It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Of The Americans?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by saveliberty2012really
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

I think he is just trying to scare you.

There is no way a secret organization with nearly infinite amount of control and human/cyber resources

could ever set a trap for innocent people to fall right into. No secret cabal like that could ever have the manpower

to do what henry is saying. it is all fake just him trying to intimidate us.

The only thing to be afraid of is Manbearpig.

EXCELSIOR!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Look at the writing style of Henry and Truth, See anything familiar? Hmmm? This person seems to actually believe they are a part of DHS, CIA, some alphabet agency. What an ego.
The video may have a good message, but the images flashing past so quickly are distracting.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Trolls taste mighty good rolled in breadcrumbs and deep fried in lard.

I have dial-up, anyone want to give an overview so I don't have to download all night to see a 9 minute video?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

I agree..that was one mess of a video..too much too fast and the music..well it can go! Anytime I see a video and it starts of with a lot of cursing or music (of any kind)..I turn it off..in my head it's just not credible.

While making videos..NO music and no harsh language every 3 seconds.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaolinTemple

USA has been run with propaganda for years.

Vietnam war , patriot act , 9/11 , war on terrorism, Afghanistan war , WMDs , Iraq war , good terrorists- bad terrorists , TSA , Aurora incident , gun ban , bombing and much more.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by MichiganSwampBuck

Trolls taste mighty good rolled in breadcrumbs and deep fried in lard.

Yuck...

I have dial-up, anyone want to give an overview so I don't have to download all night to see a 9 minute video?

You didn't miss that much. You know how MTV videos go real fast and shift views like one or two a second? This basically was history of the world (as it applies to this country) in fast forward. The end result of it all is that we are mindless go bots controlled and manipulated to do the over seers will.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truthrevealed77
In case you haven't noticed DHS is bulding up to put people like you and the whoever made this in special camps. Are you ready to commit to that life? You are the reall threat to national security you NRA types who believe in having constitutional rights. Id suggest you take a look at what your up against and reconsider.

Ahhh, negotiations for surrender.

I forget the marine who said it, but I will paraphrase;

"The good thing about being surrounded is, you don't have to aim!"
edit on 19-4-2013 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thanks for the description Intrptr. I'm glad I didn't waste anytime on this one.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Borglikerace

Maybe it is because its rubbish and your not noticing.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join