It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aluminum, Alzheimer's, and the Gulf War illness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I ready did not particularly enjoy the video presentation yet he seemed to present docs backing up his statements. I would like those who have more knowledge on the subject to let us know what they think. The following links are resources and studies basically saying the same thing. The last article is on Statin drugs and a weak link to Alzheimer's.... among other things.

www.activistpost.com... This article really attacks the whole vaccine and big pharma process but could be more B.S. than fact, you decide.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Link between Aluminum and the Pathogenesis of Alzheimer's Disease: The Integration of the Aluminum and Amyloid Cascade Hypotheses

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Aluminum adjuvant linked to Gulf War illness induces motor neuron death in mice.

www.nature.com... Death of Alzheimer victim linked to aluminium pollution

An autopsy on Carole Cross's brain showed that she was suffering from a rare form of early-onset Alzheimer's when she died in May 2004, and also revealed the presence of high levels of aluminium in her tissues. The researchers who investigated her brain cannot say whether the aluminium was the cause, but point out that the woman had no family history of dementia.

experimentalvaccines.org... This article is on statin drugs.....

According to Dr. Amy Egan, the FDA’s deputy director of safety in the division of metabolism drug products, the new warnings, particularly the one for memory loss, came as the result of anecdotal reports compiled over the past year. In short, with well over 30 million Americans now taking statin drugs, we’re witnessing a massive ongoing ‘live’ experiment, and many are putting their health on the line for drugs that offer little in the way of heart protection. In fact, they may actually make your heart health worse.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Great thread.

I know this is entirely anecdotal, but 95% of all of the MS patients that I have met or seen over the past 10 years were all former enlisted or were current or former nurses. Two populations exposed to countless, needless vaccinations.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by rimjaja

I am a nurse.
I am a vet
I have MS.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Im 67 what do you propose i do now??

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
Im 67 what do you propose i do now??

You probably have a few more good years left in you so enjoy....Dad is 87 and still enjoying life...he walks and is mobile enough to exercise and still has a keen mind. He never was big on shots and stuff but lately due to being outside allot he has had several skin cancers cut off. Otherwise he will probably out live me!!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 727Sky

I ready did not particularly enjoy the video presentation yet he seemed to present docs backing up his statements. I would like those who have more knowledge on the subject to let us know what they think. The following links are resources and studies basically saying the same thing. The last article is on Statin drugs and a weak link to Alzheimer's.... among other things.

www.activistpost.com... This article really attacks the whole vaccine and big pharma process but could be more B.S. than fact, you decide.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Link between Aluminum and the Pathogenesis of Alzheimer's Disease: The Integration of the Aluminum and Amyloid Cascade Hypotheses

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... Aluminum adjuvant linked to Gulf War illness induces motor neuron death in mice.

www.nature.com... Death of Alzheimer victim linked to aluminium pollution

An autopsy on Carole Cross's brain showed that she was suffering from a rare form of early-onset Alzheimer's when she died in May 2004, and also revealed the presence of high levels of aluminium in her tissues. The researchers who investigated her brain cannot say whether the aluminium was the cause, but point out that the woman had no family history of dementia.

experimentalvaccines.org... This article is on statin drugs.....

According to Dr. Amy Egan, the FDA’s deputy director of safety in the division of metabolism drug products, the new warnings, particularly the one for memory loss, came as the result of anecdotal reports compiled over the past year. In short, with well over 30 million Americans now taking statin drugs, we’re witnessing a massive ongoing ‘live’ experiment, and many are putting their health on the line for drugs that offer little in the way of heart protection. In fact, they may actually make your heart health worse.

I'll have a proper look into this when I get some time but the site that you link to (Experimentalvaccines) doesn't really fill me with much hope that it will contain un-biased and non-agenda led opinions and "facts" on the subject.

I'm not sure why, just a hunch I've got.....

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

Great thread glad you posted this.

I have GWI, just recently rewarded 40% for fibro, one of the many GWI symptoms. I still haven't had a result back for my other health problems yet, fibro was the first one I was examined for. Still waiting for some tests on other problems.

But anyway I have been a bit worried lately, because I have noticed my memory getting slowly worse over the last couple of year or so, but now I am started to struggle sometimes to remember words I use all the time.

I was trying to reply to a thread the other day, for example, and I couldn't for the life of me remember how to say "discrimination", let alone figure out how to spell it. For some reason I kept forgetting the "C", and it kept coming out like disimigration, or disimination. Weird and frustrating. It happens when talking to people in real life also, which is embarrassing and frustrating. Sometimes I completely blank on words, and have describe what it is I'm trying to say.

One of the symptoms of Alzheimer's apparently is forgetting words, and remembering them later.

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Apparently a lot of Medical personel are saying that Altzhiemers is a form of diabetes, where the brain cant metabolise the insulin...The other way the brain can get energy is by using ketones, in the trials that have been effected, coconut oil is showing great promise, in bypassing the sugar problem .Thus allowing the brain to use ketones as its energy source. An MD.s husband who got early onset Altzhiemers couldn't get him on a trial for a new drug....however reading about the drug it became clear that it was in essence just coconut oil! she put him on about three tablespoonfulls per day and the symptoms reversed. If you google " doctor Altzhiemers coconut oil" it should come up.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by anonentity
reply to post by stirling

Apparently a lot of Medical personel are saying that Altzhiemers is a form of diabetes, where the brain cant metabolise the insulin...The other way the brain can get energy is by using ketones, in the trials that have been effected, coconut oil is showing great promise, in bypassing the sugar problem .Thus allowing the brain to use ketones as its energy source. An MD.s husband who got early onset Altzhiemers couldn't get him on a trial for a new drug....however reading about the drug it became clear that it was in essence just coconut oil! she put him on about three tablespoonfulls per day and the symptoms reversed. If you google " doctor Altzhiemers coconut oil" it should come up.

That is some awesome news if the effects prove to be positive for a percentage who do the oil!! Thanks for posting...

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I just found this and thought it was interesting.

They have now determined that veterans suffering from Gulf War illness fall into three categories:

• Syndrome 1, or cognitive and depression problems.

Syndrome 2, or confusion ataxia, which is similar to early Alzheimer’s disease.

• Syndrome 3, or severe chronic body pain.

www.vamortgagecenter.com...

new topics

top topics

join