It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW: Mother Of Boston Bombing Suspects Says FBI Has Been Watching Her Son For Five Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   

In an interview with Russia Today Friday, Tsarnaeva said that Tamerlan Tsarnaev got involved in "religious politics" five years ago, and that the FBI had previously contacted her about her son's activities. "He was controlled by the FBI, like for three, five years," she said.

"They knew what my son was doing, they knew what actions and what sites on the Internet he was going [to], they used to come...and talk to me...they were telling me that he was really a serious leader and they were afraid of him."

www.businessinsider.com...

We heard from his Uncle, who said he was a "loser".
Aunt who said she wants "proof".
Father who said was "framed"
NOW his mother is saying FBI was following him.

Well they weren't following very closely because well, he supposedly made a bomb.

SORRY I KNOW THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER BOSTON THREADS BUT I FEEL THIS IS MORE IMPORTANT THAT 95% OF THE OTHER THREADS.
edit on 19-4-2013 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Or perhaps they were following very closely and.. poof, he makes and detonates a couple IEDs.

What agenda could this possibly serve to propagate?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thank you. I agree that this is a very important issue to highlight.

The mother seems bewildered, "how can this happen?" when he "was controlled by the FBI".
The possibility is certain: we have seen US Fed collaboration with terrorists several times across recent years. The "underwear bomber" is one example.

The alleged bomb drills, and presence of a private international paramilitary company at the marathon might still be considered in light of these allegations: a much larger and darker story is suggested by the posted interview.
edit on 19-4-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
weird, news has been saying hes been followed for 3 years

and they just replayed the explosion? why? other then get it stuck in peoples minds, how sick can they be?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

edit on 4/19/2013 by ~Lucidity because: changed mind...they're watching me too.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Just watching? Why didnt they just deport him if he was up to no good! Gosh they are just too slow...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

Fascinating so the mother has outed them basically. But didnt they expect that?... Or it may be part of the plot to make the public distrust the FBI even more. To make it seem more of an inside job...

And the dad has said all hell will break lose, they are fighting this family... verbally that is.
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Unbelievable US terrorism of Americans... thru this panzy kid they been training since what... 14yo?

edit on 19-4-2013 by tropic because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tropic

lol Found that to be very funny actually. But it might be true as the radical muslims do train their kids young especially in ideology and their belief system. But still not getting that vibe with those two... they seem amateurish.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I was listening to ABC live's broadcast when they mentioned the mother, her residence being in Cambridge and made the statement that no one had interviewed her yet. Then they made a point of putting up a mug shot of her and the fact that she was arrested for shop lifting at Lord and Taylor's. I thought that was a little odd for them to do that and did a hunt for their mother's name. Found the RT video and article on the subject:

rt.com...

Let's say they did it. If they were being watched and were known to the FBI, why couldn't they identify the suspects the moment their images were found in all the footage? Why did they need the public's help in identifying someone who should've already been on file?

And maybe more importantly, why didn't the two men run?
edit on 19/4/13 by WhiteAlice because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteAlice
I was listening to ABC live's broadcast when they mentioned the mother, her residence being in Cambridge and made the statement that no one had interviewed her yet. Then they made a point of putting up a mug shot of her and the fact that she was arrested for shop lifting at Lord and Taylor's. I thought that was a little odd for them to do that and did a hunt for their mother's name. Found the RT video and article on the subject:

rt.com...

This is contradictory to the RT interview of the mother. She is located near Russia, on the Caspian Sea.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ecapsretuo

ABC said she lived in Cambridge, Mass and was arrested in June 2012 for shoplifting at Lord and Taylor's: www.dailymail.co.uk... .html

Lord and Taylor's doesn't have a branch in Russia.

According to CBS, her current address is Cambridge--not Caspian.

boston.cbslocal.com...
edit on 19/4/13 by WhiteAlice because: one more link

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
AHA!ve been sayin all along this was an FBI operation.......
Id be willing to bet Sandy hook was another one....
The FBI has been grabbing youngish and stupid or impressionable people and making bombers out of them......
I believe that Mc veigh may have been helped by the FBI as well.....
Look at all the apropriations and new agents....everyone moved up a pay grade after ......
The government is playing us all for fools with this weird #

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

The mother's statements are pretty interesting. I also heard it confirmed on CNN that the FBI has acknowledged that they questioned the older brother in 2011 after being requested to do so by a foreign government. CNN stated that the FBI found "nothing derogatory" but also said they (CNN) would investigate that line of questions "later". Would be a neat trick for CNN to pull off considering I do believe they fired their investigative journalists but you never know. Definitely heard that FBI confirmed that they did do an investigation/questioned him though.

new topics

top topics

join