It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombing suspects: lets discuss the obvious inconsistencies first.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CottonwoodStormy

Dude, i'm a [snip], video-game playing person....and I know how to build -several- different types of explosive devices.....
edit on 19-4-2013 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by FreedomEntered

Brains are not I just am having a hard time understanding how a 19 year old was involved in this level of horror by a magazine?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
It is wrong that they shot him dead, arent they trained to shoot the body parts, like the feet? or hands? To disable them from getting away.

no thy are taught to shoot at the main body mass of the torso. extra points for the heart and head.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jjsr420

Yah but are you 19 and willing to carry it out?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Let me guess, he also is wearing the same white hat, right? This is just ridiculous. Will anyone get in trouble for murdering a suspect or is that legal now?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

He wont be taken alive (and that covers two scenarios).

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
He will be killed. Either by his own hand or authorities.

It is convenient to find two Islamic young men who randomly commit crimes and admit, to a random person no less, that they commited a terrorist act... and then allowed that person to live after killing a random security guard moments before.

Silly us for doubting that story.

Forget the other two suspects. Don't worry about it.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by CottonwoodStormy
I find it amazing these 2 had the knowledge and technical expertise to make such bombs as kids, described by their friends as average pot smoking (probably video gaming) kids who sit around in someone's basement or play the odd sport turn into terrorists? This seems odd to me.

the older brother was 27 years old, hardly a kid....and bomb making is all over the internet. I'm glad they took them out. if they were innocent, they would have behaved like those two others that were headlined on the new York posts front page, they would have contacted the FBI and cleared their names....I have not one drop of sympathy for them. for their families, however, I am saddened.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I have no sympathy either, for anyone who commits acts like this, I just think there is more to the story then this. Suspicious packages still being found (Tampa), the explosion in Texas, (considered a crime scene), maybe there are more involved.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I think when people refer to them as kids, they mean they were young men. More or less at the start of their adult life. Plus they kinda looked young.

Anyway, for 2 people and 5 bombs thats quite something. They must have been incredibly organized and seeing that the youngest was tweeting on the day of the bombing . The story just seems off...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
One dead suspect and no doubt the second one will succumb to a similar fate.

Also, why didn't they harm the Mercedes driver? Maybe he talked them into letting him go. It would be interesting to hear what he has to say.

Two good points.

I also doubt that the second suspect will make it out alive.

If he is caught, he will probably receive the Zacarias Moussaoui treatment, initially asking to speak in front of Congress to expose everything. Then after 5 years in American custody, screaming that hes guilty...

edit on 19-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
It is wrong that they shot him dead, arent they trained to shoot the body parts, like the feet? or hands? To disable them from getting away.

No, the training is that if you are under fire, aim for center of mass and keep shooting.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
The mother of the two alleges that the FBI had known of Tamarlan for the last 5 years after he came under their notice for extreme religious politics. She also alleges that Tamarlan had been watched by the FBI for the last 5 years and that the FBI told her that he was dangerous. If this is true, then why didn't the FBI immediately identify the two brothers from the footage? Tamarlan, according to his mother, should have already been on their radar.

“They [FBI] used to come [to our] home, they used to talk to me…they were telling me that he [the older, 26-y/o Tamerlan] was really an extremist leader and that they were afraid of him. They told me whatever information he is getting, he gets from these extremist sites… they were controlling him, they were controlling his every step…and now they say that this is a terrorist act! Never ever is this true, my sons are innocent!”

rt.com...

Her wanting to believe in her sons' innocence isn't what I find interesting, I find the fact that they may have done what they did under the FBI's very nose to be very, very interesting.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
new reports say they didn't rob the convenience store they were just coincidentally there

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Anyone seen a photo of them placing a bomb at the scene yet? Anyone seen any PROOF of anything yet? All there is media/fbi say so...and we know they never lie right?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been posted yet, but this guy who is a teacher explaining to his class what he saw, was at the scene and took pictures right after the bomb exploded, said the FBI took his camera and deleted the pics he took of the blast on the spot.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I think the FBI pulled off what the British MI5 did when they arranged for the muslim looking men to play the part of terrorists on the London tube system......7/7
After depositing what they probably thought were "dummy" bombs, (there was an exercise going on there too)
They were probably horrified to find out the things blew up.
What would YOU do if the FBI got you to take part in a drill playing the terrorist, and the bomb turned out to be real????
These guys may be just freaked out....IDK.....something fishy here....

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:09 PM
link   
too many inconsistency and holes in the story, i wont believe it

these are the scapegoats, with the advancement of technology that wrongly identified them as two others, couldn't find the second brother for almost 24 hours, they had "Tons" of explosives yet had to carjack someone to get around, meaning they didn't have a car? but they had explosives with them?

Come off it, and i hate listening to people afterwords talk about 'Terrorist' and we got the 'Terrorist'

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

I'm not one to jump on the "it's odd" ship when it comes to serious events like these but I actually had the same thought cross my mind that you did. Either that or the FBI, in their little entrapment game, were going to set up the two guys to get them when they try to detonate what was supposed to be dummy bombs but oops, it was a real one. That was the other theory. Or the FBI simply just dropped the freaking ball horribly.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

Exactly. Your confused because you are trying to work out in your head the whole events based on limited information when there is probably no single department yet with the complete information.

so to you I say...

If anyone thinks they know the truth, open up a fortune telling booth because your skill can earn you money.

edit on 19-4-2013 by pacifier2012 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join