It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MIT shooting is exactly what makes you guys so awesome

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Hi guys

I was driving to work today when I thought I'd misheard a breaking news report and decided to look it up when I arrived.

Having arrived I checked ATS and lo and behold it was already posted Nearly 2 hours before it hit my radio station. I live on the other side of the Atlantic ocean.

Today, all day I have been ahead of the MSM because of you guys I have been able to listen to the Boston police.

All my colleagues are in awe of my ability to update them with world news.

You guys are truly awesome and I thank you for keeping me informed when I couldn't get near an American tv channel to keep up.

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Yes, the people on here that are dedicated to the truth and denying ignorance we all owe a round of applause to. To many to name names but you know who you are. The work and time is appreciated by all. Thanks op they deserve this. Love from Cali
edit on 19-4-2013 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   
ATS is a great place to come and find out stuff, question things, and go look up things people were talking about you never heard of before.

And when it comes to the news, ATSers are pro.

Sure it has it's many faults, but I can accept them and love ATS for who it truly is inside.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Last time we posted in the same thread I got a posting ban

You're right though good to catch up

I think

Cody

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Agreed, those many that keep tabs on everything happening and update in real time, help keep as many as possible informed of current news items.

It really is quite amazing, every time I want to know something in the news, I get on here, and there are already 10 threads about it from every angle.

MSM hasn't got anything on true truth seekers.

Bravo all, my hats off to you.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thisbseth
Yes, the people on here that are dedicated to the truth and denying ignorance we all owe a round of applause to. To many to name names but you know who you are. The work and time is appreciated by all. Thanks op they deserve this. Love from Cali
edit on 19-4-2013 by Thisbseth because: (no reason given)

I'll second that

new topics

top topics

join