It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Glen Beck delivers ultimatum to the Obama administration.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Yes thats right folks,
It would seem Glen Beck has given the Obama administration an ultimatum to tell us all the truth about the Boston Marathon bombing, or he will.
Beck claims to have information on who the Saudi National is.
Beck seemed quite crushed in the presentation, Describing the Saudi as a "very, bad, BAD, bad, man" but left us all hanging till Monday. I guess waking the entire population of America ( and the world) to the arrogance and evilness could wait till Monday.
Now I know it would seem like I'm coming across fairly abruptly towards Glen Beck, But in all seriousness in the world we all live in, whistle blowers in this game tend not to make it far when when they come out with info or word gets out, Take Andrew Breitbart for instance.

+39 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:54 AM
link   
If he had real information that mattered he would release it, hell it would be foolish of him not to if the government was as corrupt as Beck claims, otherwise he might not make it to Monday.

But he doesn't he is simply an attention whore who should be ignored.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I get what he says about the implications of what could happen if the story is scooped about the persons identity and how it "would be better for America if our Government told us", but I agree that people with negative things to say about our government and have hard evidence to back it up tend to be swept under the rug and made the fool or killed.

Our Government as a whole has been keeping info from us for years in the name of security and I personally think it should end simply because a voting democracy cannot work legitimately unless everyone has the same information. I can't stress enough that as Americans we need to remember the foundations of our rule of law that everyone is innocent until proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by a jury of their peers. This 19 year old kid is still just a suspect in my eyes until evidence proves otherwise. Same with the Saudi National but a part of me really hopes that Glenn has something good that will prove to everyone in the states that you can't always just believe the people that profit from our sweat.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RagnarDanniskjold

I too hope that Beck has something substantial, and I also hope that he makes it to Monday.
I guess if he is suicided that will confirm, for me at least that he did. I would rather find out what it is he has to say though!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   
I hope he doesn't accidentally overdose on baby aspirin or drown in a dry bathtub before the sun rises on Monday morning. And while I jokingly say that, I do believe he may not be as safe as he wishes if he actually does have information like this. I don't know how wise it is to lay down an ultimatum like this and I always wonder why people who have big information like this tell us to wait patiently to hear it. I think if he knows something then he is being irresponsible if he does not release it to the public. I guess we will play the waiting game.... we should be getting quite used to it by now.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:19 AM
link   
You are aware that lil' Glennie is a narcissist with delusions of adequacy don't you?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I'm just passing on the info mate, I also know how Beck operates.
I'm just saying I dont want to see the guy die over this and i will listen with an open mind to what he has to say, hell i do it on here.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:27 AM
link   
It's just a teaser to get people to watch.
If he had the info .. he would have spilled it.
he would have taken great glee in doing so.
IMHO

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Glen Beck, the man who blames everything on Obama and his government. Yet, was so far up Bush's Government's backside it was sickening to listen to.

Why wait to disclose what he knows about the bombings if it's in the interest of the people?

As my Nan would have said, Glen Beck is the sort of person who knows the price of everything, yet the value of nothing!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Some people just hate beck, and would be bashing him for not letting obama fess up himself if he just leaked it instead. Not a beck fan myself, but still interested in hearing the info on the saudi. Who knows.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:33 AM
link   
The problem with Glen Beck is he is such a complete nut job and is alway wrong about everything that if he ever did stumble upon something nobody would take him seriously. It would be like the crazy homeless guy on the street yelling something that turned out to be true.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

If you've followed some of the mysteries and unfathomable info that we've seen from the regular sources of the Boston affair, you should have some strong questions about just what the Hell was going on.

I'll just mention two aspects that are right in your face. The "contractors" that were exactly at the time and place of the explosions, and the fact that the FBI had tabs on the bad guys and never for a minute needed those repeated appeals to the country at large to look around at our neighbors and strangers with suspicion. The knew. And if they honestly didn't. Something is terribly wrong with our intelligence systems. Either way, they will dodge and cover. Expect it.

Edit: If it were not for the conspiracy-minded folks looking with keen eyes and wits, you would not have heard a word about the "contractors." Are they important to the case? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not.

edit on 20-4-2013 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

my understanding was that the two "contractors" were volunteer spotters for the race. are you suggesting that they were the actual bombers working as part of a military operation? that the fbi not only knew about this op but also predetermined who the fall guys would be based upon previous info they had on them? that the fbi knew that the fall guys had already been planning on being at the race, and made sure that the event would take place? that there were other members of the planned event that were neutralized right after the event to manage the public outcry and distress if any of the bombers were of arab descent?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
If I remember correctly, Breitbart was on the verge of divulging some Obama damaging info when he had his "heart attack".

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:07 AM
link   
GB had better lay low over the weekend.....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lawgiver
reply to post by Aliensun

my understanding was that the two "contractors" were volunteer spotters for the race. are you suggesting that they were the actual bombers working as part of a military operation? that the fbi not only knew about this op but also predetermined who the fall guys would be based upon previous info they had on them? that the fbi knew that the fall guys had already been planning on being at the race, and made sure that the event would take place? that there were other members of the planned event that were neutralized right after the event to manage the public outcry and distress if any of the bombers were of arab descent?

And do you have any evidence at all for all this?
edit on 20-4-2013 by AngryCymraeg because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RagnarDanniskjold
but I agree that people with negative things to say about our government and have hard evidence to back it up tend to be swept under the rug and made the fool or killed.

I have yet to see any such evidence.
Can you give any examples of supposed evidence where someone has then been "swept under the rug", "made the fool" or even "killed"?

If there are any, don't you think at least one of them would have worked out how to pass said "evidence" to others over the internet, to have a back up plan, to get that information out if something did happen?

Come on people, it's not hard to do, even back before the internet was available. There are a thousand journalists just in the USA who would love to have that kind of break and be part of exposing something like that.

The idea that this evidence existed and suddenly vanishes is a complete nonsense. If I had evidence that the government had carried out the Boston attack I would send it to everyone in my email address book, set up a domain with a cron job to send out to every journalist on the planet on a specific date, then duplicate that over ten servers around the world. I would have a friend bury a copy of the evidence in a place chosen by them to only be uncovered after my death...

There is NO EXCUSE for supposed "evidence" of such things not to make it out. And the fact that there is never any evidence to prove these conspiracies is just more evidence that it's all BS created by attention whores and people with paranoid over active imaginations.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
The "contractors" that were exactly at the time and place of the explosions,

Otherwise known as undercover police/security in the crowd, just as proven by the arrival of the rest of their team in a black SUV and photographed after the explosion getting their group together to do their duty in securing the area and assisting.

But that image of those police/security doesn't suit the fantasy of the "big bad gubment" being responsible for it, so the paranoid like to pretend that this evidence of their innocence doesn't exist.

Originally posted by Aliensun
and the fact that the FBI had tabs on the bad guys and never for a minute needed those repeated appeals to the country at large to look around at our neighbors and strangers with suspicion. The knew. And if they honestly didn't. Something is terribly wrong with our intelligence systems. Either way, they will dodge and cover. Expect it.

What are you talking about now?
The story is that the FBI had a request from another government to interview the older brother. They cleared him. There is no evidence of anything strange here and he could have become radical after that interview.

You're elaborating on fact and adding fantasy about the FBI having "tabs" on him, when there is no evidence of that at all, and no evidence that they felt warranted any more investigation into him.

I don't know if it's you just making these things up to suit the scenario you have in your head, or whether you have just believed far too much BS from others like AJ, but you're not presenting facts and only presenting the little bits that suit your preconceived ideas.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

nope. that is why i used "asked" and used the word "suggesting".

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:35 AM
link   
This is a good article on the Saudi National. Sounds like someone who shouldn't be in the country in the first place.

www.breitbart.com...

On "Hannity" Wednesday night, Steve Emerson broke the shocking news that a Saudi national, Abdul al-Harbi, who was first questioned in the Boston bombing, is going to be deported on “national security grounds.” A devout Muslim from Medina, anti-Jihad activist and blogger Walid Shoebat reports that he is a scion of a very powerful Saudi family with terrorist ties. When al-Harbi was first questioned over his possible involvement in the Boston Marathon bombings, it raised the possibility of jihad in Boston. But then, law enforcement started a succession of extraordinary and inexplicable actions. The first red flag for me, as events were unfolding, was when Catherine Herridge of Fox News casually mentioned that al-Harbi appeared to be connected to a powerful Saudi family. When I heard that, I became very concerned. And with good reason. I said at my website AtlasShrugs.com early Wednesday, I approximated that he had been investigated for no longer than 15 hours. To investigate all of Abdul al-Harbi’s relatives, friends, acquaintances, and business and school friends in that time would be impossible. Yet, he was deemed merely a "witness," fresh off the heels of a raid on his apartment that resulted in several bags of evidence removed from of his home.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join