It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does Boston celebrate Martial Law with chants of ‘USA, USA’?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

In other words they were chanting at tyranny and they are so brain washed on what security and the common good is supposed to look like that they have no clue what actually has gone down in Boston yesterday.

It was nothing but a test of American citizens will and ability to fight back the police state.

Sad in indeed. Do as I tell you without questioning authority.

edit on 20-4-2013 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sadly only those of us that question and see what is going wrong with our nation and the manufactured government we have can see that all this Boston tragedy and the state police enacting is wrong, smells wrong and look wrong.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The only wrong here are those who offer criticisms and not pragmatic SOLUTIONS as to how to capture a dangerous terrrorist whom had killed and ready to kill ANY others in Boston.

All they can do is criticized the necessary efforts of brave courageous Bostonians and security officers whom were prepared to give their lives for others, because if that terrorist was ever allowed loosed, it could go to any OTHER state in US, and I am sure, those constitution fundamentalists here would be singing a different tune. I guess that's only human nature - to screw each other while we can so that those whom truly would cause hurt and harm goes free.

Fortunately, Bostonians are not like that and had proven otherwise. May the constitution fundies learn something today from this test and episode on their stance, or they will only bring far more danger to the nation than tyrants ever will, because fundamentalism are often the cause of tyranny, which they are too blind to see or acknowledge.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

Here we question the "temporary" loss of freedoms, and we are the ones being pointed out as being un-American because we don't fall in line and obey without question.

As I've said, this has created a precedent.

I can imagine that the next time it is used, people will fall in line even quicker and obey faster because they'll want to be good, progressive Americans.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What can I say anti constitution and pro police state will find no wrong on what happen in the take over of citizens rights in Boston yesterday

The reconstruction of America is in full gear.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I know, like I posted earlier, the reconstruction of America is in full gear, to think that conspiracy theorist like us have been digging into this movement that started back in the late 70s, now is in full gear.

But is ok America open society thanks to our constitution is a danger to us stupid citizens and more so to those changing the face of America in the name of the common good because it interferes with their agendas.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

I get the relief ot the manhunt ending, but what I don't get chanting USA,USA.

Given the fact no one knows if they have the right guy, they arrested a suspect,

They have no clue about the motivation behind the bombings.

In fact most people don't know anything, but that sure doesn't stop them chanting USA,USA!

What am I missing?

edit on 20-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Because most Americans are brainwashed patriotic, nationalistic dumbasses who chant USA USA at any given opportunity. I actually thought it was disgustingly cringeworthy and a really sad end to a tragic week.
But then again, an outpouring of emotion is a funny thing and can manifest in many ways.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
What can I say anti constitution and pro police state will find no wrong on what happen in the take over of citizens rights in Boston yesterday

The reconstruction of America is in full gear.

So police advising people to stay in their homes because a suspect armed with explosives and who knows what else is on the loose....that's a police state?

What rights were taken from Boston citizens yesterday?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I put this video in another thread, thought it applies here as well and provides a viable answer to your query.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

I know, like I posted earlier, the reconstruction of America is in full gear, to think that conspiracy theorist like us have been digging into this movement that started back in the late 70s, now is in full gear.

But is ok America open society thanks to our constitution is a danger to us stupid citizens and more so to those changing the face of America in the name of the common good because it interferes with their agendas.

ok..since you are all knowing because yo have been here for 6 decades please ..enlighten everyone how you would have dealt with the prospect of locating a suspected terrorist bomber in a large city?

Quick switch to the hockey game on TV in Boston just now..Omg..they sung the National Anthem. Total sheeple because those damn people in Boston don't realize they are living in a police state or dealing with martial Law or being terrorized by the police.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

edit on 20-4-2013 by neo96 because: nevermind

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yet only more useless mouthy slogans and NO pragmatic solutions to CLEAR & PRESENT Dangers to the nation in the face of real terrorism that happened

But then, what can one expect from those constitution fundies who hold rigidly firm to dogmas, just like those from religions which saw the sufferings of millions over the course of our civilisation?

Cheers to the Bostonians and everyone else in the capture of a dangerous armed and ready to kill terrorist. America today has one less terrorist on its shores.
edit on 20-4-2013 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Advising is not what went on in Boston yesterday, for one lonely "criminal", that is the main issue here.

No ever you have seen lock down like the one in Boston anywhere else and criminals has been running from authorities in a daily basis in every state in the nation.

If you can not add two and two then I guess you never will, but that is ok I understand that no everybody see that is something very wrong with Boston yesterday police state enforcement.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   
kissenger said the americans would rather enjoy their slavery

"Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government."

quotes.liberty-tree.ca...

They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety. - Ben Franklin, 1755, to the Pennsylvania State Legislature

whatreallyhappened.com...
edit on 20-4-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

What rights were taken from Boston citizens yesterday?

I could think of two for sure.

Search and seizure

4th Ammendment

The Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution provides that:

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Possible violations of the Posse Comitatus Act (dependant upon which brances of Military were used, ie Seals).

Posse Comitatus Act

"Its intent (in concert with the Insurrection Act of 1807) was to limit the powers of Federal government in using federal military personnel to enforce the State laws."

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

neo96 is that you?

Looks like we agree on something!

I found the jingoistic chanting to be quite cringeworthy.

I wonder what all the fallout from this will be in terms of new laws and stricter security.

No doubt there will be those that will welcome it open armed after having cowered under their beds like frightened children.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   

reply to post by muse7

Advising is not what went on in Boston yesterday, for one lonely "criminal", that is the main issue here.

No ever you have seen lock down like the one in Boston anywhere else and criminals has been running from authorities in a daily basis in every state in the nation.

If you can not add two and two then I guess you never will, but that is ok I understand that no everybody see that is something very wrong with Boston yesterday police state enforcement.

Yes it was. Public transportation was shut down along with taxi service to reduce traffic. Everyone else was advised to stay inside their homes. They could still go outside at their own risk. The police were searching for a terrorist on the run armed with explosives and looking to take hostages.

Police state enforcement? Holy ^#%# do you even know what a police state even IS? I'm not sure you actually do. Here you are talking out of your behind about living in a police state.

If we were truly living in a police state, I'm pretty sure everyone on this site would be in some labor camp starving to death.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

That terrorist whom had slaughtered and maimed innocent americans within a single moment is a 'lonely criminal'? Where had you been living for the past decades in your life? Disneyland?

This is no ordinary pickpocket 'criminal', but one who has NO compulsion to kill anyone. Even most murderers don't do that. It takes someone who is totally warped in the mind to do it as the terorist had done.

And it was most fortunate that the courageous police risked their own precious lives to take him even alive, for he still had guns and ammo to last an hour. If he was set loose by you constitution fundamentalists, how many innocent men, women and children would he had taken to get out of Boston as he intended to?

Have you no conscience? Had Constitution fundamentalism corrupted your mind? Shame on you!

(Ps. nothing personal. I still agree with you on your economic views though not over this terrorism crisis . CHeers! :-)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Now you know a police state enactment in full gear was what went on yesterday, get used to it because is going to happen often now that the will of the people in Boston was tested.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join