It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boston: Still Think False Flag?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   
So where's the conspiracy people today?
Is the government controlling the media reporting of the hunt down of the remaining brother?

It seems like many on here are spending their time watching the MSM. Not that they believe them.

What happened to the False FLag?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Well, no doubt this event did actually happen. As to whether it's a false flag as in the government doing it? Seems a bit thin, but then again, we still have NO terrorist groups claiming responsibility, when usually, they would have done so by now...so THAT is kind of odd.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I still believe that this bombing incident is a distraction. That's why I haven't been paying any type of attention to the media covering it. Cause I just think that it's to take our minds away so we can focus on it, while the government is doing something secret. I'm not falling for it.

edit on 19-4-2013 by Casualboy100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Not to mention, all of the "facts" aren't out yet, this is still a developing situation. Maybe in the coming months it will become more clear, but right now it looks strange.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Perhaps it's a ploy to take our minds off the fact that N. Korea has a nuke aimed in our direction??? Dunno. May be a bit far-fetched, but I think it's possible. I mean we are almost in a state of war, aren't we?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
From the link in the OP, I find this post that was imaged to be particularly interesting. Look for a raid to ensue tomorrow, if that occurs and the suspect is a young guy in his late teens early 20's along with all of the other descriptors stated in this Anonymous Post...well...that would be awfully coincidental wouldn't it?

ETA: Link to full image
edit on 4/17/2013 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...
hmmmm.....what of this?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by samkent
Is the government controlling the media reporting of the hunt down of the remaining brother?

It seems like many on here are spending their time watching the MSM. Not that they believe them.

Who says that the events of last night are related to the bombings? Just because of 10,000's on the CCTV the suspects of last night just happened to be there as well? Now the suspects are Russian/Chzechian associated? Looks again some deluded people who could have been coached and sponsored by the FBI. As the CRTV report showed in another post last night. And as others indicated in many of the Boston posts, Blackwater or what ever they are called now, involved. Too many cooks in the kitchen for a 'clean cut' terror attack.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

let us assume for the moment that the two russian brothers, both devout muslims did it... so where did they get support, including a mercedes to attend boxing contests???
Seems odd that two characters that would be instant red flags would not have all communications monitored. Including bank accounts that would pay for that mercedes.
The Patriot Act was passed right after 9 11 , and that was when they arrived here.
Either the trillion spent since then on monitorinng people and communications that fit the threat matrix profile was ineffective and wasted
OR
they were watched from the beginning.
if the latter...False flag. Q E D.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

And it's really from anonomous? (prolly spelled that wrong lol) I mean is there a way to verify this?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

So wait, you plan out a bombing, succeed, get away...

Then you rob a 711 and car jack someone?

So your telling me they had the mental fortitude to pull this # off, but not have enough cash and a vehicle to get out of town?

CAAHMAANZ!

It's not like potential bombers haven't been coaxed into committing such an act before.

Didn't that happen in Chicago a few years back?

Not to mention Obama being so reassuring they would apprehend those responsible!

The bean dust would have served well to deflect blame.

Bomb dogs and CBRN units ready at 666 Boylston St.?

Doesn't pass the smell test whatsoever!

Smoke and mirrors!

I think this was the one. I just remember someone getting arrested on a plot in Chicago who was coaxed for months then arrested when he went to carry it out.

The bomb Hassoun planted was inoperable and had been provided to him by undercover FBI agents.

Man in Wrigleyville bomb plot deserves minimum sentence, defense argues

And another...

Instead, Daoud was set up in a months-long investigation in which an undercover FBI agent acted as Daoud’s partner in the alleged plot.

Feds: Hillside teen bent on jihad plotted to blow up downtown bar
edit on 4/19/13 by Infernalis because: links

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by samkent

A FF is looking less likely with the Craft Security guys not doing a coverup drill but on site to at least monitor for a dirty bomb. That being said, it is (afterall this is a conspiracy site) possible that they were going to roll out the dumpy guy with the black backpack with silver/grey stripes that was photographed in shreds after the bombing as a "patsy" knowing all along that there was a terror plot planned (to make sure that a Christian group took the blame to foster a larger agenda) but that changed when alternative media raised the issue of a FF. On the surface it looks more like an actual terrorist act but still there are questions including why did authorities deny that there was a bomb drill? Would that force them to admit that they had prior knowledge of an attack and where negligent for not cancelling the race or that their sources might be compromised??

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Might be a rogue terrorist cell, they might have gotten tired of waiting and just picked the nearest target.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
5 hours after the FBI releases your photo, you go rob a 7-11 and kill a campus cop. It seems weird...its playing out as a movie plot where the at large terrorist is on the run live on TV. I can imagine him jumping rooftops running from the police.

Maybe they wanted to create a spectacle to help their motives.

It is the third week in April, crazy stuff happens around this time, lets not forget that massive explosion in West, TX (which is about 20 miles form Waco).

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjsr420
reply to post by Danbones

And it's really from anonomous? (prolly spelled that wrong lol) I mean is there a way to verify this?

by verify best I can say is its in my OP from day before yesterday (wed) at noon eastern

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Keep looking for the guy with the white hat and grey hoodie, because if they where dumb enough not to disguise their identity he probably wont have enough brains to change his clothes.

Sounds like a movie plot! Wait, who owns Hollywood?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
yes cause i think i read some where that russia was siding with north korea(could be wrong) but its kinda funny that the men in the boston attacks were from russia right. i find that a bit troubling

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I'm still here,

they just happen to confess to the released hostage about their responsibility in the Marathon and MIT events,

Dead men tell no tales, or truths

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetimewasright
yes cause i think i read some where that russia was siding with north korea(could be wrong) but its kinda funny that the men in the boston attacks were from russia right. i find that a bit troubling

Russia is solidly with the US on North Korea as they made clear with a joint announcement at the G-8. And while Checnya is a part of Russia it has also been in open rebellion and is a primary source of terror attacks in Russia. The West closed its eyes while the Russians did all kinds not so nice stuff down there. So no doubt it would not be hard to convince some one from their that the US could have stopped the Russians and did not thus, was responsible for everything that happened. False flags at all are not something that happen often because they are easly exposed. So they generaly have to lead to something else major right away so everybody forgets the first event. Like the Germans dressing prisoners up as Poles to attack a German radio station. Followed immediatly by a German invasion of Poland. Of course with just the slightest bit of observation it becomes clear the attack was fake but, it also does not matter. The ATS idea of a false flag every time anything happens is just beyong silly.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Well, let me ask you, when was the last time they nearly shut down an entire city like Boston to find one 19-yr-old kid?

Also robbing a 7-11 and shooting the MIT cop smacks alot of the kind of things Oswald did prior to and immediately after the assasination.

Also 117th Marathon and 711?
The Newtown families being right there by the bomb?
The drills that were going on a'la 7/7 and 9/11?
Really?

This is absolutely another false flag type situation.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Personally I think a convincing argument can be made that they knew about the attack before hand and didn't succeed in preventing it.

Still if a conspiracy is needed, how about they knew about it and let it happen to serve a political purpose (or even more sinister simply getting an easy rise in the opinion polls when you catch the people who did it) is what some people mean when they say false flag, happened more than in the UK during the troubles and Pearl Harbor is another good example.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join