It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Unsolved and Grisley Murder Of Brendan Mess, Tamerlan Tsarnaev's Best Friend

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by MysticPearl
reply to post by nerbot

The idea you wouldn't fight back because you're a stoner is ridiculous. We're not talking about heroin addicts passed out on the floor here. If you had a couple beers would also not be able to fight back?

That in no way is an explanation for three guys having their throats cut without apparently fighting back.

You obviously don't know what stoners are like then. Going from chilled out to violent self defence mode is less likely than chilled out to "dude I'm sorry I won't do it again man" mode.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

Four months after the murders he goes to russia for six months, then the FBI does a investigation on him. Maybe it's not a coincidence.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
This is the first thing I thought of when I read that story.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I can go with the drug gang murder theory considering drugs were being sold, however, I'd like to offer a "what if".

Purely conjecture here, but what if Tamerlan, Brendan and his two friends had a falling out because of an argument involving Tamerlan's changing religious beliefs and extremist points of view. If they were best friends (like some I've had in my younger days), then any disagreement they had could get really personal. Perhaps an insult was made that is completely unacceptable to a Muslim extremist, one that demanded vengeance. I can think of a couple of good "burns" that would do the trick.

Some time after the argument, Tamerlan returns with his brother and some hidden weapons, playing it off as everything is cool and they make up, allowing them the element of surprise. Two guys with guns and knives could subdue three guys and cut their throats as stated in a previous post. It would take some planning, but they could have pulled it off without making a lot of noise or being seen by witnesses.
edit on 20-4-2013 by MichiganSwampBuck because: for clairity

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I get the feeling that the murder of the best friend may have been a prompting from the ones who ifluenced the bombers.....like a warning or something....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Doesn't anyone find the releasing of this information and 3 men being shot at a Marijuana conference at a civic center rather coincidental?

I do. It's interesting.

A note. Thoughts and blessings to the families and people who witnessed this new act of terrorism today at that civic center.

Cirque

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:19 AM
link   
My take on this is the older brother had to spend an intense amount of time grooming his younger brother. This was a controlled process that stripped away who he thought he was and rebuilt him as a remorseless killer. The killing of his friend was an initiation or rite of passage to the cause. He probably was already there, let the brother in after everyone was asleep or passed out. Ritual killing and I bet it was weed already in the house too.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalHealer
I have been to a number of Muslim countries on several occasions and, believe me, there is absolutely no shortage of hash in any of them. Drinking alcohol is strictly prohibited, but weed and all of its by-products are considered widely acceptable. (Where do you think hooka bars come from?) So, it is very unlikely that the elder brother would have "retaliated" for someone selling his little brother weed.

Boston, for all of its colonial exterior, is riddled with some very ugly gang activity, and it all has to do with drugs. I am closely related to someone who has 27 years in homicide in the area. The throat slit isn't called a "Columbian necktie" for no reason. It is their signature disposal method and it is a message. (That and putting the bodies in luggage, sans heads, and leaving them on street corners for pedestrians to find.)

Lovely people. They keep the homicide department in business.
edit on 20-4-2013 by NaturalHealer because: typo

isn't a Colombian neck tie where they cut the throat then cut out the tongue and stick it in the slit?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
sprinkled with marijuana?
cut three throats?
it is hard to imagine how three people could have their throats slit at roughly the same time with out running fighting back, or getting other multiple stab wounds

fishee

Russian Mafia..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Rasputin13

...but let's just say you'd be surprised if you knew who you were talking to...

Kind of interesting...coming from a member who chose the user name of perhaps one of Russia's most infamous, treacherous and provocative personalities.

Especially since we're discussing a Russian ethnic minority accused of some pretty treacherous stuff as well.

Pretty wild coincidence about the friend...if you believe that sort of thing could be a coincidence..

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhereAreTheGoodguys

cut three throats?
it is hard to imagine how three people could have their throats slit at roughly the same time with out running fighting back, or getting other multiple stab wounds

fishee

Russian Mafia..

I don't know, call me crazy, but didn't the Aunt say these boys had been interviewed and followed by the
FBI for that last couple of years? Now who could go into a house and slit three peoples' throats, sprinkle marijuana on the bodies and get out clean? When all this was going down on the other big thread, alot of people were saying "omg this is like a movie!" And it was. And someone was posting " This is like Mogodishu".
I just have a hard time with the "official story" such as it is.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Tamerlan Tsarnaev once said, "I don't have a single American friend" so how could Brendan Mess have been Tamerlan's "best friend?" here

"I don't have a single American friend, I don't understand them." That's how now-deceased Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev apparently described his social situation to Johannes Hirn, who published a photo essay about Tsarnaev eerily called, "Will Box for Passport." Tsarnaev, 26, cut a pretty beefy profile, reportedly weighing in at 196 pounds while practicing his uppercuts and jabs at the Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts Center. He seemed clean-cut, too. "God said no alcohol," Tsarnaev apparently said, adding that he no longer smoked or drank. "There are no values anymore," he said. "People can't control themselves."

Spreading dope around could have been a cover for the real reason for the murders.

The article also referred to multiple stab wounds in addition to the throat slitting.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- As an aside - the fact that the younger brother was supposedly shot in the throat so that he cannot give any information as to what happened sounds like typical FBI BS.

The surviving suspect in the Boston Marathon bombings suffered an injury to his throat and may not be able to talk, a federal official told CNN on Saturday, possibly hindering attempts by authorities to question him about a motive in the attack.

With one suspect dead, authorities believe answers to a motive and whether the brothers had help rest with Dzhokar Tsarnaev, who was captured Friday night just minutes after authorities had indicated that a massive manhunt for the suspect appeared to come up empty.

The official, who was briefed on Tsarnaev’s condition, spoke on condition of anonymity.

Read full article

edit on 21-4-2013 by CasaVigilante because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
Are you forgeting that: Brendan Mess was Tamerlan Tsarnaev's best friend

Why would he murder his best friend ?

are you forgetting that Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a father of a child?
Why would he murder someone else's 8 year old child when he has one of his own?

Answer .. because he's a mass murdering sicko ....
What is on the surface doesn't reflect what is going on inside the brain.
edit on 4/21/2013 by FlyersFan because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

sprinkle with maryjane seems to indicate the possibility that its a missdirection

nobody kills for a bit of weed
a ship load maybe but not a bag full

Thats true in most parts..
But, if you grew up in the El Paso Juarez
area like I did..you'd be surprised.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by azureskys
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm wondering the same thing.
People are known to do some skrewed up stuff when someone they regard as a "Best Friend" is
taken from them. Especially the horific way his friend died.

Absolutely indeed.

Particularly if their philosophy/religion GLORIFIES blood thirsty revenge as righteous. Then there's the whole Jihadi meme on top of that. Not a pretty picture.

It seems clear that the PTB knew what was going on with these two and 'mystifyingly' kept their preventive hands off.

How much did the PTB very skillfully manipulate the two toward such activities? The PTB have THAT down to a fine art and science. The ruthless demonized creatures from the black and hot lagoon.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Smoking cannabis does not automatically make you a slow weakling, unable to defend yourself. The folks saying that are a little off IMO.

Plenty of talented athletes of all sorts that smoke weed.

Mabye an actual drug would hinder your ability to fight, but the fact that these guys may have been stoned has nothing to do with how they were overpowered, IMHO
edit on 21-4-2013 by GoShredAK because: Re-wording

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Here is the memorial video of Brendan on youtube that I spoke of a page or two back.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

sprinkle with maryjane seems to indicate the possibility that its a missdirection

nobody kills for a bit of weed
a ship load maybe but not a bag full

I have (had?) a friend who is right now about 6-7 years into a 12 year sentence for murdering someone over a £10 bit of weed, so yes, call him stupid if you wish, but these things do happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by nerbot

Originally posted by MysticPearl
reply to post by nerbot

The idea you wouldn't fight back because you're a stoner is ridiculous. We're not talking about heroin addicts passed out on the floor here. If you had a couple beers would also not be able to fight back?

That in no way is an explanation for three guys having their throats cut without apparently fighting back.

You obviously don't know what stoners are like then. Going from chilled out to violent self defence mode is less likely than chilled out to "dude I'm sorry I won't do it again man" mode.

Sorry to be off topic here but there are some very clueless people in this thread. It's marijuana not acid....

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

cut three throats?

fishee

Not so fishy if they were killed by someone with training in terrorism. Plus, keep in mind that Tamerlan was a boxer. I hear not a good one, but a boxer no less.
edit on 4/21/2013 by jiggerj because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join