It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predicted false-flag day before boston bombing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   

She was dead on and has alot of good points in the video. She didn't say it would be boston but she did say that a false flag would happen on the 15th.

starts at 8:50
edit on 4/19/2013 by neobludragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by neobludragon

Could you give a summary? I have dial-up and it would take until tomorrow morning to download 14 minutes.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

its difficult to explain without it sounding confusing.

Hopefully someone who knows how to explain it comes alone,but it doesn't seem like anyone is paying attention to this thread.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MichiganSwampBuck

Could you give a summary? I have dial-up and it would take until tomorrow morning to download 14 minutes.

Thanks.

Yeah she pedicted on the 15 Assad of Syria or Kim or North Korea would be assasitnated leading to a war. She also says this weekend the BRIC nations will steal Japans gold. The entire video is lots more crazy stuff like that. Never saw anything about a false flag.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

She says

There are all possibilites of things that could happen, not predictions of any one thing.

at 12:36

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

www.abovetopsecret.com... , That fit's perfectly with my prediction here, that also show's JFK algorythm's. + JFK Libary in Boston timed with the Marathon.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

its difficult to explain without it sounding confusing.

Hopefully someone who knows how to explain it comes alone,but it doesn't seem like anyone is paying attention to this thread.

Your wish is my comand .Guess we are on a similar page

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

reply to post by MrSpad

She says

There are all possibilites of things that could happen, not predictions of any one thing.

at 12:36

Well why bother to say all of it if she was not predicting any of it. As it is, nothing she said has happened or even come close. The title says she pedicts a false flag the day before the boston bombing. She does not. The only think predicts are leaders being assasinated and Japans gold getting stolen.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
She says that something will happen on the 15th, 49 years after JFKs death and then says she doesn't know what but something. How is that not predicting it?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

She says that something will happen on the 15th, 49 years after JFKs death and then says she doesn't know what but something. How is that not predicting it?

That's about as good as the horoscope nails things.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:38 PM
link   

She goes into detail about people being assasinated every 49 years and it having to do with war. They she points out Assad and Kim missing and implies the West is or has wacked them for a war. What she does not say is a couple of idiots in Boston will set off a bomb, kill 3 people and be dead or caught by the next day. However her 49 years inbetween assasinations stretches from April through the end of June so she still has plenty of time.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thanks for the summary of the video guys. If I had the money, I'd go for a satellite connection. Outside of that, the cheapest alternative for me is dial-up. I certainly don't want to pay for the cable to be strung from the main road down to my house 3/4 of a mile away. My neighbors would benefit from my expense and they certainly don't want to pay for the cable, so there you go.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:57 AM
link   
It seems the OP here has a very loose criteria for deciding whether or not someone has made a correct prediction. She made a few predictions that were not even close and one blanket statement that doesn't at all use the term "false flag"

I could say that I predict on July 15th something will happen someplace on earth that will piss off a lot of people. The chances are with a statement like that, that I would be right too, but not worthy of mentioning.

new topics

top topics

join