It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did a Missile Cause the Texas Explosion? ['Flash' Before Explosion]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
This is getting out of control. Not every tragic accident or senseless act of violence is a government conspiracy. It's good to be skeptical, but not so much so that you see boogeymen in every shadow.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You're missing the best evidence

Slow Motion Croped Version
tinypic.com...

YouTube -

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
This is getting out of control. Not every tragic accident or senseless act of violence is a government conspiracy. It's good to be skeptical, but not so much so that you see boogeymen in every shadow.

While then i guess your just blind and havn't done much research or viewing of the videos.
edit on 18-4-2013 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

How did you know I was blind? I'm just typing on my braille keyboard.

LOL

You're blind. There is nothing there. If you think there is, pause the video and use photoshop to point out what you think is a missile.

edit on 18-4-2013 by TheComte because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I just showed my 70 year old dad who has had glasses for 30 years, and he saw it just fine, his response though

"Ah! it has to be a reflection, the news said the firefighters set it off because of the reaction with the water!"

for the people that can't see it, maybe your brain can't process frames per second fast enough, happens in some cases, just like some people see too fast.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Yeah, you must have super vision to be able to see that fast.

Do you see "rods" too, or into an alternate dimension?

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   

How did you know I was blind? I'm just typing on my braille keyboard.

LOL

You're blind. There is nothing there. If you think there is, pause the video and use photoshop to point out what you think is a missile.

While my 70 year old dad was able to see it just find, so thats why its possbile you just have a bad ability to process frames per second, because there is no doubt something is there....

So your posting, and "fighting" this "topic?" really isn't helping your cause because we can all see it,...

Its like when my colour blind friend who tried to convince me that the green i was pointing to is really brown, but i know its not brown because i am not colour blind and i can see the green...

your just no helping yourself

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Yeah, you must have super vision to be able to see that fast.

Do you see "rods" too, or into an alternate dimension?

also why are you here after every single person posts to stress your point that you dont see it, we all read that on your first post...

its like you have a connection to this event and you must try your hardest for everyone to admit they dont see anything....

just give up, we heard what you have to say

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Keep telling yourself that, bro. Who's "we?" Most comments on the thread disagree with you.

I just went through the video frame by frame and, guess what, no missile. LIke I said, take a screenshot of the frame in which you see the missile and use Paint or photoshop to make an arrow pointing to it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Remind me of the fertilizer's explosion at the heart of my hometown see here back in 2002 (biggest ever yay!) , at the time they thought it was al quaida but ultimately ruled out, "human error" the judges said .I was at the university nearby at the time i felt a huge tremor like a quake under my feet, i pissed in my pants.Right after that, we were breathing tons of amonium in the air. Countless dead, windows, roof houses gone, the plant was now a huge crater.

$hit happens like they say
edit on 18-4-2013 by themaster2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Twitter is blowing up! It appears alot of people believe it was a missle!

twitter.com...

im going ask a mod if i can start a new thread for twitter purposes and relavence

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by themaster2
Remind me of the fertilizer's explosion at the heart of my hometown see here back in 2002 (biggest ever yay!) , at the time they thought it was al quaida but ultimately ruled out, "human error" the judges said .I was at the university nearby at the time i felt a huge tremor like a quake under my feet, i pissed in my pants.Right after that, we were breathing tons of amonium in the air. Countless dead, windows, roof houses gone, the plant was now a huge crater.

$hit happens like they say

september 21, 2001 actually, neat, reading more into it.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd

While then i guess your just blind and havn't done much research or viewing of the videos.

Yes yes yes we're all stupid for not believing your whacky baloney, I mean this is ATS so we should all be stupid and slow and dumb and accept everything.

Like the russian meteor was a missile. I bet you didn't know that. Remember it? Yeah it was a CIA missile shooting down a russian space ship.

Don't believe me?

Why are you even on ATS then.

Yeah they really need to blow up everything and laugh because it's fun to be the illuminati.

I have looked at this video a number of times now, at least 25 times.. I think it's cgi to be honest. I don't believe the witnesses were there, or if they were, such terrible acting is so obviously a set up. I can't believe anyone would fall for this. Stupid sheep. They deserve the NWO.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by WanderingThe3rd
Twitter is blowing up!

OH MY GOD> WHY CAN'T THEY LEAVE ANYTHIGN ALONE!!111

Now THeyRE BLOWwiNG Up TwitTERS!!!11

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There's always a flash before an explosion...

There could be a conspiracy to be found here possibly linking this and Boston but imo I think Tx was just an accident...If something else blows up on Saturday maybe ill change my mind.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   
What's the fire coming from then to the left of the main fire? A nearby smoke stack? I agree if this wasn't an accident why would they use a missile, why not just use a bomb in the building or set it on fire. BUT where is that fire coming from to the left of the image? And why suddenly would it cause the explosion? Clearly there was already a massive fire.

Maybe they lit it on fire, then shot a missile at it for it to blow up and make it look like an accident? Then again, why would they need a missile.

The fire on the left side of the image is still puzzling me. It has to be coming from a smoke stack or something, even then, the main building was already on fire, did the fire on the left side of the image somehow ignite methane in the air that wasn't ignited by the main fire?

Sorry for all the questions I just wish we could have better video.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Dust explosion. The little explosion threw a mess of ammonium nitrate up in the air and then that detonated. Like a grain silo explosion or fuel vapor bomb.

Thats why the second explosion was far greater. Its also what happened in Texas City during WWII. Since both events involved ammonium nitrate that is the most likely explanation.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I doubt we'll get the true story
OP you aren't alone wondering this. I don't care what anybody says, this is either a missile or the same plane that hit the pentagon. Here's another video, showing the same anomaly coming in from the left of the screen. The explosion happens early in this video between :06 and :07.

EDIT: And these apples too. www.ncttrac.org...
edit on 4/18/2013 by joeyv23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join