It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama thanks Putin for help in Boston

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
With all the events happening around the world and Russia being our... well Russia, I feel like Putin or Obama probably took a step forward and just asked some questions and provided answers. Possibly, just seeing if Russia had any intel on these guys and if so, thanks for giving it to us.

No one wants to see any country get the wrong blame when our country just got bombed and North Korea threatening to wipe us off the planet.

Giving the response, Obama made it clear to the United States and the World that we aren't holding Russia to be responsible with a simple tip of the hat.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

OMG ! really ? You did read where the bomber came from , this site cracks me up ! So if Putin helped him with some background info on these two nut jobs they must be up to something right . Invest in tinfoil , look as though you might need it .

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

It Makes me sick that Blind Obama supporters cannot read a simple journalistic statement without getting up in arms! Deductive reasoning whatever your political affliation would throw up a flag in regards to why Obama would call Putin and thank him for no obvoius or publicly known reason.
If this was any republican in office "Southern Guardian" would be posting this thread instead of NEO.
It's people like you "Southern Guardian" that make me sick because you let your blind praises for our President get in the way of common sense.
God (if you believe in one) gave you a brain! I suggest you use it! Or maybe you look at Obama as your GOD......I don't know!
But to question the inquiry of why our President would specifically call and thank Putin whitout using deductive reason is just plain and simple blindness that has been bestowed upon you by the Obama Machine or the MSM Machine. You are a perfect example of why this great Nation will fall eventually.
I have no hope for you! And if I did have hope for you......it would for you to believe in a God that could forgive you for your total and utter IGNORANCE!

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by neo96

That's odd. I wonder what sort of "cooperation" Obama was thanking him for? Conspiratal thoughts are coming to mind, but I'll keep them to myself for now.

Russians, Chechs(sp) they are HERE. Get the info out here folks look it up and let the media know. The foreign students that come here to work. Seasonal workers and "the interns" that stay for a year. Lets see in my state I think its something like the government pays the employer I"ll say $4.00 an hour and the employer makes up the rest. They get free medical while there here. They are not only taking jobs away from the Americans,but the Americans get there hours cut. Oh yeah and they have to pay to come here, maybe $3,000 more or less. Many of them can't afford it, they take a loan out or the parents will pay it. That's hard in those country's

The government has NO one to blame but themselves. They bring them in pay them to work. We don't really know what any of them could be capable of BUT WE just saw it happen. Most of them are good kids. The government can blame themselves.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Katie

Thanks for the info Katie! We have very few Russian immigrants here, and what we do have are business owners and seem to be very nice, but who knows? My own great-grandfather was a Russian immigrant, although in those days there weren't any perks to give them a hand up. You have given me incentive to investigate the situation further.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Yah Neo, he is Leninist/Marxist like people been saying for years. I thought right away something wrong when I found out the Chechen/Russian connection. There was some international cooperation even though Putin made sure to distance Russia from any real connection.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The PC POTUS had to import them from Chechnya because all the other nations have overthrown their pro-Western leaders already and he needed input from a different venue.

I know that sounds sarcastic but I don't know when people are going to realize we have a Sleeper in office.

Here's one article I had read last night

Even before the Chechen connection surfaced publicly on Friday, Putin condemned the explosions as a "disgusting" crime and offered to help the U.S. investigation in any way he could. On Friday, the suspects' father, who is living in Russia, told CNN that he had been questioned by Russian authorities before being released.

www.usatoday.com...

According to this article FBI checked out Tamerlin and found no unusual activity

The bureau added that in response to the request, it checked US government databases and other information to look for such things as derogatory telephone communications, possible use of online sites associated with the promotion of radical activity, associations with other persons of interest, travel history and plans and education history.

www.theaustralian.com.au... 625232987

So either these guys were laying low or the head of FBI didn't do his job right.
edit on 21-4-2013 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by neo96

Russia asked the US to investigate the guy in 2011 after the Russian airport was blown up while this guy was there. The FBI blew it off and said oh nothing to see here. When the terrorist attack happened and they found out it was that same guy I am sure Obama wanted a little more info then what was given to him by underlings who can hide info.

A case of Ronald Reagan's old saying Trust but Verify.
edit on 19-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

Ahhh here's an article referring to this

Speculation is growing that one of the Boston bombers met a known Jihadist terrorist in 2011 - as it emerged the FBI failed to follow up on a Russian tip that he was seen with an Islamic militant six times.

www.dailymail.co.uk... ed-FBI-investigate-Boston-bomber-just-SIX-MONTHS-ago-trip-Dagestan.html

Maybe I was right when I said yesterday that Obomba let this happen.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

In 2002 Akhmadov claimed asylum in the United States but his initial bid was turned down after opposition from the United States Department of Homeland Security. However, he gained support from members of the U.S. Congress and peace campaigners, who saw him as a moderate (indeed, Akhmadov has repeatedly criticised suicide bombings and hostage-takings by Chechen extremists and has campaigned for peace talks to end the war). In April 2004 an Immigration Judge in Boston issued an order granting Akhmadov asylum in the United States; that ruling became effective in August 2004 following the U.S. Government's abrupt withdrawal of its notice of appeal of the Immigration Judge's decision.

Homeland Security did not want this guy here. But Bush and Rice said let him stay here to a judge in Boston and he got political asylum.

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
One thing that really bothers me in this that I have not seen anybody mention yet. Russia asked for this guy to be looked into in 2011. The FBI say they looked into him and seen nothing of interest. But at the same time the guys best friend and two others had there throats cut by some one they knew but they did not have a suspect? What the hell does it take to catch the FBI's attention any more?

Older bomber might have killed his best friend.

On September 12, 2011, at 12 Harding Avenue in Waltham, Massachusetts, the bodies of Brendan Mess (above, right) and two others were found, their throats slit, their bodies covered in marijuana, with $5,000 left at the scene. In this Patch video (below) the local DA describes the carnage cops found when they arrived, and he says "it does look like the assailants and the decedents did know each other. We have no evidence of a break in the apartment"

www.heavy.com...
edit on 23-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join