It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heidi Klum's Contestants On 'Germany's Next Top Model' Catch Head Lice

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Heidi Klum's Contestants On 'Germany's Next Top Model' Catch Head Lice

www.huffingtonpost.com

The cast and crew of "Germany's Next Top Model," a German TV show starring Heidi Klum are scratching their heads trying to figure out how two of the aspiring models caught head lice.

The first model who caught the nasty nits was a 16-year-old contestant named Anna Maria, who, until the infestation, was favored to win the competition, according to TheLocal.de.

"No idea where they came from. I tried on a hat while shopping," she said on an episode that aired on Tuesday.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
A travesty has been bestowed upon the ones we uphold the most.
Of all the people in the world,super models get headlice.

It started with our kids in elementary school,that note or phone call that every parent fears.
LICE!!!

The little combs,the stuff you spray in they're hair.

The home remedies are numerous,but they are all as tedious as the next.

So now,the hairdressers of this top models,some of which have never had any kids,must deal with this.I see a great deal of these hairdressers leaving the business to go to places like Fantastic Sam's or similar then to have to deal with such a disgusting creature.

Shame on you,Heidi,shame on you.

www.huffingtonpost.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Who the hell cares?

With everything going on you deem this important?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by MysticPearl
Who the hell cares?

I FRiGGIN CARE. You know why? because I'm tired of witnessing Boston threads....one after another. I would gladly welcome ANY thread that doesn't have the word Boston in it. But let me not stop you from being the Sherlock Homes of ATS and getting in the bottom of it all.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Who the hell cares?

It's a joke,man.Had to breakup all these boston threads,jeez.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

Thank you for understanding the purpose of this thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   
OMG reallyz Im gona TXT all mi GF'z souper quick. OMG i love you ATS XXOOXXOOXX

... Makes a change from the usual...

edit on 19-4-2013 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by definity
OMG reallyz Im gona TXT all mi GF'z souper quick. OMG i love you ATS XXOOXXOOXX

... Makes a change from the usual...

edit on 19-4-2013 by definity because: (no reason given)

The horror of it all,OMG!!!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Who the hell cares?

Who the hell cares??? I care, okay? Supermodels are the most important people in our society, besides movie stars, politicians, and self-righteous whiners who troll internet threads just to say something snarky.

If you didn't know that this was just a light-hearted attempt to break the somber mood up around here, why don't you curl back up into a fetal ball and mumble about the horror of it all.

I personally think it's hysterical!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This is crazy because of the role models and figure heads these women our in our culture. I wonder how this affect the fashion/modeling comminity as a whole.

I too think this story is hillarious! Having said that, they can visit me any time they want. I can always shave my head.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I know that this thread was made to "lighten the mood" after all of the Boston threads but it can be used to get a good point across. ANYONE can catch headlice! It's not just poor people or people with kids in school. You can catch them from trying on a hat in a store, sitting in a seat in a waiting room or on a plane or in a cab, I've even known a family that caught them in a 5 star hotel. It has nothing to do with being dirty as lice prefer clean hair. Let's remove the stigma of headlice because everyone is susceptible.....and yes, that includes "super models".

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Who the hell cares?

Get over yourself!! This is BTS! If you want doom and gloom go to the ATS side. I'm so sick of people who only want to dwell on the bad in the world! MANY other things happen every single day that isn't death and destruction. This is actually kind of funny considering it's Heidi Klum's Top Model show.

Kdog, that sucks! I have never had lice in my life but i know it is a pain to deal with. I am sure that these models will have the best lice removal experts on top of it!

new topics

top topics

join