It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China..Land of the Dead....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Just noticed this and with what's going on compared to elswhere it is probably nothing but....

www.bbc.co.uk...

China appears to have a problem with Animals (commercial and wild) dying off at the moment.....

Is it that the Chinese Industrial machine has not polluted an area so much that it is having dire consequences on wildlife or is it just a symptom of human mis-management.......

either way, following the deaths of over 16,000, yes 16 thousand pigs 6 weeks ago there now appears to be another problem.....

Regards

PDUK

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 05:14 AM
link   
China as it stands now is a human failure in every way.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What is it about you Yanks? the US has mass animal deaths and you seem to ignore them.
Its a global issue

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Yes this year they have had several weird die offs for those who have been watching the news coming out.

They also put more of their Citizens to death than all countries combined...they even have mobile death vans that look like a hotel van or R.V. for such purposes; very efficient government in some things.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
I thought the pig thing was some kind of government mandate forcing farmers to cull their swine or face penalties. That presented a huge pig burial problem that was overcome by flotation methods. In essence, let the down-stream folks deal with it. The numbers just got out of hand since so many farmers had the same idea. I could be wrong. I don't actually live there...

edit on 18-4-2013 by dondrews because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Japan should start governing China.

They are a waaay more balance people.

Chinese people that i have met lack self awareness or original thought.

Some has to actually go over ther to slap their hand and tell them
"no thats bad for you" or they will never figure it out.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
They just closed down a chemical plant in the area where all these deaths have occurred, so it appears that it is caused by industrial pollution.

posted on Apr, 18 2013 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

That's the official line but no tests or evidence, just ongoing denials that H7N9 flu is to blame. ...China IS very polluted and there are huge issues but the reservoir for H7N9 is unknown to date... Could be. Just sayin'.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Why blame the Chinese only?

Why not cut back on spending?

It's the collective greed of humanity "I'll get what I can get and what makes me feel good" that is causing havoc upon Earth's ecosystems.

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ahnggk

Pollution, abortion, progressive/communism - can't anyone really see what it brings?

Death, death, death - to everything.

And the UN is going to try to make other countries pay taxes to "fix" these man-made problems?

We all - the WORLD - needs to wake up.

And WAKE UP to the elitist wanting world war also. JUST STOP THE MADNESS!

We all can see fukushima polluting with radiation the pacific ocean and continents in the wake - it will eventually be worldwide.

I"m not one of those wierd eco=terrorists - I'm just an anti-communist realist.

new topics

top topics

join