It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News: Major Police Activity In Watertown, Mass.; reports of explosives being detonated

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Just saw it live on FOXNEWS.. Saying eyewitnesses reported seeing a suspect with a "pressure cooker" looking devices... O god..

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwhiteandblue

That doesn't sound good at all...

-SAP-

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
This is starting to seem like a bad movie starring Mark Wahlberg.

CX

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwhiteandblue
Just saw it live on FOXNEWS.. Saying eyewitnesses reported seeing a suspect with a "pressure cooker" looking devices... O god..

I know you're just conveying the message, but that sounds just plain weird to me. Unless the guy is running round with these things in his arms, how do they know he had pressure cooker looking devices?

"Devices" mean more than one, would you be carrying more than one device in full view whilst you are running around?

Fox is also saying that the guy has nothing to do with the Boston bomb.

CX.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
this is the best feed , just FYI

news feed

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I find it interesting that on ATS most of the links about the Boston suspects are linked to normal news channels.

So where is ATS in all this. Is ATS just a recycle of news?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sphota
reply to post by tokyodynamite

Why are they telling the reporters to turn off their cell phones? I can't think of a good reason for that.

The news was saying that the marathon bombs were detonated remotely with a cell phone. The cop is probably warning the reporter to not use his phone because if some hair trigger cop sees him using a cell phone the cop might think he is trying to detonate a bomb and shoot. Remember the two girls that were shot up by LAPD in California during the man hunt for the cop killer.

IMO it not about controlling the message, its about what the cops have been told to look out for.
edit on 19-4-2013 by dieseldyk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Please add your thoughts here

Thank you.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join