It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov Vehicles In Waco Texas Before The Blast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Video Info -

24 Hours before the explosion I filmed FED emergency vehicles in Waco. Plus they had a major drill going on for Texas ........ Here come the links!

Video Clip Dated 04/16/2013 Part 1
www.ustream.tv...

Video Clip Dated 04/16/2013 Part 2
www.ustream.tv...

Drill Info -

North Hills Hospital is proud to be hosting one of the largest emergency preparedness drills ever held in the state of Texas this week. We will be partnering with the North Central Texas Trauma Regional Advisory Council (NCTTRAC) and first responders from throughout North Texas to test our equipment and processes so that when a real disaster happens, we’re all ready to respond.

This drill is even timelier in the wake of the bombings at Monday’s Boston Marathon. Our prayers go out to the victims involved, and we are proud of the first responders – EMS, fire, police, race workers, and hospital staff - who so bravely cared for the injured.

Link
northhillshospital.wordpress.com...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I did a tour as an AF recruiter and drove my gov't car everywhere while conducting official business... wish I had those gov't plates now... I could really mess with a lot of people

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MaKaElectric

Tomorrow is the 20th anniversary of the Branch Davidian Raid outside of Waco....they were probably just doing a "drill"....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

waco
isn't that where saddam gassed and then burned a bunch of children?
and then lied to everyone about it
all over a couple hundered dollars in gun fines?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

of course there was a drill, there is always a drill

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

close, but I think it was actually SATAN who did that, not saddam.
edit on 18-4-2013 by mOjOm because: can't spell

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by madmac5150

*Off topic. Kitteh, That puss is just too cute for words. I've been staring at it for 5 minutes and cannot stop smiling.

I think that no matter how trivial this info might be, I am struck by the timely coincidence of drills going on when a major event takes place.

new topics

top topics

join