It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hunt After Man Shot Dead In City - VIDEO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   

and I just don't have the experience to do it myself.

Experience, pah! You don't need experience. It's simple - you think of a date, and you break it down and re-assemble it until the number you are left with looks significant. Observe:

For instance, lets look at a random, arbitrary date 11/12/1965

You can break it down by adding individual digits 1+1+1+2+1+9+6+5=26 and 2+6=8
or you can add the larger numbers 11+12+1965=1988 and then 1+9+8+8=26 with 2+6=8

See what I mean?

No, me neither. Aha, you ask, what if the year had been 1964? No problem, because the number 7 is also significant. And this is why ...

The murders occurred on July 6th, 22 days from the opening ceremonies and
August 2nd, 11 days from the closing ceremonies, 7 days after the opening ceremonies.

Now can you see why? Because a Brooklyn shopkeeper was murdered 7 days after the 2012 London Olympics' opening, that's why. Hell, you don't even have to explain the significance:

Also interesting that it was Apollo 11 since 11 is a significant number

What really convinces people is bringing in some corroborating evidence. By that, of course, I mean another date of set of dates, which by the same arithmetic shenanigans as I described above, also produces a "significant" number. Here's an example I found earlier:

As an interesting side note 86th St, the site of the 1st killing (8+6=14 and 1+4=5) reduces to a 5, as in 5th Ave, the site of the second killing

Esoteric references add credibility to your work:

Interestingly, 7 corresponds with Netzach on the Tree of Life, which means "Victory"
also with Bronze, Silver, and Gold in Alchemy

Interesting. Now there's a word you need to start using.

Don't limit yourself to numbers, either. Coincidences regarding names are also "interesting". We all know James Holmes. But who would have predicted the frisson of excitement that ran through these pages when it was discovered that the 2012 Games would be opened by one Kelly Holmes!

My final tip: Shock and Awe.

June 2, 2012 Eaton Center Mall shooting, Toronto 1 dead, 7 injured
July 20, 2012 Aurora, Colorado Shooting 12 dead, 58 injured (58+12=70)
July 27, 2012 Opening Ceremonies of 2012 Olympics
Aug 5, 2012 Oak Creek Wisconson shooting 7 dead (including shooter)
Aug 12, 2012 Closing Ceremonies of 2012 Olympics

June 2 is exactly 7 weeks from July 20, 56 days from the opening ceremony, 65 days from the WI shooting and 72 days from the closing ceremony

You simply pound people into submission by sheer volume of dates and numbers. Like the adverts say - experience not required.
edit on 21-4-2013 by lacrimoniousfinale because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by missvicky

when I figured out the dates, and the ages of the suspects 19=10=1 and 26=8 and that 8+1=9, the drill, I was really hoping to hear your take because I know you will take it down to the nth degree

Yeah, for whatever reason I'm not in drill down mode with this one. But, give yourself some credit with the ages because that is something I noticed as well (and I hardly ever add the ages of perps together, most often because there is only one but it felt right on this one.)

Other places to look for codings would be exactly how far from the start/finish line of the 26.2 mile race it was. Apparently it happened in front of a 666 address, the time it occurred (there is video of a digital clock right before it happened) and well as the amount of time between the start of the race and the bomb (but times are scattered so one would have to find out largely which wave of runners was present during the time of the bomb. Always in the injured and dead. On this one, 3 dead (but it's a 2+1 because one was a child). The age of the dead is always an interesting place to look. Those would be the biggest areas, I just don't have the gumption to do the research on this on

And all of this is happening in the context of 3 Ricin letters (Anthrax letters around 9/11 anyone?), and the explosion in West that killed 12 (another 2+1).

Here's the link:

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Where does it say there is a lockdown of the city? Why say it is like what happened in Boston? I have checked all the main news channels here and bar that smallish report in a rag there is nothing else. Please stop scaremongering unless you have the full facts. This is nothing like what happened in Boston so don't even think it is at all. People get shot every day and yes, our criminals have guns as well but not like the scale of where you live.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimoniousfinale

Yes.. like the aurora shooter called himself the joker, now we have the Boston bomber whos name is actually..

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-KHAR

Joker. Get it?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

So please, American citizens, please tell me again how we have no guns when (for some reason) guns can be given to children over here...

Gawd, you Brits are INSANE!

Giving children guns!
It's no wonder that you have crazy people in the streets, shooting each other!
Why must you people live in this Wild West mentality?

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

What Wild West mentality? There is much less gun crime here than the US... if anyone's got a Wild West mentality, its the people with the guns... not without them.
While yes, we can have guns, no we don't have them, because you need to prove why you need one (in the example with under 18s but no younger than 14, only if its for sport ie clay pigeon shooting), and "for the purposes of self defence, or defending my home" doesn't cut the cheese.

I don't have a gun, I don't know anyone who has a gun, and I know even know anyone who wants a gun. I'd hardly call us all insane, when you won't find a gun shop on every street in the UK, and certainly not in our supermarkets...
edit on 21-4-2013 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Dang, roonie.... are you trying to confuse me?
You were telling me all about how you Brits have guns all over the place.... not disarmed, I believe you mentioned.
Heck, you give them to kids!
Now it's this...

I don't have a gun, I don't know anyone who has a gun, and I know even know anyone who wants a gun. I'd hardly call us all insane, when you won't find a gun shop on every street in the UK, and certainly not in our supermarkets...

I don't have any gun shops on my street, the cross street runs for several miles, and it has no gun shops. I have yet to find a gun shop in a supermarket in my travels in the US.

Maybe you are mistaking the US with Pakistan?

because you need to prove why you need one (in the example with under 18s but no younger than 14, only if its for sport ie clay pigeon shooting

Oh, I think if you harbor a 'need' to shoot clay pigeons.... You have a Wild West mentality going on.
Who 'needs' to shoot inanimate objects that are an approximation of a living thing?
edit on 21-4-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by coyotepoet
reply to post by missvicky

when I figured out the dates, and the ages of the suspects 19=10=1 and 26=8 and that 8+1=9, the drill, I was really hoping to hear your take because I know you will take it down to the nth degree

Yeah, for whatever reason I'm not in drill down mode with this one. But, give yourself some credit with the ages because that is something I noticed as well (and I hardly ever add the ages of perps together, most often because there is only one but it felt right on this one.)

Other places to look for codings would be exactly how far from the start/finish line of the 26.2 mile race it was. Apparently it happened in front of a 666 address, the time it occurred (there is video of a digital clock right before it happened) and well as the amount of time between the start of the race and the bomb (but times are scattered so one would have to find out largely which wave of runners was present during the time of the bomb. Always in the injured and dead. On this one, 3 dead (but it's a 2+1 because one was a child). The age of the dead is always an interesting place to look. Those would be the biggest areas, I just don't have the gumption to do the research on this on

And all of this is happening in the context of 3 Ricin letters (Anthrax letters around 9/11 anyone?), and the explosion in West that killed 12 (another 2+1).

Here's the link:

vigilantcitizen.com...

Thanks for the link. There's alot of great stuff in there!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

Sorry, have got to but in......

You were telling me all about how you Brits have guns all over the place.... not disarmed, I believe you mentioned.
Heck, you give them to kids!
Now it's this...

I think this link will carify things for you in plain and simple English.

www.gundealer.net...

People do have shotguns and rifles if they meet strict criteria.
Even if people have all the relevant certification etc they must be securely locked away in storage areas that meet strict criteria.
No civilian can walk around the streets carrying any sort of firearm - pretty straight forward.

Despite what many non-UK residents may believe most of our criminals don't use firearms and those that do are usually used in gang / drug related instances and rarely involve offences against non-criminals.

Oh, I think if you harbor a 'need' to shoot clay pigeons.... You have a Wild West mentality going on.

It's a sport - nothing sinister whatsoever - does everyone who likes or partakes in archery live in some sort of Robin Hood like fantasy?

Who 'needs' to shoot inanimate objects that are an approximation of a living thing?

Why do people want throw and kick egg shaped balls?
Why do people want to kick round balls?
Why do people want to hit a little white ball with a stick and run round a diamond?
Why do people like to race each other?
Blah blah blah blah.

You're statement is ludicrous.
edit on 21/4/13 by Freeborn because: spelling

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocker2013
More of the same sensationalist headlines and over the top reporting on ATS.
It's a minor incident, there is no "raiding" going on, no doors of innocent people being kicked in by Nazis. Stop being so over the top and making this out to be something it isn't

Yes I love these OTT reports, it's not till I read these things that I find people are so out of touch with life, very sad folk bored stiff, god help them if anything big did happen, they will top themselves before they get facts

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join