It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck delivers ultimatum to the Obama administration.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

Beck has put himself on the line no matter what he comes out with. If he has what he implys then he won't make it to Monday or WW3 will brake out and if he has nothing then he is finished, no one will ever liston to him again.

I also think for him to imply the president needs to be impeached could bring some sort of fed charges if all of a sudden he comes out and says "my mistake, nothing here". Either way Monday should be interesting.

Don't forget, Beck is tight with the Israelis.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GreyGoo
Anybody else notice that glen is saying something when he says BAD BAD BAD and counts them on his hand ??? there is something more to this when he says it, it's been said in that strangefully particular way on a few videos now and i just know it means something.

I agree. I just watched the segment again and his "bad, bad, bad" reference definitely seems calculated. What it could mean I haven't a clue, but I suspect Beck is trying to send a signal to someone meant to give them a clue as to what he actually has.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline

I also think for him to imply the president needs to be impeached could bring some sort of fed charges if all of a sudden he comes out and says "my mistake, nothing here". Either way Monday should be interesting.

There's no law against stating your feeling that the president should be impeached. That is protected speech.

Now, if you threatened to physically harm the president's person in some way, that would probably get you a very unpleasant visit by the Secret Service in very short order.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
This is quite interesting. Beck doesn't have the greatest history here, but he really does look like he knows something and is willing to say it. Of course, the proof will be in the pudding come Monday.

What makes it interesting to me isn't so much Beck's words but his delivery of them. His emotion. I don't think Beck is some great actor yet he looked highly disturbed during the video as if he knew what he was saying could get him in serious trouble yet he's had enough.

I don't think this is a bunch of BS. The emotion appeared to be very sincere in my eyes. He looked fearful. What happens Monday we'll have to wait for but I wouldn't be surprised at all if he's threatened, seriously threatened beforehand. Will come down to does he have the balls to follow through.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

"Bad-Bad-Bad" man.
1-2-3
Coded reference for:
"Osama-Bin-Laden"
...or...
"Hamza-Bin-Laden"

I think Beck may be hinting to the officials his message was directed towards, that he has information that the Saudi national is closely-related to OBL.
edit on 20-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2013 by IAMTAT because: spelling

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

I agree. He did look highly "bothered". While I think Beck has lost some of the roots he started with and that he does tend to go a bit beyond from time to time.... I do think he loves his country. I know many disagree and he may not show it in a way I or others agree with 100% of the time, I do feel that he is trying to fight the good fight the only way he can or knows how. I will be waiting for Monday with the rest of the folks I suppose to see what comes down the line.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Maybe the Bad,Bad,Bad had reference to this?

apparently he had three -- what they describe to me -- B10s, meaning he's been involved with a terrorist or terror activity, three instances, and deportation was set for Tuesday

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Normally I don't think too highly of Beck, I share few of his opinions. But, his heart is in the right place, and he looked pretty shaken up during the video. I really think he has something special.

Either that or he should star in Robert De Niro's next movie.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Flagged cause if i hadnt came across the obscure thread i would have never known lol

this guy is still on tv? lol

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   

If Glenn has info the country needs to hear he had better not back out this time around. I remember the fema camp show. Glenn if you are reading this do the right thing this time.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
This part has kind of bothered me since it happened.
It did not make sense that they were deporting this Saudi National if he was innocent.

This is probably some of what Beck is talking about, but I wonder if he has more direct information about Abdulrahman Ali Alharbi's involvement in this specific incident.

I'm not sure about this source, but the information is fascinating.
“Innocent” Saudi has ties to several Al-Qaeda Terrorists

There is far too much information to adequately cover in a quote.

(I tried searching for this link but did not see it, so please excuse if someone posted already.)

Ah, I just found the link above was posted previously in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I don't doubt the brothers were involved, but I think there is more to this than we are being told.
edit on 4/20/13 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
Maybe the Bad,Bad,Bad had reference to this?

apparently he had three -- what they describe to me -- B10s, meaning he's been involved with a terrorist or terror activity, three instances, and deportation was set for Tuesday

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

I think the bad, bad, bad might be in reference to this Saudi guy being involved in two other false flags in addition to Boston, meaning each "bad" signals a false flag he's been involved with in some capacity.

What they are, no clue.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
beck (notice that I won't capitalize his name out of disrespect for him and his ilk) is NOTHING but a media whore!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Three People died because of the explosion... that's pretty...bad,bad,bad to me.
Just throwing that out there.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Glen Beck talkin Heat he got that PAT RILEY ON HIM!!!!!!! I mean, we all sit here on this site, looking for the "what's really going on" news, and then we become skeptical of Beck. When he is one of the FEW representing US (our ideals of playing the hero and exposing "the system")!!!!!!!

I do appreciate that we are wary of his safety, but to those just attacking his character with the arrogant pretenses of your own, it personally disgusts me that you are that critical. If Beck says he has facts, then let the truth stand as it is. All I see now in other posts are people clamoring for "innocent until proven guilty" so stop trying to devalue Beck and what he could possibly bring to the table. We should be celebrating, hell we should be preparing to HELP HIM GET THIS OUT....

Or not. We can sit here and do what I've seen ATS do during my time of lurking before I became a member, we can just talk. Talk. Do nothing. And wait for someone else we don't like to make the move.It's Alex Jones. It's Ventura. It's Beck now. I mean, when will the mass of people remove their TRUE FEAR of the reprimands of the gov't and stand up to voice their awareness? (For the limited amount of those that have some level of awareness compared to the nation)

I can see where timing would be everything in a complete "uprise" against something, however it wouldnt even have to get to that level. It all starts with US. WE. HERE. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US. ON THE STATE LEVEL. THAT HAVE THE POWER. By the power the founding fathers had, the declaration of independence was to sever us and protect us from Britain, whereas they gave the states the power to protect themselves from the federal government should they so choose.

AND AT A POINT IN HISTORY WE DID!!! THE CIVIL WAR!! HELLO?!?! BACK WHEN TRUE AMERICANS GAVE A DAMN ABOUT AMERICA. So much so, we fought each other on our own soil to prove a point. Freeing the slaves, etc, etc. If you really want to do something, head to a town meeting. Write letters to the rep. REPEATEDLY. The more the better. MAKE THEM AWARE. SO THEY CAN ALERT THE MAN IN SENATE. MAKE HIM AWARE AND HE WILL KNOW THATS HIS ASS IF HE VOTES SOME SLICK # THROUGH.....

In order to combat a political evil, we must combat on a political front. Likewise with finance, knock down the World Trade, it leads to crippling gold. I mean the list goes on everyone. And I am sure most of you are TONS more aware than I am or have access to knowledge that I may not, however I just do not see THE FIRE. I have yet to see and most likely will not see on mainstream media or on any alternative media any member of ATS represent the website and give insight to a situation that they feel like addressing at that point and time.

We are all tired of seeing the mainstream garbage, why don't WE BECOME THAT? How about TEACHING all of those around you the truth. Whether they think you are crazy or not, post on Facebook or something so that they can read. I do it with my circle all the time. I was called "that conspiracy guy" and w/e name associated with it. But a simple minded person cannot refuse logic when you break it down to their understanding. I feel like that's the real barrier. Most of us do not want to take the time to inform and just say, "Well when such n such happens dont come running to me" or just say "I told you so..."

Screw all of that. Spread the knowledge. In as logical and non-biased of a manner that you can while explaining that these are not conventional people that are being dealt with. The ideals of this community CANNOT slip EVEN AN INCH because THIS PLACE is one of the few havens left for thoughts like this to be spoken. CISPA is creeping, amongst the shills who make accounts on sites already....So it's like come on....LETS NOT SHORT OURSELVES. Let's be HONEST.LETS NOT JUDGE. AND LETS DENY IGNORANCE.

Together.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by PLAYERONE01
Yes thats right folks,
It would seem Glen Beck has given the Obama administration an ultimatum to tell us all the truth about the Boston Marathon bombing, or he will.
Beck claims to have information on who the Saudi National is.
Beck seemed quite crushed in the presentation, Describing the Saudi as a "very, bad, BAD, bad, man" but left us all hanging till Monday. I guess waking the entire population of America ( and the world) to the arrogance and evilness could wait till Monday.
Now I know it would seem like I'm coming across fairly abruptly towards Glen Beck, But in all seriousness in the world we all live in, whistle blowers in this game tend not to make it far when when they come out with info or word gets out, Take Andrew Breitbart for instance.

This guys a clown he just grabs hold of stories and acts like he is solving something so he can destroy it himself. Whatever info he finally releases will be boring and forgotten about two minutes later. I'm definitely not saying that the guys not connected to Al Qaeda. Just that whatever Beck says will be softball.
edit on 21-4-2013 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Beck just has a way of getting under my skin. It sounds like a ratings stunt but we'll have to wait and see.

Like many have mentioned why wait until Monday? Just a little more time for this story to pick up steam on the internet? He's a narcissistic blow hard but I hope he's alive and releases his "big news" on Monday becuse I can always use a good laugh.

The Whitehouse doesn't seem too concerned no big press release or anything.

Maybe the Saudi is Obama's cousin-in-law or something because nobody really knows where Obama was born......

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
If I remember correctly, Breitbart was on the verge of divulging some Obama damaging info when he had his "heart attack".

Yes, and Glenn already has heart problems too, so if he happened to drop dead in the next day or so, it could easily be said it was his heart.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Glenn Beck is the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful human being I've ever known in my life -- not to mention an incisive commentator.

Actually Glenn Greenwald is an incisive political commentator. Google his column at the Guardian (his name comes up right below Beck's when searching "Glenn")

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Glad to see people here responded to this a little more civil and with actual legitimate replies whether you like the man or not. I posted this same story on Reddit when it was published and was downvoted to oblivion. Beck isn't a name to bring up in r/politics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join