It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need Help Finding Thread For Boston Conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   
i wont post a link because the two sites compete i think but someone posted on 04/10/2013

((((""Two predictions came true!!! This time a train!!!

Hi GLP
Today I want to share a bizarre thing that happened to me and some friends at dinner.
I was at my friends house and I eat there.
Wile we were eating the 6 yo son of my friend scream loud and told in Portuguese: "Segunda feira o mundo vai fazer pum" - "monday the world will go Boom" and we told: "what you talking about" and he said: "sim, bombas por todo o lado, pum" - "yes, bombs all over the place".
We look each other and we got scared.
We need to be scary?
Believe this really happened.

Updated 18/04/2013: I asked the boy what will happen next and he talk about a train or metro. Omg hope is not a bomb in a train!

[link to www.newagebd.com] 10minutes ago!!!!

19/04/2013: yesterday I talked with him. He talked about flashes or a light. He said I will see it. I asked a date and he asked me why. I told him is just a game with him and he said: Sunday))))

What i want to know, does anyone remember the thread or forums of some guy claiming his son keeps saying he and most of his family would be killed in a big explosion later this year, something along the lines of

"boom and you go bye bye"
edit on 19-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

someone posted on 04/10/2013

Hi GLP

Updated 18/04/2013:

[link to www.newagebd.com]

lol. You could have at least tried to make it somewhat appear as if you actually typed some of it and that it was typed for ATS.

Using 2 different styles of 'Date Stamps', will make anything confusing.

edit on 4/19/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

someone posted on 04/10/2013

Hi GLP

Updated 18/04/2013:

[link to www.newagebd.com]

lol. You could have at least tried to make it somewhat appear as if you actually typed some of it and that it was typed for ATS.

Using 2 different styles of 'Date Stamps', will make anything confusing.

edit on 4/19/13 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

? Why would i pretand to write something i didn't write..... i told you i got it from GPL, i fail to see your purpose other then not properly reading the thread?

p.s. my i.p. has been recently banned from GPL for saying the creator of the site has bigger purposes then conspiracy after the lastest post he made about the boston bombing

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

? Why would i pretand to write something i didn't write..... i told you i got it from GPL, i fail to see your purpose other then not properly reading the thread?

Apparently, you fail to see many purposes.

The 'Quote Codes' have a useful purpose.

That is not the only confusing part though.

I don't know about the 'competing' part of it, but this is not Godlike Productions. This is ATS. Is there an ATS thread related to that story? or are you only looking for a GLP Thread?

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
GLP is a very bad thing here on ATS with a majority of members. No help here...you knew that.

new topics

top topics

join