It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need a moment of Zen?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
With all the hoo-ha and heated debates via Boston/Shootings/Fertilzer plants blowing up and all the other threads that are doing a great job of discusing the situations. I feel we all need a place just to read some other information or even just chat about something not so serious. These situation's are boiling to a point where I just want this week in April.... Well I just want April to be over and done with...
The world is a scary place... Maybe I'm worng, maybe everyone wants to stay in these debates and discussions.... Me I'm pulling out as I'm not going to say my piece until the cards fall where they will fall.

With that, feel free to just chat it up. Let's talk about whatever you guys want. Be it music, pictures (T&C Friendly) Nothing serious. NO HEATED DEBATES~ Keep it civil and casual.

If the thread goes nowhere no harm no foul.

So for me currently where I work, the police just closed down Southbound Cicero Ave in Crestwood by the Fire and Police Dept.... They stated that there is a unknown substance in the sewers and are currently re-directing traffic... This will not make for a enjoyable ride home but at the same time I hope that it's nothing serious. Crestwood IL, has been known to have issues with there water supply and have incurred substantial claims and liability since I remember hearing about a tainted water supply a couple years back....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Ohhh this is a good one too....... So, yesterday with all the terential down pour Chicago incurred it was almost 70 degree's today..... There is light snow and it's back to being cold.... I love Chicago because we get all 4 seasons but I wish mother nature would make up her mind already.....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Tell me about it....

But yah...it's a beautiful day in So Cal (LA)
I just came back from basking in the sun in our local park...The only place where I really Zen out. It's magical how mother nature can ground our energies when we're in her presence. I'll be turning 23 in 3 days...meh
just another day tbh...I hope everyone has an awesome friday and a weekend. Stay safe, be happy and most of all don't give in to fear.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleVortex

I love SO CAL! Great place to relax to! And even thought it's just another day~ HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MAN! Everyone needs to feel special on that day! So I hope you have a great one! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! Stay safe!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
That's scary bro
2 similar posts at the same moment

I'll post a link to yours in mine

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Tell me about it bro~

And you got it!

For your Tension Relief please visit~

Cody's Tension Reliever~

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by sulaw

I love SO CAL! Great place to relax to! And even thought it's just another day~ HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY MAN! Everyone needs to feel special on that day! So I hope you have a great one! Don't do anything I wouldn't do! Stay safe!

Thnx brotha
I wouldn't know what you do or don't, so can't make up my mind.
I wish I went all crazy and did whatever I wanted to, but I don't have the means...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   

reply to post by cody599

Tell me about it bro~

And you got it!

For your Tension Relief please visit~

Cody's Tension Reliever~

Great minds think alike

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

Oh sod it another friend to add

You do realise the FBI and CIA use my friends list for surveillance

Too late you're a target now

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

When I was 23 there was not much I wouldn't do.... Except major narcotics..... I don't do that stuff.... It's just blah~

But I was a member of a Band at 23 played a lot of gigs.... Did a lot of partying/drinking with my bro's and had one heck of a time coming out of my shell...... Maybe I still have a shell... Don't know if that means I have a thick hide... *meh*

Now i'm 30.... I have a beautiful 9 month old girl.... And my wild tendencies exited stage right upon watching her come into this chaotic world... Now my focus is making sure she has a propper upbringing and a father she can always count on.....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

This is weird we even had similar names for the thread titles linking us to each others threads

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!~ ROFL

Well if they are watching.......... Peek-a-boo~ I C U~

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

reply to post by cody599

This is weird we even had similar names for the thread titles linking us to each others threads

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!~ ROFL

Well if they are watching.......... Peek-a-boo~ I C U~

Nothing weird about it

I got a special forces angel

he looks like this

That's why he's on my jacket

The babes pretty sexy as well

Lucky git

edit on 19/4/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

When I was 23 there was not much I wouldn't do.... Except major narcotics..... I don't do that stuff.... It's just blah~

But I was a member of a Band at 23 played a lot of gigs.... Did a lot of partying/drinking with my bro's and had one heck of a time coming out of my shell...... Maybe I still have a shell... Don't know if that means I have a thick hide... *meh*

Now i'm 30.... I have a beautiful 9 month old girl.... And my wild tendencies exited stage right upon watching her come into this chaotic world... Now my focus is making sure she has a propper upbringing and a father she can always count on.....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Same to you my friend! At first I thought you were describing my yougner days reading your response! As I am a Libra and go from one extreme to the next at times! LOL then old mother hubbards scale started finding some balance.... That is only temporary for me though as sometimes situations arise and the hands start flailing again... I see it as the universe keeping me in check and making sure I'm always working on something.....

You sound like a very well rounded young man! I feel confident in saying your soul mate has been waiting for you, the moment just hasn't arrived yet!

Best wishes~

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

No kidding! Metaphysically.... I've been waiting to get my wings back.... I think they were clipped somewhere a long there and me landing here...... Seriously! I dig the pic! And she is!
Bazinga!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

No kidding! Metaphysically.... I've been waiting to get my wings back.... I think they were clipped somewhere a long there and me landing here...... Seriously! I dig the pic! And she is!
Bazinga!

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   

I'm 46 still play in a band for kicks
Gave up dubious substances quite a while ago. I realised life was for living not killing myself

I love watching younger guys and girls going nuts on the dance floor.

The band have bets on who is leaving with whom at the end of the night, It's great fun.

Being lead guitarist and singer, some nights I really wish I wasn't married

But I am

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

You need to remember they are yours

Simples

Try it tonight you may be surprised

And she's mine

edit on 19/4/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Well i had a busy day today. Work until 1pm. Then put 3 fence panels up and managed to smash my lip with a piece of wood grrrrrrr lol. A quick sit down and dinner then off to a youthclub as one of the mentors..I remember friday nights used to be wild..Well tonight i played Top Trumps high school musical with a 10 year old called Molly....How cool im i
......Live life hard baby wooo hoooo ..I must admit though, I did enjoy it

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDoctor46

That's awesome! Except for smashin your lip with some wood (Ouchie~).... That sucks.... I'm glad to hear your a mentor for children as well! Thanks for dropping in and sharing Doc!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join