It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a Missile Cause the Texas Explosion? ['Flash' Before Explosion]

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
When you deal with stuff that makes gas, you store the gas underground in tanks. that was an underground line probably where the fire caught. pressure like in a gun.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by Wonderer2012

Originally posted by Tw0Sides
reply to post by Wonderer2012

No.

What is the flash then, I'm not disagreeing but simply stating 'no' doesn't really help.

Thanks.

The smoke was drifting to the left so gasses could have done likewise then exploded. Calling a flash/flare a 'projectile' is a bit fanciful imo. Plus in the case of a missile there surely would have been a tell tale streak on the approach seen by someone.
edit on 18-4-2013 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2013 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

I think you are exactly right about this. Gases accumulated and somehow ignited. Of course you can always blame it on a wild artillery round from Fort Hood also if you want to start a rumor.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I have to agree from that video it looks a missile and not a meteorite.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by pacifier2012

People like you are worse then the proles. For all we know this is your day job.

Really? Lock him up? You know what's funny? Who was that one guy that said the earth was round? New ideas and opinions are often ridiculed because this subject most likely makes you insecure. Oh my god... my own Gov. killing it's own people.. I can't even imagine.

Why do you ask? Why do you think we have some level of suspicion of these events? Let's start with the Gulf of Tonkin. Then the USS Liberty. 9/11. OKC city bombing. WTC 93' bombing. 7/7 London Bombings. Aurora. Newton. oh and the Spanish Civil War, Pearl Harbor, Lusitania, and.... WACO in 93', which also ended on April 19th coincidentally.

82 people were killed that day. A Bradley tank shot flames into the house and burned these people alive, women and children included. So go ahead, keep thinking that this type of # still can't happen.

I am so sick and tired of this "CONSPIRACY STIGMA" #! Guess what buddy! Look at what #ing website your on! Conspiracy theorists getting ridiculed on a conspiracy website!? Hahahaha!

You question everything, or you don't question at all. And I am not jumping to conclusions on this explosion. I'm not sure if it was an accident or it was something else. There's not enough evidence right now, it's going to take time. Jumping to conclusions like what people did with the Boston bombing and saying it was done by "domestic terrorism" it just as bad as people knee jerking and saying it was the Government.

The reason why people are jumping to conclusions and saying it was the Gov. have a right to. It's been done before, like I mentioned before, on our soil, and in International.

You are the definition of ignorance with that kind of thinking, sending people to lock him up because he's questioning things. Your either payed to do this or your just another ignorant prole.

edit on 18-4-2013 by Kang69 because: grammar

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Genius hadn't worked past that part yet. Just looking for "false flag" and a few stars

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Just given you a star --WHY ? --because you asked a simple question yet received a few daft relies. We saw an aerial view of the district layout today on TV News. Even the reporter found points worth Questioning;
1. WHY Build such a dangerous place close to a School ?l
2. WHY Build such so close to an OAPs home ?
3, WHY Build such so close to a flow of houses ?

It should have been built on the far side of the many Fields.

IF some sort of inflammable gas was drifting out with the Smoke, and If such did ignite, how or why did it then change direction and flow back toward the item that blew-up ?

Simple few answers would have called a Halt to the original question. Instead it causes a wider series of questions.

The past few days have been no more than Heartbreaking for those who have loads of painful thoughts and memories to carry for eternity. We can offer no more than our caring thoughts, and will to say Prayers.

There's still no wrong doing about asking a simple question, so keep up the good work.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What if the burn was so toxic, that igniting it all at once, cleanly and hotter would be the right environmental action.

Kind of far out, but on-topic, and a benign explanation, for a change.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It honestly looks like a 500lb or bigger JDAM pop. The foreground soil almost seems to be punched out of the ground. I know someone said it was an underground ignition, in the tank, but I'm just saying it looks like a JDAM coming in from 10 'o clock low.

A top-attack guided missile would have been obvious, leaving a exhaust signature. Otherwise, I don't think an over-the-horizon cruise missile would penetrate deeply and heave the site up, like so many other gunsight vids.
edit on 18-4-2013 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-4-2013 by FlyingFox because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This video here does a great job of breaking it down everyone on the fence should give it a look.

Texas Plant explosion

I for one buy what the vid says at the same time I have no clue what to really think anymore.

All I can say is whom ever is writing the script for this week, hurry up with the conclusion, I'm sick of this horror story.

SaneThinking

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Light travels faster than sound, so you will always see the flash of an explosion before you hear the sound,
..... does this explain it ?

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   
SF

Very suspicious flash of light/explosion, outside of the fire.

After it, a hugeeee explosion to add to the fire.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Yep, a flash of light during a fire and subsequent explosion.

Very, very suspicious.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   
So how comes its not in this video??

Stop making a conspiracy out of everything! It was a chemical explosion caused by pouring water onto it, no need for a missile.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
look, a methane plant stores its methane in underground tanks. It takes three things to make a fire. fuel, oxygen and heat. When you reduce the oxygen, more combustion. they open and close valves to transfer methane, some is done manually, ie valve on a pipe. some are done by computer. So this kinda disables the ability to close those. The heat went up, and boom, like a gun, i saw it coming up from the ground.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Maybe an electrical short circuit mixing with heated different gases of burning material in the air over the left side caused a mini explosion that was enough to act like a detonator for the bulk of ammonium nitrate stored there, and that the ammonium itself was becoming less pure. In fact, there looks to be a series of explosions occurring in quick succession on the 'ground' ending in a mighty burst off the ground. That video from Amberleaf, and perhaps someone else shows that there was some kind of mixing going on.
edit on 19-4-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
My personal feeling is that it's just an explosion no missile or bomb but hey I could be wrong. This video is a 1000lb JDAM in afghan I'm sure the video would of caught an object striking it.
m.youtube.com...
Hope that worked.

Also does anyone remember that rocket fuel plant in the desert that went up that really blew up

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Multiple videos confirm impact of a missile prior to the huge explosion! Public were too busy distracted with Boston suspect wild goose chase to notice or question anything of authorities. Authorities have not released an explanation of what happened, whatsoever. Including that authorities have not denied a missile strike, nor have they confirmed a cause of the uncontrolled fire and huge, uncontrollable explosion during the drill.

Why would US strike an American fertilizer plant?

Because this is a DRILL. A drill for striking other domestic or foreign fertilizer or fuel plants. It's not the first, and not the last. A nursing home collapsed. Hundreds of homes set ablaze or burned down. 15 death toll count and expected total of up to 100 Americans killed by this domestic strike in a medium-sized rather rural town.

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 04:56 AM
link   
That video looks very plausible I'm on the fence now lol. Here's the video of the rocket fuel plant in Nevada same amount of destruction ?
m.youtube.com...#/watch?v=_KuGizBjDXo&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D_KuGizBjDXo&client=mv-vf-uk&safesearch=always

Bugger don't think my link works I'm using my phone to post, YouTube search 'rocket fuel plant explosion Nevada'
edit on 20-4-2013 by ThePeaceMaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
It was indeed a missile that caused the explosion. A Hellfire Missile fired from a U.S. military Helicopter. Possibly a Drone however a Chopper was reported to be damaged by the explosion.

You never hear the explosion before you see it. In the video you hear the missile incoming, that is not the sound of the explosion itself in the beginning. You always see the explosion before you hear it. Always!

A U.S. Chopper, Apache, Super Cobra but more than likely a Black Hawk not to raise to many questions as they are common to see in more places. It flew up to the area under the cover of the smoke by using its nav equipment and fired.

Hellfire is one of the only ground attack missiles that burn its engines all the way to the target showing a big flame out the back.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
The purpose for this was to distract everyone that was taking a very hard look into the Boston bombing and all the lies we seen there. A retired U.S. Lieutenant Colonel made a nice Youtube video about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join