It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chechnya Muslim Terror connection to the Marathon bombing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Thank you for your response,. as it does openly shows how you think and how your rational processes work. The insignificant nobody me will leave it to others to judge, not necessary your supporters whom will as usual flag and stars your post, for the ignorant capable of doing that are many lately.

Rather, there are many whom are far more discerning here that reads ATS and judge accordingly, and more importantly, make better informed choices that are more critical in their daily lives out in the real world and made ATS a great and recommended site.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

Oh no you don't. Address my points as you wanted yours addressed on the last page. If you've got it, bring it. Not some lame "I'm not playing anymore."

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Be glad I chosed not to, but to let you have your freedom of expression as a fellow member and respect for ATS as you are a moderator, and my right to ignore you, for I have little time for those who seek for ego boosting.

You had your say, I had mine To go further as you try to bait, is to be childish and petty, and fortunately, I had outlive my childhood, though I can't say the same for some.

Let the readers think for themselves, that's what made ATS great and readers comming back and as contributors.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I'm afraid that the killing of one terrorist and the arrest of another, is a pittance of what we are about to pay for the muslim terror attacks around the world.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

The man has a point. Those drones are terrorist attacks by those being attacked. You even said that collateral damage(IE: the killing of children) was acceptable because getting the terrorists was "#1 priority". Kinda stinks when karma comes home to bite your butt.

Secondly, I agree with the above poster. The Chechnyans beef is with Russia. The US in fact back them over 10 years ago. This is being spun, and not in a very clever way.

Correct me if I have misunderstood you Intrepid, but, you ARE condoning the terror attack on an innocent city, a group of peaceful runners, surrounded by unarmed people that NEVER had anything to do with a military strike against an organized group of murders that use children and mosques as shields?
edit on 20-4-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

Originally posted by intrepid

The man has a point. Those drones are terrorist attacks by those being attacked. You even said that collateral damage(IE: the killing of children) was acceptable because getting the terrorists was "#1 priority". Kinda stinks when karma comes home to bite your butt.

Secondly, I agree with the above poster. The Chechnyans beef is with Russia. The US in fact back them over 10 years ago. This is being spun, and not in a very clever way.

Correct me if I have misunderstood you Intrepid, but, you ARE condoning the terror attack on an innocent city, a group of peaceful runners, surrounded by unarmed people that NEVER had anything to do with a military strike against an organized group of murders that use children and mosques as shields?

No reply yet from intrepid. I'm not surprised.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Are you saying that killing innocent people on the other side of the world is OK? 30 dead at a wedding.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Those people were peaceful, unarmed and didn't do anything to anybody. I'm not condoning it but I understand it. Like I said, it sucks when karma comes back to bite YOU on the butt.

posted on Apr, 21 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Sorry. I thought I was done here. The last person I dealt with here punked out. Btw, I see you were just on. No reply?

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid intrepid

Sorry. I thought I was done here. The last person I dealt with here punked out. Btw, I see you were just on. No reply?

All though your comment is erroneous and off topic, I will reply to your disinformation. From your quoted source: www.dailymail.co.uk...
“A Defence Ministry official said celebrants were firing into the air ( so much for being unarmed ) …Navy Lt. Cmdr. Jeff Davis, a Pentagon spokesman, said anti-aircraft fire was directed at an air patrol of "coalition warplanes" and they had responded with close air support north of Kandahar.
"At least one bomb was errant. We don't know where it fell," Davis said. "We are aware of reports of civilian casualties but don't know if casualties were caused as a result of the bomb."
Yes, war’s a bitch, and when cowards use children and wedding parties as human shields, there are going to be causalities. In Boston, there were no marathoners shooting in the air, there were no bystanders engaging coalition air craft with AAA. There was a terrorist mother who groomed her children for jihad, and encouraged them to slaughter innocent people in Boston and New York.
As far as me not returning your feckless retort, I don’t have the luxury to sit on my butt behind a computer screen and “understand” the muslim jihad mind set in blindly murdering people.
As far as being done here, you accomplished that on page 1.
Violater1 out.

<< 1   >>

join