legs had gone nearly entirely.

So sad.

I'm sure you see what I'm after here.

(For clarification, I've seen enough evidence to warrant strong suspicion that we haven't been told the entire truth about these bombings.)
edit on 22-4-2013 by Gemwolf because: Snipped link to images containing gore and death

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Actually, I had already covered the gore parts in my photo editor, but did not find a way to post a picture from my hard drive; I only found a way to give a web URL.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Someone wrote earlier:

"Something else for you, where are any photos of the injuries from people caught in the 2nd bomb?"

There is a picture of an older man being carried in a wheelchair with quite a lot of blood on him and a more professional-looking "constrictor" placed around his leg - could he have been from the second blast?

What about the 8-year-old boy, which explosion did he die from? And the third victim?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Some blood? Are you kidding me OP?
Forensics aside, This thread is a blood-fest. It's got more blood in it than any thread on ATS guaranteed...
-Is ATS the new Ogrish?

A click of a complaint button, my guess this entire thread could be deleted.

But I'll refrain....for now. Place is getting out of control..
and kids go here to post? lol...

edit on 21-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by canucks555

Actually this topic and my post was pre approved by several mods. I edited out the actual wounds but was allowed to leave the blood.

And I am no kid. Actually read the op and you might learn the reason of this topic. I cannot control waht others post except ask them not to and if they continue alert a mod

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

His name is Jeff Bauman, they amputated both his legs. He will need years of recovery. Getting prosthetics and learning how to use those by trained physiotherapists. Learn how to dress, etc. The psychological impact is much worse in my opinion.

I can't speak for him, but common sense tells me that if he was to know he was being called an actor, this would not benefit him. Its really cruel to say that to a disabled person, which he now is, for life. I spent months in a rehab centre for accident victims and amputees. I saw the process of what takes place when they finally get a prosthetic limb. Its more work when joints like knees bending have to be used. To me he looks to be in shock. When something this bad happens to you it doesn't quite sink in it did.

When I was paralized I didn't react much, that came later when I got home to the land of walking people. That was when I broke down crying and there are times I've been told I'm faking pain because my family thinks I have no feeling when I have hyper sensitivity. I understand they don't understand.

My observation of other patients I was with was that were not freaking out. Just accepting it.

Thank you op for helping us to understand.
edit on 21-4-2013 by violet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   

-This thread, while garnering a lot of interesting points of view, and interesting opinion from forum members, is a splatter-fest. To say the least.

I stand by my post, that's all I'll say (in the risk of derailing the thread)

edit on 21-4-2013 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I'm just going to say what I thought when I saw the bombs go off and the numerous pictures of the after effects.

The bomb and I have seen bombs go off both in real life and in video, it just seemed like a SFX bomb ie smoke with a plume of fire, there seemed no actual force in it, when it goes off there's not the throwing of people I would have expected.

Again, I'm not saying this all was a stunt, I'm purely saying how it looked to me, I have a keen interest in SFX, was offered a job with a big FX guy in the 80's but turned it down as I was just married and it meant me going all over the world ie instant divorce

I still study it as a hobby so I have a keen eye for things that look manufactured.

As said the bomb looked FX, there wasn't the 'force' I would have expected from a real bomb, it seemed more smoke than anything which would be ideal to cover the setting up of the stunt.

Also the blood as seen in the pictures just looks wrong, it looks like its been poured very quickly all over the place and oddly the people near the blood seem to have very little or none on them in a lot of cases. As we all know blood sprays because its pumped around the body, what I see in the pictures is pools which just looks as I said as if its been poured.

As said, I'm looking at this from a SFX viewpoint and not casting doubt of the reality, I'm just saying 'what if' and no more. To those that were injured I wish them a speedy recovery and I hope you can learn to forget this day in time, being the target of a bombing is a terrible thing, you spend many years simply remembering it daily and relive it at night, its a horrible experience that I went through myself as a child in Belfast where I'm originally from.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   

I'm surprised that even the web link to the relevant pictures was SNIPped from my post. With an external link, the readers can decide for themselves whether they want to view the material or not. There was even a warning on the linked web page that one had to react to before actually seeing the pictures.

What purpose does removing links to the evidence under discussion serve?

Anyway, my point was that if Krystle was near Jeff and verifiably died from losing her leg, there should be little point in arguing that Jeff's injuries were faked.

Another thing... In one TV clip of the explosions, the newscaster or a commentator says "Wow! That was an intense explosion. Wow!" after the first explosion. I find that extremely odd and heartless. How could he SAY something like that? Wouldn't the listeners find that disgusting? Or is that kind of commentary usual in American TV?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join