It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is It Illegal To Pay An Income Tax?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Knowing that the Federal Reserve does not belong to the United States and that is indeed an independent international banking cartel who loans money at an interest for the U.S. to conduct its business, you would also know that it's a ponzi scheme since the interest is not created with the loan and thus can never be paid back.

If any portion of our income taxes are used to pay back the Federal Reserve debt then wouldn't we be complicit in the scheme thus making it illegal?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jwest06
...If any portion of our income taxes are used to pay back the Federal Reserve debt then wouldn't we be complicit in the scheme thus making it illegal?

Of course, you are correct.
Unfortunately, "who wields the biggest stick......wins".
If this country was about "fairness" and "equity"...and the rule of LAW...we wouldn't have to worry about such things.
But - it isn't -- or -- if it ever was, that time has passed.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Jwest06

I worked for a tax attorney when I was young and he had a constitutional law in a frame on his wall that basically stated its a voluntary act. It was from 1908 and stood unchanged as of 1992. Im sure its within this persons research (link below) if you want to check it out (all sorts of statutes). The man I worked for was a Harvard grad and about 70 years old - intelligent and ethical - a stand up man. He for sure bad strong opinions and used it to educate all who came to him. I don't mind paying my taxes but I do wish I had more say where a good chunk of my income goes.

www.givemeliberty.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Unfortunatly, you have to pay income tax if you work, YEAH, let me pay you to work for you!!! Woo HOO..... you also have to pay taxes for the American dream, you own a house, a car, or a 12 x 12 shed, you have to pay for it. See, what I don't get, the people who want to be productive members of socitiy , you have to pay to be one. Almost out the nose, or give an arm or a leg.....

On the other hand, if you rent, get welfare, WIC, and all other kind of assistance, the government PAYS you MORE......WHY....One of the biggest flaws of todays socity.
I had someone who is older tell me he has to start paying over 4,000 dollars a quarter for OBAMACARE. Outright BS is you ask me. AND HE ISN'T EVEN COVERED BY IT!!!! I will stay bewildered until someone can explain this to me.......
edit on 19-4-2013 by thepolish1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join