It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Listen carefully to Judge Napolitano

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hmmmm this sounds familiar...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   
And He was fired. Go figure.

Considering the admitted FBI involvement with the Older Brother and the overwhelming presence of FBI agents/CIA agents surrounding the Blacked Out SUV right after the bombings, there was a song back in the day that said "makes you say Hmmmmmm".

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
And then they turn around with the gall to act offended when someone asks if they had any involvement in anything else.

Beats anything I have ever seen to be sure. All you can do is shake your head and think WTH? Anger seems to be wasted without action behind some sort of movement to put this sort of crap to a stop.
edit on 4/20/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I guess no one cares.....

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

I certainly do care. I've lost a lot of my sense of humor or interest in chatting at length on the topics, but I absolutely do care. 20? I usually respect the Judge, but what he doesn't know in this case, would be far more than what he thinks he does. Yes, the set ups suck and I've been public about the administrative terrorists too. So called because they are terrorists on paper and that's about as dangerous as they came in most of what he is talking about.

These are Chechens though. Not wild eyed idealists from Yemen, Saudi or the Territories. Chechens have a history of doing things far enough beyond human decency to put the fighters coming from that culture in a class of their own. It's so far beyond what we're used to dealing with in the West, I now fully understand the response that went from criminal to war time footing inside the U.S. in the hunt for these two.

The Moscow Theater Takeover/Massacre and the Beslan School Massacre are but two examples of what Law Enforcement is painfully aware of as the absolute worst case 'unthinkable' scenarios. They were both brought to the world by Chechen fighters. Jihadis from that particular mess.
edit on 20-4-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: minor correction

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Debka's latest article states they were double agents, and bit the hand that fed them. www.debka.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
Debka's latest article states they were double agents, and bit the hand that fed them. www.debka.com...

Yeah.... I know I trust Debka like the Holy Grail of journalistic integrity. The ATS Hoax bin is bursting with other prescient insights from Debka files.

I think Deny Ignorance starts with due diligence on sourcing ...just a little anyway. Could be me...but those are my thoughts.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
how is it that bombers seem to always be supervised by the FBI or similar BEFORE they BOMB?
also we have at least ONE iron clad event where the FBI got CAUGHT cooking the real bomb by a potential patsie who was told he was CATCHING real terrorists and recorded the FBI turning the situation into a real bomb to blame on him

RED handed!

your catch your wife sleeping with your best friend ONCE what are you going to say the next time she stays out all night after the bars close down?

this kis was supervised for what 5 YEARS

nawwwww couldn't be!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
More people should watch this video.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
A couple of thoughts on this.

1. How can you be entrapped if you don't have any moral thought to commit such an act? Can someone talk you into killing someone or a mass of people? Anyone who has moral convictions against taking human life wouldn't cave into such an outlandish scheme.

2. In a way, it's causing possible terrorists to think twice before taking the bait. Now they don't know who their talking to and if they're legitimate. It really like the reality show "Bait Car", the more they get caught, the more they're less likely to take a chance to steal the car.

I understand the Judge's thoughts on this, but there's also an argument against it. Honest, peaceful and law abiding citizens just don't entertain these thoughts.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
A couple of thoughts on this.

1. How can you be entrapped if you don't have any moral thought to commit such an act? Can someone talk you into killing someone or a mass of people? Anyone who has moral convictions against taking human life wouldn't cave into such an outlandish scheme.

2. In a way, it's causing possible terrorists to think twice before taking the bait. Now they don't know who their talking to and if they're legitimate. It really like the reality show "Bait Car", the more they get caught, the more they're less likely to take a chance to steal the car.

I understand the Judge's thoughts on this, but there's also an argument against it. Honest, peaceful and law abiding citizens just don't entertain these thoughts.

That's why they select people that are mentally unstable, and demonstrate hateful traits.. you know the loner kids who have social issues, they know how to pander to those types of people than they do a free thinker.

Most people on ATS could see through the plot, because most of us are free thinkers, but if they randomly select people to groom, they will use their mental disposition as the main evidence to their motives, etc.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaanny

Great video..... He's spot on but so many people are unaware that this even happens.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
A bit of topic here. But seriously can anyone tell me what Chechens have to do with America to want to bomb it? Don't come silly answers like Because they are in the Stan. If the answer is that they are Muslims in solidarity with the Brotherhood then say Muslims first not Chechen!!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I think it's a legitimate question to ask why Chechen terrorists would target the United States, especially considering the aid and help they've received from the US in the past. Aid that goes so far as to help fund and create such cold blooded and psychopathic terrorists.

Anyone familiar with 9/11 would hopefully be familiar with whistleblower Sibel Edmonds. She has a good report on her website about such things from 2011.

BFP Exclusive: US-NATO-Chechen Militia Joint Operations Base
www.boilingfrogspost.com...

She has updated it after the Boston marathon attack.

USA: The Creator & Sustainer of Chechen Terrorism
www.boilingfrogspost.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by crayzeed
A bit of topic here. But seriously can anyone tell me what Chechens have to do with America to want to bomb it? Don't come silly answers like Because they are in the Stan. If the answer is that they are Muslims in solidarity with the Brotherhood then say Muslims first not Chechen!!
It always has to do with Muliim radicalism it just happens to be Chechnya is where they come from this time.

Muslim radicalism has no bounds, they say they want to take over the world so tha world is there terrorist playground. I'm sure there will be an American born Muslim terrorist soon. With the games that the alphabet agencies play by thinking that these muslims they groom will be loyal, I can't imagine why it has not happened yet but then again if they did not play this "bait and switch' game they would not be able to claim any victorys in the terrorist agenda.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Battleline

the greater emphasis is being placed on the boston-bomber-brothers being related to the Chechnyan terror groups than anything else

why the Chechnyans' because they are a step or two removed from Radical Muslim - Islamics (which is itself a throwback to the 2 Bush Administrations labeling a lot of Muslims as either Radical Terrorists or just accepting the militant Muslims as OK)

the Administration is trying frantically to 'distance' radical-terroistism from the Boston Bomber brothers...
so they are pigeon-holed as Chechnyan militants NOT Muslims that were radicalized.

why ?

because of the deceptive nature of this pathetic administration...
Øbama and the Progressives want to sanitize the militant Muslims and have the media portray the few Militants as ZERO CONSEQUENCE, for All other Muslims are Peaceful and Law Abiding.. therefore all Islam is peaceful

On the other hand... the Progressives & Øbama treat All gun owners with negative worldviews because a 'few' unbalanced, psychotic individuals go around shooting up theatres, malls,....

see the unbalanced logic going on here?

gun control par excellence ...because a few, rare instances of gun violence by a few psychos is reason enough to take-away all the guns & gun rights of the whole nation

BUT

leave the Islamic Fundamentalists alone... the few radicals & militant Muslims are not indicitive of Islam in general, so we will treat all Islamists as 'Peacefull Peoples'

hey Øbama...You Can't Have It Both Ways At The Same Time.....
we all remember Chechnyan terrorists at the Moscow Theatre. the Beslan school, killing- massacreing hundreds at a time...

... but barry obama demands that the Jihadists not be singled out as evil/bad/terrorists by American security agencies... only nice words are to be used in describing Jihadists who are an intergal sub-set of the peaceful Islamic religion...
edit on 25-4-2013 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

The Obama admin purity much proved your point when they stopped the FBI from questionong this guy when he was giving info up.

The very person that could lead you to other events and the Obama admin does not want to hear it............what does that tell you????

new topics

top topics

join