It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's happening all over again....Saudi terrorists blow up people, and we send them home!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:47 AM
link   
They will make the pictures public then they don't.

They've arrested a suspect then they didn't.

The medias dance and twist.

Obama meets the Saudis.

Suspect kid gets deported.

Coincidences...

Think not. No, no...this stinks to high hell !!!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I'm sure my views on this have nothing to do with the official position of ATS.

oh!
so there is an official position of ATS!
just as i had suspected!

thanks for sharin'!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by tinhattribunal

Yep...and that is "no position".....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by tinhattribunal

I'm sure my views on this have nothing to do with the official position of ATS.

Since when is there an "Official" position of ATS on a conspiracy?

Your position is the same as many others on ATS or not. Myself included.

It's happened before and it is looking like it's happening again.

Peace

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978
Maybe, just maybe the kid has been eliminated from the investigation and they found his Visa has expired?

So the leader of the free world meets with saudi diplomats to discuss this mans expired visa. Makes sense to me now.

Sarc/ off

Hey, I'm just throwing it out there.

The unscheduled meeting certainly looks suspicious, there are more twists and turns than a rollercoaster.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

What other reason?

I can think of several.

After 911, the Sauds were quickly whisked away because there was information that the hijacking teams were mostly from there. In that case there was surely angst that something might happen to them here in reprisal.
(imagine that)

Of course there is a connection to all that oil and the current "Friends Of Syria" campaign emanating partially from Saudi Arabia. These things must be preserved at all costs and directly "implicating" any thing "Saud" might rock that pleasure boat.

So sorry, ship them out. Then and now.

Just observing...

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

If so, then why not simply voice concern for their safety? I'm still going with them being the two chilling out in the hotel on the Saudi Consulate's dime.....

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I just had a conversation with a buddy of mine about this. I told him that when it comes to the Governments of this world, nothing is as it seems. It’s never simple.

Pure speculation on my part and trying to keep an open mind.

This person could also be tied to a larger cell that is operating on Saudi soil and bringing him in under arrest could cause whatever movement he could be associated with to go to ground. You could lose valuable intel doing that.

Releasing him might make him feel more at ease and contact his handlers. I know the U.S. alphabet agencies have done this before.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Looks like this Saudi "person of interest" is being deported instead of being arrested, for reasons of national security (terrorism).

Likewise, the photos of the other two suspects have YET to be released to the public....WHY? Because they too are Saudi nationals from prominent families, so they are likely arranging their flights home too!!!

What other reason? Wouldn't you want the public's help?

Obama and Kerry both met (in an unscheduled meeting I may add) with the Saudi Foreign Minister yesterday. This is why the news was reporting an arrest and press conference...they had this Saudi kid. Instead, it was all retracted, because now we're sending him home! (just like we sent Bin Laden's family home after 9/11).

Now, I'm not one to think the government planned this or 9/11. I do think they are covering it up though, all to maintain a foothold in the Middle East, so we have a staging ground for any actions there. I get it....but at what point do we get tired of being stabbed in the back by these folks?

This is BULLCRAP!!!

JUSTICE!!!

RELEASE THE PICS!!!

STOP THIS KID FROM LEAVING!!!

After they get these other two home, THEN they'll release the pics, of two white boy patsies that were in a militia years ago, no doubt.

Why are you acting as if the Saudi Arabian guy is guilty?

On the basis that he's being deported, and it doesn't add up? Or are you just desperate for the blame to pinned on a muslim again?

Why do you think this could not have been domestic terrorism?

ETA: Is it a fact he is being deported? If so, maybe the isn't the best thing to do, but it still doesn't make him guilty; there could be other reasons for his deportation.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Chipkin9

Read the thread…it’s only two pages so far. Your questions were answered even before you posted them.

Stop posting emotionally.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Read the thread…it’s only two pages so far. Your questions were answered even before you posted them.

Stop posting emotionally.

I read the thread, and the post wasn't based solely on emotion (Everyone posts with emotion involved).

So "deported under section 212 3B – “Security and related grounds” – “Terrorist activities”.".

Still, that does not make him guilty of the Boston Bombing...however I now see deportation should have been a no no...I stand corrected on overlooking the reason he is being deported.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by micmerci

Obviously he is included in the Saudi ties to the Bush family. Oh wait...

He's tied to a prominent Saudi family, yes, sharing the same clan as a lot of folks on that 89 most wanted terrorists list.

I am really not trying to be argumentative, but have you got sources for that claim?

If so, please share them.

If not, stop pushing an agenda!

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't know if this would have anything to do with it but from what I'm reading in Saudi Arabia, the Al Saud monarchy is in deep end. People have been protesting on a daily basis over there over the last 2 years and it's got to the point where the people are not even worried about the monarchy anymore even though the protesters have been fired at and killed in some cases. I seriously think that they are getting ready for a revolution themselves...

Time ticking on Saudi collapse

“They (the Saudi regime) tried everything - they tried killing; they tried arresting thousands of people; they tried every possible way; they tried Nazi tactics and fascist tactics in the media and it has not worked,” said Ali Al-Ahmed, Director of the Institute of [Persian] Gulf Affairs in an exclusive interview with Press TV.

“I think it is time to look at the clock and realize the whole country is coming out against it in the near future and the success of the people to continue walking on the streets and shouting against them proves that they are weaker than everyone thought. The clock is ticking,” Ahmed pointed out.

The analyst argued that the popular anti-government protests in Saudi Arabia are not restricted to support for certain revolutionary figures or to specific regions. “This issue is beyond just one person, it is really about the country, about the people and this will change the face of history in this country and in the region.”

Some weird crap going on in the world and if the Al Saud dictatorship even looks like being overthrown, you can bet war will be coming to Saudi Arabia.. The question is how.. What is this world coming too?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I am really not trying to be argumentative, but have you got sources for that claim?

Was in the article. His clan contains several members held in Gitmo, and on the 89 most wanted list.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

If so, then why not simply voice concern for their safety?

Too late for that. Once declared a suspect or even a detainee, theres this stigma. Which I am sure echoed all the way back to the American Kingdom of Oil (over there). They probably "politely" reminded the US State Department what could happen to the relationship if anything was to befall their countryman... over here. That explains the delay.

We are two nations pretending to have this high moral ground while at the same time denying other nations that same standard.

So it seems like hypocrisy... which it is.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Was in the article. His clan contains several members held in Gitmo, and on the 89 most wanted list.

Sorry, I didn't know that. I''ll have to redact my stance. So why do think they let him ride until now? Is that why they chose to make him a person of interest? And then deport him?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Why are you acting as if the Saudi Arabian guy is guilty?

He is being deported with the reason of national security-terrorist activities given...I'd at least like him to stay here and be held, tried, etc. IF he is. There was obviously enough reason to hold him, search his place, etc.

Or are you just desperate for the blame to pinned on a muslim again?

Might surprise you to know I've lived in Saudi for a few years. I'm not looking to pin it on a muslim, but nor do I want someone of interest in the case now going away and beyond our laws.

Why do you think this could not have been domestic terrorism?

It absolutely could be. Still way too many unknowns. The materials used have the earmarks of both, so hard to rule either out. In fact, the lack of responsibility claims means domestic terrorism is far more likely. But, I just have to call shenanigans on shipping this kid back, all the same.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   

So you chew it up like it's gospel without even suspecting you may be being lied to aka conditioned?

www.glennbeck.com...

Displays "Page not found" and the shoebat.com link hangs on loading, fyi.

ETA: Maybe he's not even being deported and glennbeck.com are trying to push an agenda? Who really knows?

And if he is, isn't the reason we have embassies; if a suspect from another nation is the suspect of terrorism, the embassy of his nation are to be contacted on his behalf for legal reasons and advice?

So there would be no conspiracy where Saudi Arabian ambassadors are concerned; and his deportation may have been mandatory given his suspect status.
edit on 18-4-2013 by Chipkin9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Sorry, I didn't know that. I''ll have to redact my stance. So why do think they let him ride until now? Is that why they chose to make him a person of interest? And then deport him?

Once they found out who he was, and got a call from the Saudi Foreign Minister, I imagine.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

...I imagine.

Yah, I don't really know either. Yet. I know I will get the lowdown about it here though.

Since you mention the Saudi family evacuation after 911 I have a question. Is it your contention that they were complicit and whisked off to feign ignorance? A "plot element" to make things look kosher?

Just wondering...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join