It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sleeper Awakes: Occult References and Accurate Prophecy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I didn't quite know where to put this because it incorporates so much information involving accurate predictions of the present and future and magickal/occult influence, but given that it is so wide in its statements the only home for it was the general bit.

I understand a lot of people will groan and complain that I'm linking my own blog here, if I could post it here in its entirety I would, but the two parts together are over 60,000 characters and that's way over what you can fit in one thread.
Essentially I've written an article piece dissecting a book written by H G Wells back in 1910 called 'The Sleeper Awakes'. In it, there appears to be quite likely references to his drug taking and occultic influences and the authors personal opinions on globalisation and of the world in general. He does however get almost everything save for the innovations of flight, correct. Even down to the prediction of devices like Ipads, 3D printers, flat screen televisions and the soap operas that are shown on them. From renewable energy created by wind turbines, the corporate take over and industrialisation of China, to the clean and smooth 'futurist' architectural designs which are only just coming into being today, it seems H G Wells had some uncanny ability to predict world events and innovations. Even the more sinister results of Agenda 21 seem to be played out in this dystopian vision.

I'm fairly convinced that Wells actually saw visions of the future world through occultic and drug taking ritual. I could of course be completely wrong in that prediction.

If you have got the time then give these a read:

Part 1: threeseaxes.blogspot.co.uk...

Part 2: threeseaxes.blogspot.co.uk...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I know its long, but has anyone had a chance to read it, I'd really like to get some feedback, thanks!

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Did anyone get a chance to read through this?

new topics

join