It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim leader tells worshipers to expect questions from public

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
It's like comparing an ant hill to a skyscraper when you compare Islamic and Christian terrorism.

But can we agree that, even if one side is an ant hill, it still exists?

There are obviously Christian terrorists (though, thankfully, in other parts of the world,) so it's a little disingenuous to say that Muslim theology begets terrible behaviour, and Christian theology does not.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by adjensen

You are very naive I'm afraid. To be a fundamentalist muslim requires that you wage jihad, a holy war against unbelievers. That includes smiting them on the neck, imposing an unbeliever tax, and treating unbelievers like slaves. You do realize that there is no religious freedom anywhere within any Muslim nation.

All unbelievers are persecuted. Moreover the number of 'fundamentalist' islamics, who favor genocide against Jews and christians approaches 10% of their number. That's hundreds of millions of Islamo fascists who would prefer that you die as soon as possible.

prophetofdoom.net...

I would preach total intolerance for the faith of Islam inasmuch as I would preach intolerance for the Nazi party. Muhammed is a false prophet set on fire by hell and we need to unabashedly preach this fact. As Jesus said, "You will know them by their fruits." The fruits of the death cult Islam are evident.
edit on 21-4-2013 by SevenThunders because: grammar

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

You are clearly both racist and ignorant, and probably American because those qualities permeate most of the citizens of that GREAT country. So, when they took that poll where Muslims were asked their opinion of Jews and Christians, were any of them taken in say Afghanistan, Iraq, or Palestine where they have militaries occupying and bombing those countries. You think that might have an impact on the opinions of people? Let me ask you a question if the United States, Britain, and France were currently occupied by Islamic militaries stealing resources from those countries, and terrorizing the civilians how do you think Christians would view Muslims?

As far as your claim that non-muslims are terrorized in muslim countries, that is simply not true, and don't quote any western propaganda sources which are propping up such propaganda to try to invade Iran, so they can get their hands on Iranian oil also. In fact historically muslims have been far more tolerant towards people of other faiths compared to their counterparts in Christianity, but that can probably be said for just about any religion because no one can match the brutalities the Christians have committed, yet somehow Christians always like to sit on some kind of high horse, very puzzling to me.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by solisill

You are clearly both racist and ignorant, and probably American because those qualities permeate most of the citizens of that GREAT country

Theres so much hyporcisy in this statement I actually laughed out loud.......

As far as your claim that non-muslims are terrorized in muslim countries, that is simply not true, and don't quote any western propaganda sources which are propping up such propaganda to try to invade Iran, so they can get their hands on Iranian oil also.

Just FYI aljazeera carried plenty of the stories of the Christian ministers and people being jailed for being Christian........

So you can take that "propaganda" line and put it someplace nice and warm..........

There is more then abundant evidence that Muslim governments persecute Christians, the same is happening in Egypt, and its not just the "western media" that reports it......

Get a grip , and take your own advice , youre the one who seems more jaded and hateful then anyone youve accused on this thread

edit on 23-4-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Well the first statement was meant to be sarcastic that's why you saw the hypocrisy in it, i don't actually think America is the GREATEST country in the world, like most infected with propaganda here.

Second, the fact of the matter is that there are anti-muslim comments all over the internet after just about every article on the internet and it is a swarm of propaganda by certain individuals who promote this non-sense, and so for you to think muslims should just sit back and allow this nonsense to be spewed and believed by people is utterly silly. Speaking in nice and polite ways to such people is useless because they are not speaking in such tones, and sometimes to make points one has to be curt.

Let me give you an example of the propaganda. I read an article today about some muslim who in an online discussion board made a comment something along the lines of "I hope a church gets bombed." Well the people publishing that article certainly have an agenda don't you think? I know plenty of people who work in the Quincy mosque near boston. Do you know how many threats they received after the boston bombing? Was any of that on the news? This is only one mosque that i am familiar with, i am sure lots of mosques all over the country received threats from people. Yet, some unknown man makes a threat on an online discussion board, and that becomes a headline on yahoo.com. You don't think these news people are pursuing some kind of agenda, to try and shape our perception?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join