It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Didn't North Korea say they were going to bomb Texas?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by opethPA

During normal operating hours I can see it. How about the nuke plant with shots fired? Multiple power stations across the US have been shot at or sabotaged. I am not chicken little on this # but there is just too much coincidence and not enough talk from the White House.

Because things only explode during normal operating hours?
Tell you what come hang out with me at work tomorrow and watch chaos happen 24/7.
I am not saying their might not be conspiracies in the world but rather that one flammable thing blowing up next to another flammable thing that is on fire is really not that surprising.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by opethPA

Originally posted by esdad71
reply to post by opethPA

During normal operating hours I can see it. How about the nuke plant with shots fired? Multiple power stations across the US have been shot at or sabotaged. I am not chicken little on this # but there is just too much coincidence and not enough talk from the White House.

Because things only explode during normal operating hours?
Tell you what come hang out with me at work tomorrow and watch chaos happen 24/7.
I am not saying their might not be conspiracies in the world but rather that one flammable thing blowing up next to another flammable thing that is on fire is really not that surprising.

I did welding and fabrication for two years in my twenties. I know how SCHTF. How did they explode? Will it take them as long as the Texas explosion. Within 10 days of each other. How often do these 'accidents' occur with BIG ASS explosions..never. The last time a non nuclear explosion as big as Texas occurred that was non-terror related was the late 80's. That's it...

They have been reporting the wrong thing in Texas as far as what was there and what was stored there.

edit on 24-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
and why did we not have the same type of incident as in Bryan. Texas. It is hard to find but there was a fire at the El Dorado Chemical company...same stuff. No one was hurt, in fact, they told per the fire department to evacuate if you wanted. They let the fire burn out...there was no risk. It needs a catalyst....
edit on 24-4-2013 by esdad71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
They said Nuke tho not Fertilizer Bomb....but, if so (probability .0001) then they can say that they attacked the "West" also (West, Texas that is).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join