It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor 2013 News Update - Hoaxhunter

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
So my John Titor thread was deleted, you know, I put a lot of time and work into this, and to claim I'm simply promoting a movie is insulting, have you even watched the 18 minute video I uploaded? I mention the movie but 90% of the video has nothing to do with the movie, I'm reporting the news on the subject not promoting anything, it's clearly not a promotion of anything other than the big reveal video I'm going to release in 2 days.

Here's my latest video;

www.youtube.com...

In it I talk about the following;

* The John Titor Foundation P.O. Box UPDATE.
* The John Titor Movie Contract.
* The John Titor (2014) Movie:
* John Titor Trademark owned by Andy Nissenbaum.
* Oliver Williams & his 2 websites:
* John Titor Confession Hoax Kid.
* Darby was right, John Titor is a baby boomer.
* Richard Haber is not John Titor.

* The next Hoaxhunter episode will be the biggest John Titor video I will ever make.

I will finally reveal the truth behind this entire story, if ATS is not interested in this truth so be it, but it's not just a video, the video is just a medium I use to prove my association with the evidence I will release, this evidence I've been working on for years, and again, to claim it's all to promote a dumb movie is seriously an insult I do not take kindly to. I will not break the story on ATS, and this will likely be the last thread I post on ATS unless you have a shred of respect for your honest, hardworking truth seeking, truth posting members, and perhaps apologize for making a mistake.

No one on earth knows who John Titor is, except myself, the guy behind John Titor's writings, and the guy closely associated to the guy behind John Titor's writings, they will never talk, but I will, in 2 days.

I will upload the video and evidence and because ATS took the thread I just made down, I will probably not answer any questions about it, unless an apology takes place, period.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

So do you believe the John Titor story

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Why not just release it now? What's in two days?

Second line

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Sorry dumb question I have been drinking and didn't read your entire post...so do you know who Titor is

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Did they tell you why they took it down?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:05 PM
link   
lol....its like 13 years later and people are still trying to debunk the Titor story, and still no one knows who he is.
wasn't that one of his predictions.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtrenthacker

Second line

Well.... maybe hes still making the video?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

hmmmm interesting I look forward to what you have to reveal. Now I just wanted to perhaps ask you to consider answering the questions because the members have nothing to do with the decision to remove your previous thread. Punishing us for that would seem vindictive more than fair. I urge you to reconsider because ATS won't be putting forth an apology so I fear you will be waiting for something that just won't happen so why punish us?

Want to say thanks for all your hard work into this and putting it out there.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Elemetia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Second line

This is what's wrong with society, they wouldn't be willing to wait 2 days for the cure for cancer.

It takes 3 days to edit a video.

This is day 1, I'm actually compiling the video and audio today, so no actual editing takes place until tomorrow. I'm working with the lowest version of HD, which still takes days to edit and compile (my computer is slow), I'm sure if I had a top of the line this and that I could do it in hours instead of days.

The existence of the video is to prove my association with the paper I will release, I've spent the past 2 years on this paper, and I don't exactly want someone to take credit for it, which is why I always release a video with a step by step read of the document, which in this case is the undeniable evidence on the author behind John Titor.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

does it matter any more ? titor was a hoax from day one - it took some people several years to accept this - but now IMHO only certified loons " believe "

PS - the whole big news that bigger news is coming - is really , really anoying - just get on with it and release your " big revalation "

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

dude... theres a movie coming up about it - it seems it matters

This thing escalated like anything else in the conspiracy world, it has to have a closure... so, I say its more than fair to let it have a closure and be put at rest once and for all. Well... at least till the movie comes out

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Looking forward to the fruits of your research. Even though it (apparently) was/has been a hoax, there was something elegant about it. Just enough to creep me out. That little margin is what keep's me coming back to ATS.
Cool.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Razimus

Well, I'm interested in seeing what info you bring up. I was never really a big Titor follower but am atleast familiar enough with the story that I'm sure I'll enjoy your documented struggle in digging up the truth behind it all. If what you say is true, that you are one of only just a small number of people who actually know who or what it was all about then it should make for a good view. I love a good "Truth Documentary" type of presentation.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Razimus

Second line

This is what's wrong with society, they wouldn't be willing to wait 2 days for the cure for cancer.

It takes 3 days to edit a video.

This is day 1, I'm actually compiling the video and audio today, so no actual editing takes place until tomorrow. I'm working with the lowest version of HD, which still takes days to edit and compile (my computer is slow), I'm sure if I had a top of the line this and that I could do it in hours instead of days.

The existence of the video is to prove my association with the paper I will release, I've spent the past 2 years on this paper, and I don't exactly want someone to take credit for it, which is why I always release a video with a step by step read of the document, which in this case is the undeniable evidence on the author behind John Titor.

I understand. I'm just a little hesitant on these sort of things when there is a big announcement and then we are told that the payoff will be in a couple days. A bit dramatic. That said, I've always been interested in the Titor story and look forward to the information you are preparing to post.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
ive been interested in titor for years ill be looking out for your big reveal in 2 days!.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Razimus

You need to include the fact that one of John Titors most needed pieces of equipment has been fully debunked, and gives fact that it was a hoax,.... by me of course

Take a read somewhere here on ATS and you will discover that the needed gieger counter for his travels, to test if he was in a safe zone or not, was in fact entirely the wrong one needed for the job. I identified the exact model he has shown in his photos, as one that if the meter did in fact move, would mean he was already over bombarded with radioactivity. He would likely died a long time ago,... or a long time in the future, however you want to look at it.

All his equipment was right,... except that one piece, to save his life.

edit to add, still watching the above video, not bad.

link to my old thread,..most links and images long gone now but the data remains,...has it really been that long ago?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 18-4-2013 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by smirkley
Razimus

You need to include the fact that one of John Titors most needed pieces of equipment has been fully debunked, and gives fact that it was a hoax,.... by me of course
And that's a good thing. Still...facts notwithstanding...this has been an engaging and though-provoking bit of tomfoolery. It has prompted the question - "What form would the manifestation of a time-traveler take?"

Or "What are tomorrow's winning lottery numbers?"

edit on 18-4-2013 by JohnnyCanuck because: of spelling, eh?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck
facts notwithstanding...this has been an engaging and though-provoking bit of tomfoolery. It has prompted the question - "What form would the manifestation of a time-traveler take?"

Yes, aint that the truth.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I found your prelim vid interesting enough, I subscribed....

Des

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Thanks for the information OP. A few years ago I was on vacation in Italy and while browsing through the TV channels I was stunned to see in a Italian talk show they were talking about John Titor (not sure what they were fully trying to say but it was interesting).

This whole John Titor thing will never go away, even if John Titor was a hoax he forever changed our timeline, lol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join