It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama thanks Putin for help in Boston

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Russia asked the US to investigate the guy in 2011 after the Russian airport was blown up while this guy was there. The FBI blew it off and said oh nothing to see here. When the terrorist attack happened and they found out it was that same guy I am sure Obama wanted a little more info then what was given to him by underlings who can hide info.

A case of Ronald Reagan's old saying Trust but Verify.
edit on 19-4-2013 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

I honestly don't see a cause for alarm here.

Who cares if he thanked Putin?

I'm really confused as to why this even matters, but with so many threads popping up with ways to try and bend this into a major conspiracy orchestrated by Obama and/or the government/NWO, I guess I should expect as much.

I have to say though that disasters like this bring out the worst from ATS.

People claiming that photo evidence of the younger brother still having a backpack after the explosion (which upon further inspection turned out to be his elbow) is one thing, but when people around here start saying that the blast victims with exposed bones are photoshop tricks...I'm sort of ashamed to be a member of this site.

Now the fact that the President thanked Putin is a sign of something evil and disingenuous.

It's kind of sad.

- Lee

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848
reply to post by neo96

Russia asked the US to investigate the guy in 2011 after the Russian airport was blown up while this guy was there. The FBI blew it off and said oh nothing to see here. When the terrorist attack happened and they found out it was that same guy I am sure Obama wanted a little more info then what was given to him by underlings who can hide info.

A case of Ronald Reagan's old saying Trust but Verify.

Thank You.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

Did you ever hear about the dancing Israelis who filmed the Airliners hit the buildings? Well during this terror attack the Portugal Embassy is the one who released all those photos of the crowd where the bomb went off. Why was Portugal filming the crowds in the very spot a bomb went off? Did you notice they never really took any pictures of the runners? Why not? The Portugal Embassy is located directly between the two blast sites on the second floor of 899 bolyston street. The window the pictures are from.

cryptome.org...

cryptome.org...

Portugal Embassy
goo.gl...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
but when people around here start saying that the blast victims with exposed bones are photoshop tricks...I'm sort of ashamed to be a member of this site.

Agree.

Originally posted by lee anoma
Now the fact that the President thanked Putin is a sign of something evil and disingenuous.

It's kind of sad.

- Lee

Hence the purpose of the thread. Questioning Obama should be high on every Americans priority.

Suspect one, I believe was questioned by the FBI. WHY would a man be allowed back into this Country, if Russia and maybe other Countries considered him a terrorist? Food for thought.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Suspect one, I believe was questioned by the FBI. WHY would a man be allowed back into this Country, if Russia and maybe other Countries considered him a terrorist?

That is the million dollar question.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by sonnny1

Suspect one, I believe was questioned by the FBI. WHY would a man be allowed back into this Country, if Russia and maybe other Countries considered him a terrorist?

That is the million dollar question.

“For a long time now, there's been too much secrecy in this city. The old rules said that if there was a defensible argument for not disclosing something to the American people, then it should not be disclosed. That era is now over. Starting today, every agency and department should know that this administration stands on the side not of those who seek to withhold information but those who seek to make it known.” ~Obama

Unfortunately, I don't see him answering to ANY of the questions hes given. Transparency is a weak point for this Administration. That was quoted in 09. I also wonder if the media will even ask the tough questions on this.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

I also wonder if the media will even ask the tough questions on this.

Nope hell read the thread anyone who even tries gets crucified.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

This has BIGGER implications then those who believe this is a non issue realize.

Fiona Hill, a Russia analyst at the Brookings Institution in Washington, said that Putin may angle to "reset the reset" and argue that Obama needs to be more concerned about the Chechen separatists, some of whom have made their way to fighting with Taliban in Afghanistan and the Syrian opposition.

Boston bombing could have U.S.-Russia implications

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Obama thanked Putin
for ordering the First
lady's barbecued ribs,
corn on the cob and
watermelon.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I am trying to find out why Obama thanked Putin

If this was all you wanted to discuss and 'find out' then why did you post an OP containing the lie that Obama never thanked the men and women out there trying to find these culprits? And why did you to complain about the fact he took 2 hours too long to make a speech on this event?

You bring up these issues then you turn around and insist you're not debating any the sort? So again, in what amount of 'minutes' after the event should Obama have made his speech?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I honestly don't see a cause for alarm here.

Who cares if he thanked Putin?

There is none indeed, unfortunately we have people who are so hung over the fact Obama is still president that they'd jump at anything and any event to make an issue out of him. It's pathetic.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

If this was all you wanted to discuss and 'find out' then why did you post an OP containing the lie that Obama never thanked the men and women out there trying to find these culprits? And why did you to complain about the fact he took 2 hours too long to make a speech on this event?

You bring up these issues then you turn around and insist you're not debating any the sort? So again, in what amount of 'minutes' after the event should Obama have made his speech?

Lets talk about Putin and Obama, Less Neo........

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

The way ATS works is the thread title is the topic followed up by the external quoted material followed by a link followed up by a comment.

A comment of the linked material is an opinion last time I checked people are allowed to have opinions.

Obama thanks Putin for help in Boston

Have a opinion on this?

Or just going to keep rehashing the same thing over,and over again?
edit on 19-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Uh know, I'll address him how I see fit. If he doesn't want his thread to be about the fact he lied about Obama not 'thanking' the men and women carrying out the search, he should not have made it the issue in his OP.

If you don't want to discuss it then don't respond, simple.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I just love the fact that after you were caught out lying, you're trying to move away toward just discussing Putin's talk with Obama. Maybe you should have just stuck to this in the your OP in the first place? hmm?

And I already stated that I see no issue with the fact he thanked Putin. There's no doubt in my mind they got some sort of intelligence over this event, and it's not unusual for presidents to thank their foreign counterparts, even for the smallest things.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:38 PM
link   

There is none indeed, unfortunately we have people who are so hung over the fact Obama is still president that they'd jump at anything and any event to make an issue out of him. It's pathetic.

Actually, the FBI was questioning this "terrorist" under Obama's Watch.

Just remember what Obama said, with the Libya debacle......

"I am ultimately responsible for what's taking place there because these are my folks, and I'm the one who has to greet those coffins when they come home," Obama

The same thing applies here too.

Putin will use this situation to his advantage. The Chechen problem is always going to be a big problem for Putin.

Also, I think Obama will use this situation to "reset the reset" when it comes down to Relations with Russia. Obama needs to show his support not once, or twice but many times to those brave folks who had to deal with these terrorists right here in our backyard. It might be the only thing I respect him for.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I just love something that has been reiterated several times already that the person who wrote op is apparently more important than Obama thanking Putin,

edit on 19-4-2013 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   

reply to post by sonnny1

Uh know, I'll address him how I see fit. If he doesn't want his thread to be about the fact he lied about Obama not 'thanking' the men and women carrying out the search, he should not have made it the issue in his OP.

If you don't want to discuss it then don't respond, simple.

Like I said. Obama needs to praise these folks more then once. They are on the front lines trying to catch a monster. Thats what Presidents do. Neo didn't lie. He also clarified it. You seem relegated to call out the OP countless times. Like a broken record. Its sad actually.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I get the need for acknowledgment and inactivation. But I will never understand the need of that seems prevalent on the US to go make a fuzz about someone that just does the job he is paid for doing and is expected to do diligently. I get the concept of giving accolades for those that go above what is normally expected but see the need and expectation of getting above normal recognition for normal actions an erosion of the merit of those that really go beyond the call of duty.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join