It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chechnya Muslim Terror connection to the Marathon bombing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
My previous OP was closed. I have been encouraged by Gemwolf to reopen this under something different than "any of the News forums so that your thread does not appear to be a "breaking news" thread."
Thank you Gemwolf.

AP is reporting that the MIT shooting involved at least 2 members of the the Chechnya muslim sects, that have murdered hundreds in Russia.
www.freep.com...

Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis announced that the suspects killed an MIT police officer overnight, injured a transit officer in a firefight and threw explosive devices at police during their getaway attempt.
Associated Press reports,"The suspects were identified to The Associated Press as coming from the Russian region near Chechnya, which has been plagued by an Islamic insurgency stemming from separatist wars. A law enforcement intelligence bulletin obtained by the AP identified the surviving bomb suspect as Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev, a 19-year-old who had been living in Cambridge, just outside Boston, and said he "may be armed and dangerous."
The FBI said surveillance tape recorded late Thursday showed the suspect known for the white hat during a robbery of a convenience store in Cambridge, near the campus of MIT, where a university police officer was killed while responding to a report of a disturbance, said State Police Col Timothy Alben. The officer died of multiple gunshot wounds. The Muslim terrorists then carjacked a man in a Mercedes-Benz, keeping him with them in the car for half an hour before releasing him at a gas station in Cambridge. LEO's then ID'ed the vehicle led to a chase that ended in Watertown, where the terrorist suspects threw explosive devices from the car and exchanged gunfire with police. A transit police officer was seriously injured during the chase. Doctors at a Boston hospital, where a suspect in the marathon bombings was taken, stated that
the terrorist patient died, and are saying they treated a man with a possible blast injury and multiple gunshot wounds.
In Russia, on October 2002, a group of muslim Chechen militants took 800 people hostage and held them for two days before special forces stormed the building, killing all 41 Chechen hostage-takers. Also killed were 129 hostages, mostly from effects of narcotic gas Russian forces used to subdue the attackers.
Muslim Chechen terrorists also launched a 2004 hostage-taking raid in the southern Russian town of Beslan, where they took hundreds of hostages. The siege ended in a bloodbath two days later, with more than 330 people, about half of them children, killed.
The Dad of these two terrorists stated regarding his dead son," he was truly an Angel."
No apology, no remorse. I wonder if he believes that his son's will be with allah and 40 virgins

Murdered at the Boston Marathon! 8 year old Martin Richard...seen here wishing for peace.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
This has been covered fully in other threads its not really news .
These mutiple threads are confusing me. Is this thread about the fact that they are from Russia?
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

Thank you for the biased propaganda.

But what about the original suspects, Sunil Tripathi and Mike Mulugeta???

edit on 19-4-2013 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

They were released yesterday. One is a local track team member, and voluntarily went to the police to clear his name.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
This has been covered fully in other threads its not really news .
These mutiple (sic) threads are confusing me. Is this thread about the fact that they are from Russia?
edit on 19-4-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

This is an OP on:
a) ties to Chechnya.
b) links to the Islamic beliefs
c) the historical significance to the murders in Russia.
I thought this was evident in my OP.
Sorry that I had to roll it to you.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by gladtobehere

You are wrong. There is no propaganda here and your facts are grossly incorrect.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   

A post above yours attempts to explain the issue with regards to the original suspects.

As far as the rest of your post, why not take your obvious bias and hatred to a mainstream news forum where ignorance is applauded?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Here is an article about Russia...being a "breeding ground for terror..."

news.yahoo.com...

I really don;t know what to think as yet; but I do feel that we (the common people) are not being told the whole truth.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Ah I see, thanks for letting me know

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If you are looking for link between Chechen rebels and USA, that link lays with the dead Al Queda organisation.

Chechen rebels have no quarrels with USA, for the chechen problem is Russia's brutal campaign there decades back. That campaign created many rebels and being near the lawless middle east regions and being muslims, Al Queda was the best trainning and motivational source for the chechens.

Today the Chechen issue is resolved as Emperor Putin only cares about wealth and corruption, not idealism or serving the russian people. He placed a murderer as ruler there in the hope that it will bring peace, instead of hanging that scoundrel for the slaughters at Beslan.

This was what the last emperors of Rome did - selling and buying off barbarians, and the empire fell within a short time when the barbarians demanded more than what rome could give but it was too late to change anything as the roman masses and the decimated military was disgusted and weak, and too feeble to stare at the barbarians without fear.

Many of those chechens whom had been trained by the long dead Al Queda and now the remnant radical militants, owe their allegience and regular brainwashing to them. Those chechens are mercenaries now, and paid with 7 virgin brides for eternity when they sacrifice their lives to the devil militants whom had only misused and tarnished Islam.

Those the Boston humanslayers father best put on a sackcloth and pray for forgiveness, if he is a muslim, for not teaching his children well but letting them KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE in our world, a blasphemous act under the koran for the radical militants are NEVER the authority to give such orders, and he better stop blaming others for the crime of his murderous and barbaric sons.

Cut the croc tears BS. The REAL tears from those victims families and the injured will drown him instead.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
Again, these muslim terrorists have no qualms with murdering children.
edit on 19-4-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

A bit like American drones then?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

Do you blame policemen for pulling the gun and shooting if a criminal is hell bent on destruction of lives of others?

You dont'. Unless you are a wild beast like the terorists.

Those terrorists, taliban and their supporters should know what to expect when they crossed the line of religion and rule of law, and for them to hide behind children and use them as shields is even far more atrocious than the missiles that kill them all.

Children cannot be observed and are hard to detect, and exterminating the terrorist is NO. 1 PRIORITY, before they can KILL OTHER CHILDREN in Afganistan, Pakistan and our World.

So end the croc tears, and for once, be honest, and look critically at the ACTUALLY atrocities terrrorists had done. Empathy is good, but empathy MISUSED to fool others like what you are doing, is an abomination.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
reply to post by DPrice

Do you blame policemen for pulling the gun and shooting if a criminal is hell bent on destruction of lives of others?

You dont'. Unless you are a wild beast like the terorists.

Those terrorists, taliban and their supporters should know what to expect when they crossed the line of religion and rule of law, and for them to hide behind children and use them as shields is even far more atrocious than the missiles that kill them all.

Children cannot be observed and are hard to detect, and exterminating the terrorist is NO. 1 PRIORITY, before they can KILL OTHER CHILDREN in Afganistan, Pakistan and our World.

So end the croc tears, and for once, be honest, and look critically at the ACTUALLY atrocities terrrorists had done. Empathy is good, but empathy MISUSED to fool others like what you are doing, is an abomination.

You really are this brainwashed aren't you? America is not the world's policeman, hence their refusal to intervene in countries like Zimbabwe and other places with no oil. The Taliban was funded by you guys in the 80's as I'm sure you know. No I'm sure you believe that you are the good guys and anyone not on your side are the bad guys. Life is literally that black and white eh?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

Life can be black and white if you will only STICK to the facts.

How many unsubstantiated claims and rumours would you make, to justify your hatreds and ignorant beliefs?

You can afford to live in delusions, fear/hate mongering and paranoia, but fortunately, many prefers the facts.

Till you can accept and learn facts, logic and reason, I bide you good day.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

reply to post by DPrice

Life can be black and white if you will only STICK to the facts.

How many unsubstantiated claims and rumours would you make, to justify your hatreds and ignorant beliefs?

You can afford to live in delusions, fear/hate mongering and paranoia, but fortunately, many prefers the facts.

Till you can accept and learn facts, logic and reason, I bide you good day.

In other words, "I have no rational argument so I'm going home."

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Of course the heads will go into the sand over this. Most don't want to touch this issue. The Russians are a lot of things but when these type of events happen woe to any survivors on the terrorist side. Prisoners like that have a habit of dying from undiagnosed heart conditions. In the states well they could get help passing messages to their fellows. Maybe we need to call in some Spentnaz "advisors"?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

The man has a point. Those drones are terrorist attacks by those being attacked. You even said that collateral damage(IE: the killing of children) was acceptable because getting the terrorists was "#1 priority". Kinda stinks when karma comes home to bite your butt.

Secondly, I agree with the above poster. The Chechnyans beef is with Russia. The US in fact back them over 10 years ago. This is being spun, and not in a very clever way.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
]

In other words, " I am letting you have your freedom of speech, even if it is your right to stupidity and delusions. and simply excercise my right to ignore you as and when I wish."

To others who termed the human fallout from drones, always stick to the fact - drones need not happen nor even collateral damage. When the rule of law is broken down, and one side refuses to ANY dialogue but belligerantly seek deathwishes for all, then it only makes violence possible and the only alternative and option.

If common grounds can be agreed upon, and it CAN BE found, for we all are only one race with common aspirations in life- peace, justice, equality, shared prosperity, responsible freedom and progress for evolution of our species - then, there would NOT have been any need for wars or drones.

Let us not blame the ones who have no choice but to take extreme measures to protect the rest, but rather, hold those who make dialogues for peace impossible ACCOUNTABLE!

Enough is enough with the unsubstantiated claims, rumours and BS! Let us all FOR ONCE, live up to the motto of ATS - DENY IGNORANCE, to save our world and future generations.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

To others who termed the human fallout from drones, always stick to the fact - drones need not happen nor even collateral damage. When the rule of law is broken down, and one side refuses to ANY dialogue but belligerantly seek deathwishes for all, then it only makes violence possible and the only alternative and option.

Are you speaking for the gov't or the terrorists(as if there is a difference) because I can't tell.

If common grounds can be agreed upon, and it CAN BE found, for we all are only one race with common aspirations in life- peace, justice, equality, shared prosperity, responsible freedom and progress for evolution of our species - then, there would NOT have been any need for wars or drones.

Translation, "Do as we say or you'll be bombed."

Let us not blame the ones who have no choice but to take extreme measures to protect the rest...

Ah, talking for the terrorists. Got it. We won't blame them.

Enough is enough with the unsubstantiated claims, rumours and BS! Let us all FOR ONCE, live up to the motto of ATS - DENY IGNORANCE, to save our world and future generations.

Some here that aren't afraid and brainwashed are trying to do just that.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DPrice
]

In other words, " I am letting you have your freedom of speech, even if it is your right to stupidity and delusions. and simply excercise my right to ignore you as and when I wish."

Come on dude, you're better than that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join