It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Reagan Warned Us About Obama" - Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here's a short video I found that contrasts Reagan's thoughts on the economy, among other things, with those of Obama and his proponents.

Insightful and worth the four minutes and thirty-nine second viewing time.

The title of this thread is the title of the video.
Enjoy.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
And then there's this as well:

53 seconds that should end a presidency

edit on 4/20/2013 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This video has been posted about 10 times here.

Must be a slow day over at RedState huh?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I really thought ATS had gotten over these silly videos when the elections were over.

I guess not

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
53 seconds that should end a presidency

Stuttering and making small mistakes should end a presidency??? Then ALL of our presidents should have been impeached!

He's the president. Get over it. Move on.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I really thought ATS had gotten over these silly videos when the elections were over.

I guess not

It's not going to end until January 20, 2017. These people are so pissed that Obama got elected the first time, and then the nation added insult to injury by re-electing Obama. So no, we aren't going to hear the end of the hate for Obama based on nothing.

These people don't care WHAT this president does, they just listen to their FOX News masters and parrot everything that Sean Hannity and FOX & Friends say.

There are things that Obama has done that I don't agree with. But these people are angry every single day that this president still defies their wishes and works as our president.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

I guess not

If their "news" sources consist only of info babes
and screaming chubby white dudes on the Internet
they begin to believe all kinds of nonsense..

And get over it?
They never do, they'll be calling for his head till the last
day of his presidency.

This is what they gotta do to vent their "......"
without people being able to call them a "......".

However... its interesting to hear one of the few a Reagan
speeches that wasn't written by G. Bush Sr.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

These people don't care WHAT this president does, they just listen to their FOX News masters and parrot everything that Sean Hannity and FOX & Friends say.

That's not entirely accurate. And I don't watch Fox, or CNN, or MSNBC. Sorry to disappoint you.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Stuttering and making small mistakes should end a presidency?

Nope But America made One BIG Arse mistake in 2008,2012 a 6 trillion dollar deficit, 1 trillion dollars in student loans,a credit down grade, and a national deficit of 21 trillion dollars by 2016

Is more than enough reason that he should quit.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok
reply to post by muse7

I guess not

It's not going to end until January 20, 2017. These people are so pissed that Obama got elected the first time, and then the nation added insult to injury by re-electing Obama. So no, we aren't going to hear the end of the hate for Obama based on nothing.

There are things that Obama has done that I don't agree with. But these people are angry every single day that this president still defies their wishes and works as our president.

So the NRA lied about gun control according to the President, that's why the bill was blocked. The President blatantly lied to every American saying that his health care act wouldn't increase anyone's health insurance. This year premiums are jumping 80%, people are being laid off left and right, and the President, Nancy Pelosi, Rahm Emmanuel, and Harry Reid conspired, and wheeled and dealed to get the votes they needed, not ONE of them reading the bill.
But yep, no reason to not like the President. Benghazi? Fast and Furious? Keep towing the line and saying anyone that disagrees with you or the President is a right wing nut because they watch Fox News. This is why people can't have a good solid debate anymore.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Frankly I don't remember the economy being that great during the Reagan years. I remember it as the time when the exporting of jobs to third world countries increased ten fold while the president attended expensive gala balls. The economy pretty much stunk until the tech industry took off in the 90s.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

- PS

But I can't wait for what Glenn Beck has to say on Monday. I kinda' dig Glenn Beck. And Lou Dobbs too.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Hm, is there a short transcript I can read? I'm running on dial-up. Yes, dial-up.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:39 PM
link   
TrueAmerican beat me to it:

Reagan Warned Us About Obama
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I yield the floor.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Sorry, I don't have one. And the quick editing in the video is something you really have to see to get the impact of what's being put across.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Hm. Okay thanks anyway.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

Stuttering and making small mistakes should end a presidency?

Nope But America made One BIG Arse mistake in 2008,2012 a 6 trillion dollar deficit, 1 trillion dollars in student loans,a credit down grade, and a national deficit of 21 trillion dollars by 2016

Is more than enough reason that he should quit.

EXACTLY!
even the dimest of nitwits can see he has done nothing to help this country...noting.
He is a shame a puppet and a joke as POTUS. He makes the US like like dipsticks...

Those that support him all have a hand out for free goods. thing is it is NOT free, someone had to pay for it.
That someone is the 48% working class and yet he wants to give more away...to those that can but choose to sit on the lazy @ss they have made of them selves.
/rant off

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
This crap is nonsense and your thread title is misleading.

Please remove from ATS thanks.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by swan001

maybe download it there are many programs which can do this or even the torch browser. this is how a friend watches any video since he has issues with streaming.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join