It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World's first Genetically Modified babies born...!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Message to stupid scientists: Stop #ING WITH CREATION!! I don't care if you think its for a greater good, you're making matters worse! Genes are perfect the way they are, stop touching them!

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Good Heavens, what next? A vaccine invented to genetically alter everyones sexual organs...an "app" provided so we can just "call in" orgasms or what. Science seems to be hell bent on taking all the fun and joy out of living...bad enuf all the gross tasting, dried out fruits/veggies and such, the rice being grown on a farm in Kansas that is being mixed with human liver genes/tissue and such.

Yep, as one poster mentioned, those half man/half horse creatures in myths and legends can't be far off. Boy faced dogs or dog faced boys and whoknowswhatall. I feel like I was born at the right time because the future sounds rather creepy to me. Scientists should take heed to the ole ad saying, "It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature"....or the Creator or whatever.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Another thought, if they do create super babies/kids, you can bet they'll never be allowed to run for office, be senators/congressmen and such....those crafty, greedy, mean spirited ole farts seem to live forever but the folks on the Hill simply cannot be allowed to be super anything. Imagine kids created that would be intelligent, kinder and gentler in nature, honest and with high morals and such....they sure aren't going to be welcome on the political scene and spoil all the wheelin and dealin and scams, that's for sure.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Please let me be the first to say...

"Kaaaaaahhhhnnnnnn!", James T, Kirk

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Um, sorry to spoil the party, or the lack thereof, but...

General conspiracies: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Other current events: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Medical issues and conspiracies: www.abovetopsecret.com...
Breaking alternative news: www.abovetopsecret.com...

All five threads link to the same Daily Mail (credibility) article...

It's OK, of course... happens to the best of us.

edit on 21/4/13 by diqiushiwojia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Kuroodo

It would have to be in the womb, during development..... once the baby is born, you can't really change too much.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by skalla

LOL dude XD I didn't even notice until I r ead your post

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Romuloxreturns

About the cat avatars I mean

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

I am responding in kind to your post of this recent announcement, although there exists another genetically engineered segment that precedes this announcement

In our research, we discovered an unnerving secret that part of the DUMBS being built included birthing centers that were being used to create a new species (within a species - which is a quote from their spokesperson in their announcement and rendition of the birth of a new race)

There are some people that have claimed to encounter them, and either in fear or terror they fail to use their cell phone or camera, and can only recount their experience in print

The attribution to this new race (within a race) are labeled BEK's or blackeyed children, and almost the entire references that precede the current announcement provide lurid, and fascinating accounts of their encounter

Our research includes the source material that demonstrates an alpha, and beta group were created with the research and splicing techniques from the Human Genome Project, and as a result a new race was made by splicing genetic material from an animal and a reptile to create the Alpha male Blackeyed child

In addition to this unnerving discovery another Blackeyed group was identified, and they are the acolytes of an ancient teaching that allows their bodies to be possessed by a malevolent spirit, and as a result of their acceptance a transformation occurs that colors the eyes like the BEK's and you can view this on our sample click hereclick here

The difference from what the research presents is that we have photographed and videotaped their existence, and in the interim the investigation has learned that they were created to replace mankind

Everyone possesses their own experience, knowledge and maintain their own set of beliefs, and the project recognizes this by presenting the evidence, and providing instructions that everyone can use to produce their own evidence which they can review, and use their own abilities to ascertain if its is relevant or has the potential for truth

The research project is not the final arbiter of truth, and recognizes this by presenting the information in the format of Aletheia, which allows a proposition to be demonstrated among peers, and to allow them the room to review and consider its meaning to them

August Day

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

first off that kitty has balls man haha,yeah you ever get the feeling science is going a bit far?? o.O

The transistor revolutionized electronics and computing. Now, researchers have made a biological transistor from DNA that could be used to create living computers.

A transistor is a device that controls the flow of electrons in an electrical circuit, which acts as an on-off switch. Similarly, the biological transistor— termed a transcriptor — controls the flow of an enzyme as it moves along a strand of DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid). These cellular building blocks could be used to do anything from monitoring their environment to turning processes on and off in the cells. The findings were reported Thursday in the journal Science.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
They were able to grant infertile women the ability to birth?

Sounds like a miracle to me.

This will save us if humans worldwide become infertile.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Oh great, now Monsanto will put a patent on the genes and will start claiming people as their own intellectual property. Before claiming this as a good thing, think very long and hard about the consequences of GMO crops. They have cross pollinated and contaminated many of the natural, organic fields. Be warned.

posted on May, 19 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 727Sky

this is going to destory the human race

top topics

<< 1   >>

join