It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The death of Chris Kyle and Crafts presence in Boston

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
While surfing through the red looking for the statements of Jeff Bauman, who said he came face to face with suspect number one, looked him in the eyes, even though he had sunglasses on, and said he left a bag at his feet, which 2 and a half minutes later detonated, i came across another article, on the same page in relation to Chris Kyle and how he was so cruelly cut down in the prime of his life a little over a month ago, by of all people a vet with PTSD he was trying to help.

Chris was championing the cause to better the lives of combat vet's with PTSD, a noble cause if ever there was one.

I cant help but think about Craft's heavy presence, it's contactors only meters away from the actual epicenter of the blast, and in the aftermath a notable presence of its uniformed men (with rucksacks) with an SUV command / communications center, and even one walking around with what appears to be a geiger counter in his hand after the blast.

All of this directly under the nose of every security and emergency agency in the US, and they dont even wear identification, while everyone does.

And later on during the firefight at Cambridge someone here posted that the police arrested a man wearing a black jacket and khaki pants, Crafts uniform of the day.

Did Craft and others have foreknowlege that maybe something was going to happen and just happen to have everyone and everything on hand just in case??

Another angle to look at, if Craft were a part of this, maybe as an exercise, and maybe only Chris Kyle knew how much of a part, then maybe his death wasn't so much of an accident.

Theres something about their presence there that wont go away for me..

edit on 20-4-2013 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   
You are on the right track. Chris was murdered because of his beliefs that were leading that organization in a positive direction. Without him it will e really hard for them to resist evil.

but who will ever believe that the craft could conjure demonic forces to gain control of someone suffering a weak mental state of mind and cause them to murder.
edit on 20-4-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

I'm sure that plays a part as well. Mostly though, if this theory is true, Kyle was taken out because he was a loudmouthed braggart. Maybe Craft put him in a position where he had to fire on an American or die, and he ended up paying with his life.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
wasn't kyle the one busted lying about punching out Jees Ventura in a bar?
what else did he lie about and was going to come out?

Former Governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura’s lawsuit against Navy SEAL Chris Kyle over Kyle’s claims that he punched Ventura in a bar for insulting a dead U.S. soldier has gone to court, with Ventura receiving the backing of several prominent former SEALs who affirm the incident never happened.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Funny you should mention this. I haven't seen anyone else here bring him into the Boston situation, yet.

When a situation such as the recent bombing occurs, you start re-thinking all kinds of previous attrocities. His assassination was something that certainly entered my mind while all the conspiracies were flying around wildly. I even mentioned that possibility to my husband. He usually dismisses most of what I say, but not that time. Wonder if he knew something? Was his murder connected in anyway? His untimely tragic death is a conspiracy in my mind.

Of course, we all want to put the pieces together and make them fit all nice and pretty. It makes us feel better and more secure to have an answer to it all. Sometimes the dots don't connect, sometimes they do. I would like to see some more investigating into your theory. You're not the only one questioning that piece.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
wasn't kyle the one busted lying about punching out Jees Ventura in a bar?
what else did he lie about and was going to come out?

Former Governor of Minnesota Jesse Ventura’s lawsuit against Navy SEAL Chris Kyle over Kyle’s claims that he punched Ventura in a bar for insulting a dead U.S. soldier has gone to court, with Ventura receiving the backing of several prominent former SEALs who affirm the incident never happened.

www.infowars.com...

I have heard that jesse and kyle used that to gain sales to help vets...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by B1rd1nFL1ghT
Funny you should mention this. I haven't seen anyone else here bring him into the Boston situation, yet.

When a situation such as the recent bombing occurs, you start re-thinking all kinds of previous attrocities. His assassination was something that certainly entered my mind while all the conspiracies were flying around wildly. I even mentioned that possibility to my husband. He usually dismisses most of what I say, but not that time. Wonder if he knew something? Was his murder connected in anyway? His untimely tragic death is a conspiracy in my mind.

Of course, we all want to put the pieces together and make them fit all nice and pretty. It makes us feel better and more secure to have an answer to it all. Sometimes the dots don't connect, sometimes they do. I would like to see some more investigating into your theory. You're not the only one questioning that piece.

It made me think for one reason and one reason only -

Many people who were directly and indirectly involved in the "remote control" systems for flying comercial airlines from the ground for Raytheon, died in accidents before and after 9/11.
Lets see if anyone connected with whats going on has an "accident" in the very near future...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Wow! Good call. Interesting to say the least. I'm not sure what made me think of him. Just sorta popped into my head. But as soon as it did, it's like a light bulb went off. I was hoping someone on here would shed some light on the subject.

Do you think the fact that the battery, used in the bomb, being manufactured specifically for hobbyist and remote controlled gadgets, has any relevance to your point? Apparently, the battery used is quite rare, easily identified/tracked for shipping and supply. It's not your everyday battery found in just any gadget.

I'm sure the parts used have been covered somewhere in another thread. My point is, do you think this particular battery could be connected in anyway to what he may have known. I'm just thinking out loud here.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DaTroof

Well he did have bragging rights so i can't fault him for that. Personally i believe that he was the incarnate of st. Micheal and that everything is going according to the book.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Wow! Good call. Interesting to say the least. I'm not sure what made me think of him. Just sorta popped into my head. But as soon as it did, it's like a light bulb went off. I was hoping someone on here would shed some light on the subject.

Do you think the fact that the battery, used in the bomb, being manufactured specifically for hobbyist and remote controlled gadgets, has any relevance to your point? Apparently, the battery used is quite rare, easily identified/tracked for shipping and supply. It's not your everyday battery found in just any gadget.

I'm sure the parts used have been covered somewhere in another thread. My point is, do you think this particular battery could be connected in anyway to what he may have known. I'm just thinking out loud here.

NOOO nothing to do with toys or batteries..

Im talking about people who were directly involved in developing the system of flying a commercial airliner from the ground "without a pilot" for the defence contractor Raytheon.

Quite a few died in accidents after 9/11.

And we all saw how the "pilots" of 9/11 flew planes with such a precision that even pilots with 30 years a experience could'nt fly like that, it nearly defied gravity.

It was as if the planes were controlled from the ground by computer..

So maybe the deaths of these guys was in direct response to what they knew or what they'd been working on.

Im saying maybe Chris knew a little too much, and had to go aswell. Maybe he realised what was to happen wouldn't only be an exercise.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1972

Ok. I follow what you're saying. I'm familiar with the theory on the 9/11 planes being remotely hijacked. I think it's spot on.

I'm not sure why I picked up on him or that battery and what the significance was between them. I suppose they're not related to your theory at all. Maybe I'm very off track. Wouldn't be the first time

I am interested in where you get with all of this. I do think there's a possibility he could be somehow connected, although I can't seem to figure out how. And something with that battery? Anyway, not trying to derail you here, so I'll just hang around and listen lol!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Ok. I follow what you're saying. I'm familiar with the theory on the 9/11 planes being remotely hijacked. I think it's spot on.

I'm not sure why I picked up on him or that battery and what the significance was between them. I suppose they're not related to your theory at all. Maybe I'm very off track. Wouldn't be the first time

I am interested in where you get with all of this. I do think there's a possibility he could be somehow connected, although I can't seem to figure out how. And something with that battery? Anyway, not trying to derail you here, so I'll just hang around and listen lol!

What im getting at is - and i'll try to make it as clear as possible -

1 - Craft security were all over the Boston marathon, uniformed (black jacket and khaki pants) and wearing rucksacks and radios (some of which rucksacks, it would appear as photos show, were lost along the way ???).
2 - Craft were only metres away from the bombers and the bombs, yet didnt see anything suspicious.?
3 - In the aftermath Craft are there in force, SUV mobile command centres, men with what appear to be gieger counters, they help take apart the bleachers etc etc etc
4 - None of Crafts contractors are wearing identification, everyone else is, but nobodys bothered.
5 - Later on in the firefight at Cambridge, a man is arrested and taken away. He's wearing a black jacket and khaki pants...Ring any bells..???

Did craft have men there as part of an exercise ??

Where the two kids part of this exercise ??

The thing being, the kids have been recruited by someone to be jihadists and they go to Boston to kill and use their role in the exercise as the means to do it.

The men of Craft think its fake, they're there on an exercise not knowing in minutes, it'll all be real.

Did Chris Kyle come into contact with evidence that told him the exercise, wasn't really and exercise..it was real world, so he had to go..

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Let's just say that Chris was gifted by GOD to be a king maker and that is why he is gone but the ones that took him were duped because they don't have the sight to read the play book. No amount of knowledge will reveal to them the plan. Chris knew before he stepped foot on earth what he was doing.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Let's just say that Chris was gifted by GOD to be a king maker and that is why he is gone but the ones that took him were duped because they don't have the sight to read the play book. No amount of knowledge will reveal to them the plan. Chris knew before he stepped foot on earth what he was doing.

I dont believe it was anything to do with his faith, god or anything of the sort...maybe a good man didnt want bad things to happen to good people.

Maybe he was a patriot who believed he had to protect America from ALL enemies, both foreign and domestic, he would'nt go along with program..

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   

deadeyedick
You are on the right track. Chris was murdered because of his beliefs that were leading that organization in a positive direction. Without him it will e really hard for them to resist evil.

but who will ever believe that the craft could conjure demonic forces to gain control of someone suffering a weak mental state of mind and cause them to murder.
edit on 20-4-2013 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

GMFAB "positive direction"?!?!?!
You clearly have no FN clue how they really make their money.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

deadeyedick

Kyle was a well known drunkard and liar. He was hardly gifted by God. And has been caught in numerous lies. One was where he and his team went to New Orleans after hurricane Katrina and shot 300 people. Another is where he supposedly shot two guys that tried to carjack him. And his little company is nothing but a mercenary outfit hardly the guys you hire to get nice things done.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

andy1972

NOOO nothing to do with toys or batteries..

Im talking about people who were directly involved in developing the system of flying a commercial airliner from the ground "without a pilot" for the defence contractor Raytheon.

Quite a few died in accidents after 9/11.

And we all saw how the "pilots" of 9/11 flew planes with such a precision that even pilots with 30 years a experience could'nt fly like that, it nearly defied gravity.

It was as if the planes were controlled from the ground by computer..

So maybe the deaths of these guys was in direct response to what they knew or what they'd been working on.

Im saying maybe Chris knew a little too much, and had to go aswell. Maybe he realised what was to happen wouldn't only be an exercise.

I would invite you to go and take a couple flying lessons, even on introduction flights in most small areas you get to fly or steer the plane so to speak. Once the work is done and your steering basically it is not hard at all. Yes it was big complicated jet but you guys act like it was this impossible feat, it wasn't.

Now the so called flight into the Pentagon is a different story. That would take a very good pilot and if it was a plane they would have no problem showing any of the many video cameras in that area that would have caught it clearly.

I guess I need someone to spell out the kyle Boston connection for me.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

I guess I need someone to spell out the kyle Boston connection for me.

Craft was supposedly running a security drill during the Boston Bombing.

new topics

top topics

join