It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 4th, 2013

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Has anyone heard of anything unusual predicted for May 4th? I've looked around a bit and have come up empty.

I ask because of these two things:

First, because of this post:

Originally posted by coyotepoet
Yipes. And so it begins. I have a feeling that the next 13 days are going to be interesting.

Manhunt in UK Causes Lockdown, Residents report similar event to Boston!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

13 days after today is May 4th. Why limit his feeling to a thirteen day timeframe ending on May 4th?

Second, this website I ran across by accident: may42013.com...
I found this site while reading the following thread. Here's my post from it:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

edit on 4/20/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: rearranged text, added color

edit on Sun Apr 21 2013 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

As an avid member of ATS, I have heard of something unusual predicted for 8:00 am, 10:00 am, 3:00 pm, and 8:00 pm of every day of every week from the 21st of December, 2012 to the ides of March, 2075.

And yes, I am exaggerating. But your question is a little silly considering "prophecies" are a common gimmick in this neck of the virtual woods.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

OK. But has anyone predicted anything unusual for May 4th. Anyone hear of anything supposed to go down May 4th?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:34 PM
link   

OK. But has anyone predicted anything unusual for May 4th. Anyone hear of anything supposed to go down May 4th?

How about every Star Wars fan in the world making the crappy joke "May the 4th be with you" Makes me ashamed to be a nerd! lol

Rev

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   

This is puzzling. Star and Flag for the find, though.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Nobody is going to do anything drastic on International Star Wars Day. That's why you've not seen/read anything terrible.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo

How about every Star Wars fan in the world making the crappy joke "May the 4th be with you" Makes me ashamed to be a nerd! lol

Rev

The folks that make the (Star Wars) X-Wing Miniatures Game has said the announcement of what new batch of miniatures will be released this year is going to be on the 4th. Isn't that good enough?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I got arrested by Star Wars storm troopers once, but it was not on May 4th!
I predict May 4th will see me enjoying time off work and doing some shopping. Nothing to see here. Move along.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I see my original post that I quoted in my OP to this thread has been was removed from the thread where I originally posted it.

strange website itcouldhappentoallof.us
by deadpool84
started on 4/17/2013 @ 01:45 PM

Oh well.

edit on 4/21/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: thoroughness

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

And the answer to the 13 day mystery was answered by the poster in response to my asking him "why 13 days/May 4th?"

Do you expect something for May 4th? I've run across this date a couple times this week. Anything you'd like to share with us?

It's 3 days after Beltane and represents the end of the ritual period surrounding that time. The whole time period between the 15th of April (3 days before the 13 day period) and May 4 is considered active ritual time for this period.

Originally posted by coyotepoet

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The only thing I know about number 13, is the number of Zeus, twelve gods... Thats why when rebels invaded with yahbeh and since, this number is " evil " for most of cultures.
I also know that this specific year 13 is by default a bad year for them. We love this number and we hate their number... they are evil for us (lol hahaha)
You should also know, the number 13 is a universal number... YOU WILL NEVER FIND in the entire UNIVERSE a solar system with more than 13 planets... 13 planets is by default... dosnt matter if some of them got destroyed, etc. It has to do with physics and maths...

For us number 3, and (cube) are the most evil numbers.

Number 13 from our history is the global organism and the entire universe. (*I think the universe is twelves surfaces shape I dont know the english definition) = 2x hexagons = 12 surfaces shape. But consider 13 as our number Doesnt matter if they made it up evil for cultures, or creating bad events and overall a bad energy arround this number. Its not the number.
edit on 21-4-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I hope nothing unusual happens on the 4th. i want to enjoy my b-day in peace!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I will address this date and its significance to any who are interrested.

May 4th, 2013 is exactly 15 days before May 19th, 2013.

May 19th, 2013 is the day of Pentecost 2013. This is the day revealed by God to be the date for the return of Jesus Christ and the ressurection of the 144,000 member Kingdom of God to rule over all the Earth for 1000 years. It is the final day of mankind's age of self rule on Earth. The day all mankind's governments are brought to a final end as WW3 reaches its apex and a moment arrives where if one more nuclear device goes off, all life on earth will come to and end. We are brought to the brink of self annihilation, before God saves us from ourselves this Pentecost 2013.

Why is 15 days prior to the end important to understand regarding this revelation?

There are 360 days in a hebrew year. There are 24 hours in a day.

God has revealed the "Day of the Lord" spoken of in scripture is a year in length. From Pentecost 2012 to Pentecost 2013. And a day can be divided into 24 parts.

ISA 34:8
"For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompences for the controversy of Zion."

360 days/24 hours = 15 days

15 days is the length of time covering 1 hour during this "Day of the Lord".

REV 17:12
'And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings (governments), which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.'

One hour is the length of time the Beast receives its "power" from the 10 governements.

The Beast is the future governmental entity of Central Europe; made up of 10 European nations (Germany at the center) that join together to form a United States of Europe very quickly as a result of the destruction of the USA and UK alliance of nations (USA, UK, Israel, Canada, Australia, New Zealand) which creates a power vacuum the likes of which have never been seen. This event (joining of 10 nations in Europe) is the sounding of the 5th trumpet of Revelation.

It is this Beast (10 Nation European superstate) and the Dragon (China/Russia/Iran/NK) that actually fight during WW3, the USA/UK will not be involved to their expected degree because they will already have been reduced to an inability to govern themselves through the events that take place between today and the 4th of May.

The last 15 days of this age will be the most destructive 15 days in mankind's history and billions will die during that breif but devistating war.

The date of May 4th is significant because scripture says that is the date the 10 nations join under one banner and begin to engage China/Russia in a war to fill the power void left by a fallen Empire (USA), during the final "hour" of the "Day of the Lord" and mankind's age of self rule.

Now how soon after the fall does Europe join together to better understand when the fall of the USA occurs? God has not revealed that, for even as late as May 4th, trumpets 2-4 (responsible for the destruction of the USA/UK alliance of nations) may not have yet sounded, much can happen quickly in a world where enough nuclear weapons exist to wipe all life off of Earth 40 times over...

At this time, this posting will not mean much to anyone; but when God prooves who He is and Who are His servants, it can be a powerful witness to glorify His truth and magnify the joy of His Kingdom ruling over all the Earth shortly, as He delivers us from the bondage of spiritual Egypt. For greater is He who is IN you then he that is in the world.

God Bless,

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

I will address this date and its significance to any who are interrested.

May 4th, 2013 is exactly 15 days before May 19th, 2013.

May 19th, 2013 is the day of Pentecost 2013. This is the day revealed by God to be the date for the return of Jesus Christ and the ressurection of the 144,000 member Kingdom of God

Why do you think that Pentecost 2013 (May 19th) is that day?
You seem sincere and have appear to have thought this through.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Here's something else for May 19th, 2013:

www.05-19-13.com...

Another creepy countdown timer site. Hmm...

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrbonkers84
I hope nothing unusual happens on the 4th. i want to enjoy my b-day in peace!

Same here leave May 4 alone

If not better be some pretty big fire work

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Heeeyyy!!

That is my birthday! Of COURSE it should be a world event

>.>

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   
This is all false predictions.On this date it will prove the poster is a false "predictor" and not a prophet in the least.The book of Revelation is written in signs...metaphors.NONE of the "events" have a historical fulfillment.The book of Revelations is what the 1st verse says it is

The revelation "unveiling"(uncovering) of Jesus(in Hebrew Yahoshua......Yahweh...God...salvation) Christ (in Hebrew ...Mashiach.... in Greek .... Christos).....which means to smear on.... the anointed one ...the anointed of God..which is ....the power of God...)

so it is:

The unveiling of Gods salvation the power of God.

It is ALL about the salvation (deliverance...renewal from death to life) of ALL creation.Later in Revelations it makes it clearer "The testimony (witness) of Yahoshua (Gods salvation) 'IS" the spirit of prophecy" which means .....ALL prophecy is about ONE thing..The salvation of ALL creation....not the destruction...not cataclysmic events by the out of control, angry God taking vengeance on his creation....that's all religious blasphemous fantasy.

The false predictors are legion.Their false predictions are signs to show the veracity in ALL they say .My suggestions is do not feed their religious fantasies or they will grow inside you and rot.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

The last 15 days of this age will be the most destructive 15 days in mankind's history and billions will die during that breif but devistating war.

The date of May 4th is significant because scripture says that is the date the 10 nations join under one banner and begin to engage China/Russia in a war to fill the power void left by a fallen Empire (USA), during the final "hour" of the "Day of the Lord" and mankind's age of self rule.

You all with B-Days are screwed...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join