It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A great conspiracy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I've been doing alot of study in the area of Free Energy, and the works of Nikola Tesla. He was creating free power YEARS ago. He was wirelessly transmitting power YEARS ago. He was doing things we are just beginning to understand, and a great many things he did we still don't understand.

It's my belief that the Oil Companies, Gas Companies, Electric Companies, etc, etc are the ones; along with the government, supressing this information simply so they can continue making a profit off of the people around the world.

Here's one (of a great many) videos about him:
www.youtube.com...
It's the first i've watched.

I'd like to get futher into free energy, but not sure where I should start. Any suggestions? I understand the very basics of electricity, and energy, but that's about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

You can start with the search feature. There are NUMEROUS informative threads on this topic

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Early radio's used simple unpowered very long antenna's to take there energy from the radio signals but this was not actually free it merely used the energy in the signal to power the radio set by a method called radio frequency electro magnetic inductance, but there has been more than one text written on the subject of zero point energy, below the smallest sub atomic particles there seems to be a constant fluctuation were energy is constantly being created and destroyed, a pin head sized are could provide all the power the earth would ever need if we could tap it or be used to destroy the world. To access this energy we would need a type of membrane that would separate the energy by polarity and therefore enable us to gather it and direct it.

There are indeed many patent's held by the automotive oil conglomerate's such as a patent taken out by 3 American engineer's in the 1970's whom were able to get a 4 ton ford truck to run over 100 miles to the gallon but they were pressured into selling it and there family's were targeted as well, my best GUESS for that would be a modified carburettor with a atmospheric oxygen extraction and compression system and a pre cylinder fuel oxygen mixer with a pre heater to maximise fuel efficiency and combustion power in the engine but I believe am as far off the mark as can be.

The big oil company's want you to be enslaved to there black grease as do the government's whom have there modern economy's to a very large part based on and reliant on your use of petroleum product's.

Modern technology could provide all the energy right her using the same technology they use to gather oil, simply drill very deep well's crack similar to fraking a connection between the two shaft's, pump water down one past turbine's to take advantage of the flow and through one way valve's, place steam turbine's in the other shaft lower down to take advantage of the geothermally superheated water and further one way valve's and create closed system by feeding the rising water back down the first shaft thus generating vast amount's of electricity.
And this is just one type, Don't expect them to do this for the civilian population any time soon we live in a tribal barter system no matter how it is dressed up.
edit on 19-4-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
That's exactly what i'm saying. We're being lied to by 'big business'.

new topics

top topics

join