It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT! DON"T Talk to Police - Video From Lawyers to Cops HOW THEY TRAP YOU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
This video is worth watching.. Listen to the many traps from lawyers talking to a room of cops on "how people are stupid" and they incriminate themselves EVEN IF INNOCENT! *note to self... I will keep my mouth SHUT after watching this!

Keep this and send to your friends.. At least look at last 15 minutes of this IMPORTANT VIDEO

I wonder how many really innocent people go to jail just because of cops that twist stories around?????

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by bluestar.ranch

Instead of double posting just go back and fix your first one.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Yeap, Best thing to do is ask is "Am I Free To Go?"
it doesnt make you look guilty
it makes you seem like you are busy and know your rights.
edit on 20-4-2013 by NotAConsumer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Well yeah.

Doesn't everyone know that? Nevermind, stupid comment, because people everyday ramble on to the cops about how they are innocent or being set up, making up all kinds of stupid nonsense, just digging themselves deeper.

But yeah, just sit quietly and ask for your lawyer or a lawyer. Smartest thing anyone can do.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestar.ranch

....."how people are stupid"........

I wonder how many really innocent people go to jail just because of cops that twist stories around?????

Well, most people actually are idiots.

Since you provided no examples, I can only assume this much, but if someone is stupid enough to get themselves arrested for doing nothing, then maybe they do deserve it, after all.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Here you guys go: www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
You have the right to remain silent. Use it. You do not have to wait for the police to give you this right, it's your unalienable human right. Anything you say can and will be used against you.

What would happen if you caused no harm loss or fraud, and belived you had broken no laws, and you remained absolutely silent?

Hello sir, do you know why I stopped you.........
edit on 20-4-2013 by Wifibrains because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Anyway everyone knows and hears about" no comment, no comment" coming from lawyers. But if its just you and a police generally you have to answer them.

And if you are a law abiding citizen why wouldnt you

This video is very interesting look at the legal system.
edit on 20-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:29 PM
link   

thats funny "no criminal can be a witness against yourself "well this is not good. I mean maybe you want to hand yaself in lol... This encourages criminals I think.
edit on 20-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

And if you are a law abiding citizen why wouldnt you .

To undermine authority where ever you feel it's uncalled for?

Will you stick you head in a oven for me? I'm wearing black with shiney numbers....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Wifibrains

Im saying if you have done something wrong then hand yourself in ... why be a danger to yourself and everyone lol..... This is why lawyers get away with so much because... of all these loopholes. Also look at it like this... sure there are many innocents in jail but also probably guilty who are free. an example would be OJ simpson.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Here's the vid from the OP.

& YES, NEVER EVER EVER talk to law ENFORCERS!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2013 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:25 PM
link   

yes, to anyone out there if you are ever charged, arrested etc, Zip your mouth. The only reason police want you to talk is to build their case against you. They are not your friends and they certainly are not out to help you... I have had some recent legal issues and this is what is written on the back of my lawyers card she gave me.

Interview advice

You should always talk to a lawyer before your interview

The Police interview is not your chance to explain, Police are trying to gather evidence to charge you and use it against you in court

You have a right to say "No comment" to all questions asked by police (Except your name, address and date of birth)

If you are the owner of a car or trailor involved in an investigation, you must give any information that could lead to the driver if you are asked

edit on 20-4-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
And if you are a law abiding citizen why wouldnt you

This is the most naive thing I have heard in a very long time. Watch the video again and watch the second video with the police officers response.

top topics

join