It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Regime Responsible For Boston Marathon Bombing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I will leave it up to the viewer to come to their own conclusions but in the aftermath of this horrible attack I believe it is best to look at all possibilities.

A former CIA spy who had once been embedded inside the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps and maintains contacts within the regime today, says that a highly placed source inside the Iranian intelligence apparatus has said that the Islamic Republic of Iran is responsible for the bombings at the Boston Marathon that took the lives of three people and injured 176 more, many of the injured suffering traumatic amputation.

Reza Kahlili says that the United States was warned months ago that these types of attacks would take place, and that the Iranians see President Barack Obama as weak, and unwilling to confront Iran in a shooting war. If, however, war does begin between the Islamic regime and the United States and/or Israel over their nuclear program, Kahlili says there are scores of al-Quds trained terrorists already in position in the United States just waiting for orders to strike soft targets like malls, movie theaters, and critical infrastructure around the nation.

The Truth Is Viral family extends its sympathies to the victims of the Boston Marathon bombings and lifts them up to Father in prayer. Today we are all Boston Strong.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

Here comes the propaganda machine.

Senate voted to follow Israel into war this week if that occurred and slowly but surely we'll start pointing the finger at Iran for this bombing or something else down the road.

What a damn shame that America is about to enter another conflict, probably based on a lie. Hell even if it isn't Iran directly, they'll probably claim it was an associated or sponsored group.

I find it hard to believe anybody ends up being 'former' CIA and alive all at once.

~Tenth

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Here we go!!

I called either this or North Koreans in charge of the Boston bombings....

I smelled this a mile away!! (unfortunately)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hmm that line of propaganda sounds exactly like what Saudi Arabia would say to pin the blame on Iran for what it was actually guilty of.

Kill two birds with one stone.

This is how politics works after all isn't it?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

To be truthful, I think that if the IRG were involved, the death toll would have been higher. To me the bombing in Boston reeks of an amateur IED maker.

The following is my rational assessment, not emotional.

The white smoke indicates gunpowder as the primary explosive.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the “Ball-bearings” were actually steel buck shot.
The majority of the force of the explosion was directed upwards, indicating that the top of the “Pressure cooker” was not bolted or otherwise secured.
It looked to me that the explosive was not tamped as well. Thusly resulting in a smaller detonation.

I know you have served downrange. I’ve seen smaller yet far deadlier blasts than this one on a suicide vest.

If the IRG were involved, I think it would have been far more devastating.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
The regime pulled a false flag, now they pin the blame on their patsy of choice. I though NK would be the patsy, but I guess the regime already has enough casus belli against NK,

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Pick a country...any country.....ok, Pick one with Oil/natural resources and we will find the excuse to invade.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

When I first saw the blasts I thought one of two things. Either black powder, or a mixture of volatile chemicals which screams amateur to me. I still have not formed an opinion yet and probably never will due to the mistrust I have with just about every source but my own two eyes and ears. I do fear this will be used to draw us into yet another needless war where more of our brothers and sisters will die in vein. I just lost a brother over the weekend to suicide. Did three tours only to come home and be forgotten about. Took his own life Saturday night.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Hi, I'm a former CIA agent with contacts in the Iranian regime too, and I tell you that my sources have told me it wasn't anyone in the Iranian government agencies. Prove me wrong.

Is that BS enough for you or do you need a video on YouTube you can take a face value too?

This is just more of the same. Anyone can claim to be whatever they like, and they can claim that they have contacts on the damn Moon for all I care. A YouTube video is not evidence of anything, except maybe an over active imagination.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

No one has pinned anything on anyone. No one knows anything and if they did the MSM would be going crazy. You people jump to your false flag anti government conclusions far too easily.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Here we go!!

I called either this or North Koreans in charge of the Boston bombings....

I smelled this a mile away!! (unfortunately)

Seen your other post in another thread... Congrats

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

I'm sorry for your loss. It does hurt. That is a issue that I struggle with quite often. I want to help my brothers and sisters, but often there is little I can do. Other than to stay strong as best I can.

I don’t know which direction this investigation will take. But I do believe that whatever direction it goes, it won’t be for the best.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocker2013

Hey, as I said, I will leave it up to the viewer to decide for themselves. It is up to you if you want to watch it or not. Either way I don't care.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
OK, at 1.01 that so-called device was on the outside of the fencing, at 1.10 the device was exploded behind the crowd ?

Care to explain, anyone ?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I'm just throwing this out there.
Did anyone notice the Iranian flag next to the bomb area? It's adjacent to the light post,

Coincidence?

It's actually seems to be the center of the picture.
edit on 18-4-2013 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I would have thought the Iranians would have used one of thier sopposed nukes or something
but black powder or cordite or whatever this bomb was?
well
I'd say their nuclear program is little more behind schedual then many of Iran's detractors would have us believe

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mypan
OK, at 1.01 that so-called device was on the outside of the fencing, at 1.10 the device was exploded behind the crowd ?

At 1:01 I believe that is just a screenshot of a suspicious package and then it edits to the video footage of the explosions.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Ain’t this guy is the same who works in WND spreading lies and crap about Iran..?

A traitor is a traitor…

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mypan

There were two devices?

new topics

top topics

join